剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
海军陆战队不会再
The Marines don't automatically discharge
因为人格障碍自动免除罪责
for personality disorders anymore.
- 你可以被重新分配 - 我根本什么事都没有
- You could be reassigned... - There is nothing wrong with me.
你有惊恐症 杰罗德
You have panic attacks, Jared.
你知道我说的是什么
You know what I'm talking about.
我没事
I'm fine.
你知道POG是什么意思吗
Do you know what a "P.O.G." is?
这是一个缩写 全称是人不是猪
It's an acronym. "Person Other than Grunt."
没错 除非你战斗
That's right. And unless you fight,
除非你是个真正的海军陆战队队员
unless you're a real Marine,
你绝不会知道我们有多瞧不起你
you'd never know how much we look down on you.
对不起 夫人 但这是事实
I'm sorry, ma'am, but that's the truth.
我战斗
I fight.
我奋勇杀敌
I kill the enemy.
我绝不可能让我的后半生
There's no way I'm spending the rest of my life
在彭德尔顿整理货架
stocking shelves at Pendleton.
你要看精神科医生
You're sitting with a psychiatrist.
我在法律上有义务这样做
I'm legally obligated to make that happen.
而且这也是你最有力的辩护
And it's your best defense.
医生不会发现我有任何问题的
He won't find anything wrong with me.
我根本就没病
I'm not sick.
不是那种病
Not like that.
你们还有自己的司机
You guys get your own driver?
- 我应该涉足外交 - 费瑞少校
- I should get into the diplomacy game. - Major Ferry.
我们今天没有约对吧
We don't have an appointment today, do we?
我想反正我们都要聊聊
I thought we could talk anyway
- 况且我听说你今天在基地 - 聊聊
- and I heard you were on base. - Talk?
究竟要聊什么呢
About what, exactly?
不知道
I'm not sure.
外交官们真的像电影里演的那样工作吗
Do diplomatic plates really work the way they do in the movies?
你们还没回西班牙
You guys haven't left for Spain yet;
肯定有什么想要讨论的
there must be something to discuss.
我认为任何的对话都比
I'm of the mind that any conversation beats
大眼瞪小眼强 而且你看起来
a staring contest and you seem
好像是你老板耳目 我们一起吃点东西吧
to have your boss's ear. Let's grab some food.
他们是陪审员候选人吗
Are those potential panel members?
不是
No.
我昨晚把陪审团资格名单邮件给你了
I e-mailed you your voir dire prep last night.
我 在准备婚礼的名单
I'm, um, working on a guest list for my wedding.
这些是有可能的
These are "maybes."
我得拿掉他们中的一半
I have to get rid of half of them.
你不能让布拉德他从他那边想办法踢走几个吗
Can't you just tell Brad to whack some people from his side?
他已经做了 而且他名字是巴尔德
He already did and it's Bard.
他的父母在他的出生证上把名字拼错了
His parents misspell the name on his birth certificate
我就得去放任他们吗
and I'm just supposed to indulge them?
我们今天不做陪审员资格审查
We're not doing voir dire today.
辩方要求延长时间因为
The defense requested time to have Grsezak
他们要求福克斯利少校给格莱斯克做检查
examined by Major Foxley.
福克斯利
Foxley?
是那个他们用来做专家鉴定的精神科医生
That's the psychiatrist they use for expert testimony?
嗯哼
Mm-hmm.
那昨天
So, yesterday...
你扔出了红色狗牌的炸♥弹♥
You dropped the bomb about the red dog tags
然后突然的 格莱斯克就崩溃了
and suddenly, Grsezak collapses.
听起来像是恐慌城市
Sounds like panic city.
你认为他们会用这个理由来辩护吗
You think they're gonna use that in his defense?
要是你你不会吗
Well, wouldn't you?
如果格莱斯克中士知道他得了惊恐症
If Sergeant Grsezak knows he has a panic disorder,
他们一开始就用了
they would have used that from the get-go.
也许在基斯马尤是第一次发作
Maybe Kismayo's the first time it happened.
也许他不希望玛雅用这个理由
Maybe he doesn't want Maya to use it.
