剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
Convening authorities don't do that.
他们不会 但是可以做
They don't. But they can.
我会继续抗争
I will fight this,
但目前来讲 琼斯议员没有被定罪
but as of now, Congressman Jones is walking away a free man.
听说你等着见我
I hear you're waiting to see me.
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
约翰·亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain John Abraham.
罗伯特·琼斯案的检察官
Prosecutor on the Robert Jones case.
你要做什么 亚伯拉罕上尉
What do you want, Captain Abraham?
我向来帮忙 长官
I, uh, came to offer my services, sir.
很好给我弄几个纸盒子来 我要收拾东西
Great. Wrangle me up some cardboard boxes so I can pack.
我说的是军事法庭的事
I'm talking about the court-martial.
我是来看看能有什么可以和您说清楚的
I came to see if there's anything I can clarify for you.
我这边有军法官可以帮我
I have my staff judge advocate to advise me.
事实很明确
The facts are clear.
还有别的事吗
Anything else?
你没少给琼斯议员的党派
You do quite a bit of fund-raising
做资金募集
for Congressman Jones's party.
你说什么
Excuse me?
我只是想弄清楚怎么回事
I'm just trying to understand what happened.
审判长很多年
A convening authority hasn't invoked
都没有调用命令特权了
the command prerogative in years.
这是我的权利 上尉
I am perfectly within my rights, Captain.
你这是不服从
And you are insubordinate.
我会让你得到非司法惩戒
I'm referring you for an NJP.
要是想关禁闭 可以继续说
You want brig time, keep talking.
解散
Dismissed.
对了 上尉 我愿意接受你的提议
Actually, Captain, I will take you up on your offer.
帮忙 我需要
To help. I need, oh, I don't know,
10个纸箱 快点给我弄来
ten cardboard boxes. Get them for me, ASAP.
我填了琼斯案的表格
I filed the paperwork on Jones.
谢了
Thanks.
我出发了 明天见
I'm Oscar Mike. See you tomorrow.
你知不知道里格尔上校在2004年的时候曾在阿尔-阿萨德吗
Did you know Colonel Riggle was in Al Asad in '04?
和纳贾夫是同一个战区
Same theater as Najaf.
所以呢 亚伯 案子结束了
So? Abe, the case is over.
我拿到了2004年9月3日的战斗序列
I've got the order of battle for September 3, 2004.
那片区域有其他部队驻扎
There were other units operating in the area.
我们已经尝到了甜头
We had our bite at the apple.
亚伯 你不可能两次都起诉琼斯谋杀
Abe, you can't try Jones for murder twice.
游骑兵好好查过了
The Rangers went through.
另外一队 从2月6日
Another unit from 2/6...
亚伯 法官宣判了 你这是多此一举
Abe, you're throwing haymakers after the ref called the fight.
我知道
I know that,
但是琼斯议员在撒谎
but Congressman Jones is lying.
这里肯定还能找到证据
There's got to be something here that shows that.
还以为你要走了
Thought you were leaving.
我从小在萨姆特堡附近长大
I grew up by Fort Sumter.
我的弱点是 害怕失败
I have a weakness for lost causes.
你不吃药的效果可能要在几周后显现
It's gonna be a couple weeks before your meds kick back in.
应该有人陪着你 你留在我家吧
Someone should be with you. You can stay here.
我正在选举期间
I'm in the middle of a campaign.
不能休息
I... I can't take time off.
不会有事的 玛雅
It's gonna be okay, Maya.
我会罢免笨重之王的称号♥
I'm gonna stage an epic comeback
营造一个华丽回归
and unseat the Lumber King.
你会称霸世界
You're gonna take over the world.
从法律支持部门的
Starting with the defense attorney's office
辩护律师办公室开始
of the Judge Advocate Division.
不会有事的 小妹
We're good, kid.
早上好 上校
Good morning, Colonel.
费里少校和我多带了几箱
Major Ferry and I brought extra boxes.
怕你不够用
Just wanted to make sure you had enough.
我可以 放门口就可以了吧
I'm fine. You can leave them by the door, I guess.
费里少校 你知道吗
Major Ferry, did you know that in the early days
在伊♥拉♥克♥自♥由♥行动早期 我们曾经
of Operation Iraqi Freedom,
一需要狙击手
we used Polish special forces guys
就借用波兰特种部队
pretty much whenever we needed snipers?
