剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
《軍法》前情提要
Previously on The Code...
杰森被他的一個手下捅了
Jason was stabbed by one of his own men.
給了那個家庭很大的幫助
Giving that family a lot of help.
是的 就好像杰森死的時候我說我會
Yeah, just like I said I would when Jason died.
謝謝給我買的靴子 媽媽
Thanks for the boots, Mom.
亞當和其他三個海軍陸戰隊隊員自最后一次
Adam and three other Marines never reported back
- 巡邏以來就沒有了消息 - 他們被控制在了
- from their last patrol. - They're being held in the same complex
理查德·巴恩萊特藏身的地方
where Richard Barnwright is hiding.
但是如果我們批準了空爆彈突擊行動
But if we sign off on a MOAB strike,
我們可能會保不住你兒子的
we might be killing your son.
申報吧
File it.
嘿 兄弟 你是海軍陸戰隊隊員嗎
Hey, man, you in the Marines?
- 是啊 永遠忠誠 - 噢 挺好的
- Hell, yes. Semper Fi. - Oh, nice.
我知道 我可以認出一英里外的海軍陸戰隊隊員
I knew. I can spot a Devil Dog a mile away.
- 你是軍隊里的嗎 - 我也想是
- Uh, you in the Corps? - Man, I wish.
所以為什么你穿著軍裝呢
So why are you in uniform?
這是我們的重聚 所以這算是我的裝扮
Uh, well, this is our reunion, so I'm in my dress uniform.
噢 我還以為你們
Yeah, 'cause I thought you only wore that one
在軍營中才穿制♥服♥
when you were deployed.
你們海軍陸戰隊是要侵略巴爾的摩這座城嗎
What, are you invading Baltimore, Marine?
嘿兄弟 我們只是一堆朋友而已
Uh, hey, man, we're just a couple of friends.
我們想擁有一個美好的晚上
We're trying to have a nice night.
沒事兄弟 我沒有任何不敬的意思
It's all good, man. I don't mean to disrespect you.
我想我只是迷惑了而已
I just get confused, I guess.
慢著 你是第一文職處里的 太酷了
Oh, wait, man, you're in the 1st Civ Div. That's cool, man.
對啊 我是
Uh, yeah, yeah, brother, yeah, I was.
你的持文慈愛號碼是多少
Yeah, what was your I.D.I.O.T. number?
是32-86543
Uh, 32-86543.
我們成功了觀眾們
We got him, folks.
你剛給了我你的傻瓜號碼 蠢材
You just gave me your "idiot number," moron.
根本沒有第一文職處這個部門
And there's no such thing as the First Civilian Division.
嘿 你他媽是誰啊
Hey, man, who the hell are you?
你的靴子跟你的衣服根本不是一套
Your boots are all wrong,
你的帽子是陸軍帽來的
your hat is from the freaking Army,
還有你的徽章說你是第五海軍陸戰隊的
and your insignia says that you're in the 5th Marines.
- 但是現在早就沒了第五海軍陸戰隊 - 閉嘴
- There hasn't been a 5th Marines... - Shut up.
1969年后就沒了
Since 1969.
- 裝英雄 - 嘿
- Stolen valor! Stolen valor! - Hey.
- 你最好趕緊走開 - 不然呢
- You better back the hell off. - Or what?
這里就有一個真正的海軍陸戰隊隊員
'Cause this is what a real Marine looks like, right here.
我的朋友們光榮地穿著這套制♥服♥死去 你個死胖子
My friends died wearing that uniform, you fat little bitch.
假裝英雄泡妞
Stolen valor! St...
你把這段短片放到網絡上去 為什么呢
And you put this on the Internet why, exactly?
恥辱
Shame.
- 恥辱 - 是的
- Shame. - Yeah.
那個人穿著我們的制♥服♥來 我不知道
That guy was wearing the uniform so he could... I don't know...
或許為了騙酒喝
get free drinks.
- 他罪有應得 - 所以你是為了保護我們軍隊的名譽
- He deserves shame. - So you protected the Corps by...
是的
Hell yeah.
才叫一個陌生人死胖子嗎
...calling a stranger a "fat little bitch"?
你的 裝英雄 視頻
Your "stolen valor" video picked up
在三天內獲得了70萬的點擊率
700,000 views in three days.
你有沒有利用這份恥辱來獲得利益呢
Do you make money through shame?
我是在為忍♥者存錢
I'm saving up for a Ninja.
你是在為忍♥者存錢
You're saving up for a Ninja.
是一輛摩托車
It's a motorcycle, ma'am.
準下士 為什么你今天來看我們
Why did you come see us today, Lance Corporal?
視頻里的那個人 詹姆斯·戴爾
Uh, that guy in the video, James Dale,
我貌似打了他幾下
I kind of hit him a couple times.
他提出了民事訴訟
He filed a civil suit.
聰明
Smart.
你不會有事的
You were probably only going to be charged with battery.
大不了就是名義上的罰款 在監獄里監禁
Nominal fine, time served in overnight lockup.