突袭兵训练很残酷 如果格来斯克有惊恐症倾向
Raider training is brutal. If Grsezak is prone to panic,
那很有可能他在军校的时候就有迹象了
chances are he showed some sign of it at MRTC.
看看谁和他同班 然后一个个访谈一下
Find out who was in his class and line up interviews.
他们很多可能都在海外
A lot of them will be overseas.
我们能见几个就见几个 其他的可以做成视频访谈
We'll get where we can. And video chat with the rest.
你干什么呢
What are you doing?
帮忙啊
Helping.
好吃吗
Well?
不错
It's good.
我向孩子们保证了至少试一下
I promised my kids I'd try one.
是吗 你有几个孩子
Yeah? How many you got?
你呢
You?
正在造第一个呢
Working on number one.
看
Um... look.
发生的事真的挺可怕的
What happened is bad, it's terrible.
我知道
We get it.
我们要把劳勒下士送上军事法庭
We are gonna court-martial Corporal Lawlor.
但是我们不会把他交给你们
But we are not gonna hand him over to you guys.
我是说 你懂的 是不是
I mean, you get that, right?
那么你的底线是什么
So what is your bottom line?
看起来所有的对话都是关于我们
It seems every conversation is about how far
能对你们妥协多少
we come toward your position...
对不起 是我老婆的电♥话♥
I'm sorry, it's my wife.
我不是罗森·基弗
Look, I'm not Rawson Kiefer.
我们是盟友 我们不需要
We are allies, we don't need
把这事掰扯的太清楚
to field strip this thing...
见鬼
Damn.
对不起 我得
Sorry, I got to...
嘿 我有点忙
Hey, I'm kind of slammed.
哦 我知道
Oh, no, I know.
好的 我会的 我很快就到
Okay, I'll be, I'll be there soon.
好的 拜拜
Okay, bye.
一切顺利吗
Everything all right?
如果我们要这么做 我们现在就得做
If we're doing this, we need to do it now.
我只有五分钟
I got maybe five minutes.
什么
What?
你开始谈判 突然有人打电♥话♥给你
You start a negotiation, have someone call
就有了最后期限
while it's happening, suddenly there's a deadline.
听着 我说诺娜和我在做第一件事
Look, I said Nona and I were working on number one, right?
事实上 我们一直在做第一件事
The truth is, we've been working on number one.
已经一年了 情况越来越棘手
It's been like a year and the situation is getting hairy.
当我需要的时候
And I definitely need to be there when I'm,
你知道的 我一定要去
you know, necessary.
现在恰好是其中一个时刻
This happens to be one of those moments.
所以如果我们要达成协议 那就继续吧
So if we're gonna make a deal, let's go on and do it.
我要和我老婆上♥床♥
I need to have sex with my wife.
你们这些人从不道歉
You people never apologize.
堪萨斯州利文沃斯堡
美国♥军♥人惩戒所
基斯马尤 索马里
弗吉尼亚州匡提科
认真的吗
Seriously?
你手中掌握着权利
You hold the power hand,
你希望每个人都承认这一点
and you want everyone to acknowledge it.
我们怎样才能和你保持伙伴关系
How can we maintain a partnership with you?
好了 你不用说了 我明白了
Okay, you can stop now. I get it.
所以,如果我让罗森·基弗在
So, if I get Rawson Kiefer to sign off
美国向西班牙道歉上签字
on an apology from America to Spain,
这一切都过去了吗
this all goes away?
我估计是的
I suspect so.
祝你好运
Good luck.
像那样的人认为道歉是软弱的表现
A man like that sees an apology as a sign of weakness.
哦 他会道歉 他只是不会意识到
Oh, he'll apologize. He just won't realize
他在做什么
that that's what he's doing.
她需要我在90分钟内赶到
She needs me inside of 90 minutes.
我不知道我要怎么应付
I don't know how I'm gonna make it with all the traffic
环城公路上这么多的车
on the Beltway.
我的司机有外交牌照
My driver has diplomatic plates.
你可以用拼车车道
You could use your carpool lane,
也许闯个红灯
perhaps run a red light.
格雷扎克没有动静
Grsezak was quiet.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表