- 我看到过 不同的交战规则 是吧 - 你们俩
- I read about that. Different rules of engagement, right? - Guys,
我不用你们帮我弄盒子
you don't have to put the boxes together.
没事的
Oh, we don't mind.
没有错
That's exactly right.
波兰狙击手♥枪♥法比我们好
Polish snipers could shoot at people we couldn't.
我们用着弹点观察员来识别需要瞄准的人
We'd use American spotters to tell them who to shoot,
然后让波兰狙击手开枪
and then they'd do the actual shooting.
你们听我说话没 走吧
Are you guys listening? You're done here.
根据战斗序列规定
According to the order of battle,
2004年9月3日
there was a Polish sniper stationed on a rooftop in Najaf
曾经有一位波兰狙击手驻扎在纳贾夫的一个屋顶上
on September 3, 2004.
就在卡迪尔·法伊兹中枪的那条街上
Right down the street from where Kadir Fa'iz got shot.
有意思
Interesting.
肯定风光很好
Must have been quite a view.
关上门
Shut the door.
我们说的是沃兹劳`诺维茨基军士
That's Sergeant Wojslaw Nowitski.
他从瞄准器目睹了一切
He saw everything that happened through his scope.
他看到了鲍比·琼斯杀死卡迪尔·法伊兹的全过程
He saw Bobby Jones kill Kadir Fa'iz.
你们俩违反了军事司法同意法规第89条
You two are in violation of Article 89 of the UCMJ,
不尊重上级
disrespect toward a superior officer.
我现在要把你们俩抓起来
I'm having you both apprehended right now.
法伊兹向琼斯投降 手举起来了
Fa'iz surrendered to Jones, put both hands in the air,
但琼斯还是开枪打了他的头
but Jones just shot him in the head.
这是谋杀
It was murder.
鲍比·琼斯在国会照顾海军陆战队
Bobby Jones takes care of the Marine Corps in Congress.
- 我们的预算 - 鲍比·琼斯不是一名好海军
- Our budget... - Bobby Jones was a terrible Marine.
在委员会一路爬上来
Stumbled his way through his commission
实际工作都是他的陆军上士做的
while his staff sergeant ran the show.
现在他又想毁掉
And now he wants to ruin the name of a Marine
- 帮他做事的海军的名声吗 - 别说了
- who actually did his job? - This is over.
你不能再起诉琼斯谋杀了
You can't try Jones for murder again.
如果你用别的起诉
If you charge him with anything else,
他也会得到同样的审判长权利 我的
he'll have the same convening authority-- me.
波兰激动反应作战队提交的报告 记录了诺维茨基看到的一切
Polish GROM submitted a report of what Nowitski saw.
你有没有认出
Do you recognize the signature of the officer
收到这份声明的军官签名
who received this statement?
韦斯利·里格尔 上校 海军陆战队
Wesley Riggle, Major, USMC.
你在阿尔-阿萨德
You were the liaison to multinational forces
是多国♥军♥队合作师的联络人
at Division in Al Asad.
你为什么要隐藏这个报告 长官
Why'd you bury that report, sir?
我没隐藏
I didn't bury anything.
我们当时在打仗
We were fighting a war.
所以你不是故意的
So it wasn't intentional,
你只是管理无能
you were just ineffective in command?
注意言辞 上尉
Watch your tone, Captain.
我不是你要审判的人
I'm not on trial here.
目前不是 长官
Not yet. Sir.
对于琼斯来说
As for Jones,
他指示手底下的人
he instructed the men he commanded
违背宣誓撒谎
to lie under oath.
你好好想想去法庭怎么说吧
You'll be busy defending yourself in court.
我们起诉他合谋的时候
So we'll be getting a different
应该会得到不同的审判长决定吧
convening authority when we charge him with conspiracy.
第134条 夹藏武器 又是第134条
A 134-- carrying a concealed weapon; another 134
假扮军官
for impersonating an officer;
严重破坏性的渎职 两项89
one misprision of a serious offense; two 89s...
还有梨树上的鹧鸪
And a partridge in a pear tree.
这是塔利的所有案子了
That's the last of Talley's caseload.
谢谢 上尉
Thank you, Captain.
你是很优秀的律师
You are an outstanding attorney.
我想和你说
I wanted to tell you that,
尽管
despite Lieutenant Colonel Talley's
塔利中校推荐你
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表