這樣他能從你身上賺錢
This way he can make money off you,
或許他自己也能買一輛忍♥者
maybe get a Ninja of his own.
我的指揮官說軍事審判員可以幫我搞定這件事
My CO said a judge advocate could fix this for me.
他說讓我提到一個叫服務人員民事救濟法的東西
He said to mention something called the SCRA.
服務人員民事救濟法是用來保護
The Servicemembers Civil Relief Act is to protect spouses
當丈夫或妻子在軍隊服役的時候失去了家的配偶
from losing their homes while their partners serve,
類似的事情 而不是你這種事情
things like that, not things like this.
是的 但是我的指揮官說它也保證了給
Yeah, but my CO said that it guarantees legal representation
所有現役軍人法律聲明 所有 懷著我的尊敬
for all active duty, so, full respect, ma'am,
我不會離開這個座位直到我獲得幫助
I'm sitting here until I get some help.
拉米
Rami.
你說說出兩個內閣級的職位嗎
Can you name two Cabinet-level positions?
住房♥和城市發展部長
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development,
退伍軍人事務部長
Secretary of Veterans Affairs.
范·霍恩準下士需要一份法律聲明
Lance Corporal Van Horn here needs legal representation.
我要處理
I have to attend to matters
真正重要的事情了
that matter.
你能安排一下他和中尉菲斯特的見面嗎
Would you mind kindly setting him up with Lieutenant Pfister?
當然可以 我剛才在樓梯處見過中尉
Absolutely. I just saw the lieutenant upstairs.
說出3個最原始的州
Name three of the original 13 states.
紐約 紐澤西 喬治亞州
New York, New Jersey, Georgia.
為什么人們一直問你這些奇奇怪怪的問題
Why are people asking you all these weird questions?
他們在幫我復習公民測試
They're just helping me study for my citizenship exam.
你不是美國人嗎
You're not American?
我有了一張綠卡 就像你知道的 在軍隊服役
I have a green card. As I'm sure you know, military service
能加快成為公民的速度
confers an accelerated path to full citizenship.
你口音像是美國人
You sound American.
我在密歇根的大急流城長大的
I grew up in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
噢挺酷的 我在大急流城有表親
Oh, cool, I got cousins in Grand Rapids.
那里還有大不里士
There and Tabriz.
所以我要見的這位菲斯特 他人怎么樣
So this guy Pfister I got, is he any good?
他 當一名中尉挺有經驗的
He's... experienced at being a lieutenant.
李中尉 這些花挺漂亮的
Beautiful flowers, Lieutenant Li.
什么情況
What's the occasion?
情況就是擁有一名很棒的未婚妻
The occasion is having an amazing fiancé.
噢繞一段小路 我就帶你去見菲斯特中尉
Oh, uh, quick detour, then I'll get you to Lieutenant Pfister.
少校詹森·亨特對那些在他手下
Major Jason Hunt was a positive influence
服役的人的余生起到了積極影響
in the life of everyone who served under his command.
我很榮幸能夠受邀來概括
It's an honor to be asked to summarize
他的職業生涯 但是這令我望而生畏
his career, but it's an intimidating one.
望而生畏 這個詞恰當嗎
Is that the right word, "intimidating"?
我也可以一會回來
I could come back later.
哦 沒事 呃
Oh, it's okay, uh,
我的老上司死后
my old CO is being promoted posthumously
軍銜得到了進階 費里少校在幫我
at his pinning ceremony. Major Ferry's just helping me
- 想該說些什么 - 當然 長官
- figure out what to say. - Of course, sir.
我跟進了斯瓦爾巴德島圖書
I followed up with Svalbard Books.
他們希望能初版你的《八月的炮聲》
They're expecting your first edition of The Guns of August
- 在本周末前 - 謝謝你 拉米
- by the end of the week. - Thank you, Rami.
憲法有多少個修正案
How many amendments does the Constitution have?
27個 長官 令人怯步的
27, sir. Uh, "daunting,"
別用望而生畏那詞了 上尉
instead of "intimidating," Captain.
你是一名美國海軍士官長
You're a Warrant Officer.
那意味著你在海軍待過 多長時間
That means you've been in the Marines for, what?
- 到現在已經9年了 - 但你還沒取得市民身份
- Going on nine years now. - But you're still not a citizen?
這是個很復雜的過程
It's an involved process.
對于我這種背景的人來說十分麻煩
There can be certain hiccups for a person of my heritage.
要進行大量的背景調查
The background checks are... extensive.
總而言之 結果好萬事好
All's well that ends well, though.
我終于預約了面試
I finally have an appointment for my interview.
哦 他在這 艾克·普菲斯特中尉
Oh, there he is. Lieutenant Ike Pfister.
嘿 拉姆 你好啊
Hey, Ram, what's up?
這是范·霍恩下士
This is Lance Corporal Van Horn.
多賓斯上尉要你負責他的事務
Captain Dobbins asked you to handle his case.
好啊 你想要一個嗎
Cool. You want one of these?
這段錄像是由一位部落長老拍攝的
That footage was taken by a tribal elder
我們和他關系不錯 他是我們
we're friendly with. He was one
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表