剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
玛姬 玛姬 玛姬 玛姬 爸爸妈妈谁最棒
Maggie. Maggie, Maggie, Maggie. Who's the best?
不行 刚刚那个就算
No, that was it.
她刚刚回答了 她刚刚回答了
She just said it. She just said it.
好吧 你是对的 对于带着偏见的人
No, you're right. To the biased observer,
刚刚那个随机的音节是听起来在说爸爸
one of those random syllables might have been "dad."
不 不 不是随机的 她刚刚回答了
No, no, it was not random. She said it.
美国♥军♥队有其专属的司法系统
美国♥军♥事审判统一法典
军 法
在海军中
代表军人办理法律事务的律师被称为军法官
军法官是现役海军中的一员
每位军法官都可以担任检察官
或辩护律师的职责 也有可能被分配到战争区域
阿富汗赫尔曼德省
哈比比军营
西南海军特遣部队
匡蒂科海军基地
48小时之后
3-5年
不能从事严重体力劳动
伤势治疗
坦帕市 麦克迪尔
指挥司令部
玛姬又说爸爸了
Maggie, say "dad" again.
说粑粑 粑
Say "dada." Da...
粑粑 粑粑
Dada, dada.
我会怀念这一切的
I'm gonna miss this.
别装作这就是份工作的样子
Don't pretend you're anything but a lifer.
你热爱军队
You love the Corps.
我只是不确定
I'm just not sure
还要多久才能让它也爱我
how much longer it's gonna love me back.
我等会儿发邮件给你 好吗
I'll, uh, I'll send you an e-mail, okay?
得走了 爱你
I got to go. Love you.
- 您认为他喝醉了吗 长官 - 我觉得他如果
- You think he's drunk, sir? - I think if he tries
试着越过栅栏
to get over the wire,
要么中枪要么上军事法庭
he's either gonna get court-martialed or shot.
这些运输车有能开的吗
Do any of these Humvees work?
不要开火 塔台 他是我的人
Hold fire, Tower. He's one of mine.
嘿
Hey!
莫尔黑德 停下
Morehead, stop!
不要碰栅栏
Get off the wire.
你怎么回事
What's wrong with you?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
There must be some kind of way out of here
派人去栅栏 少校倒下了
Get some men to the fence line. The major went down.
Said the joker to the thief
少校倒下了
The major is down...
There's too much confusion
Mmm, I can't get no relief
Yeah, I see jokers on my left, thieves upon my right
You'd find me in the middle if I picked a different life
Before my name started tripling in size...
All attributed to mine
所以 你赌谁
So, who you got?
不赌谁 亚伯
No one. I got no one, Abe.
如果你不介意的话 我只想好好拉一拉
I'm gonna focus on my 40-year-old hamstrings,
我这老得像40岁的腿筋
if it's all the same to you.
我介意啊
It's not all the same. Due respect to you
你是我的高级军官 完全不一样啊
as my senior officer, it's not even close
我们有个传统
to all the same. We have a tradition.
评估所有新来的候选人
We size up all the new candidates,
打赌谁能第一个完成
and we bet on who's gonna finish first.
你有个传统 我只有一个
You have a tradition. I got a guy I run with
不肯闭嘴的搭子
who won't shut up.
拜托了 特里 你赌谁
Come on, Trey, who you got?
Worked from the earth up...
好吧 我同意这家伙在招聘海报上
Well, I agree he'd look good
会看起来很吸引人 完美的海军军人
on a recruiting poster. The ideal Marine.
可惜我们是律师 从不追求完美
Too bad we're lawyers. We don't pursue ideals,
只追求成果
we pursue outcomes.
成果
Outcomes.
避孕眼镜
Birth control glasses.
如果这家伙不是
If that guy wasn't
越野队的 我就生吃帽子
on the cross-country team, I'll eat my hat.
你又没戴帽子
You're not wearing a hat.
- 我有帽子 - 亚伯
- I own a hat. - Abe!
做了四个小时的手术 但他死在了手术台上
They operated on him for hours, but he died on the table.
我以为杰森已经不负责外出巡逻了
I thought Jason stopped going out on patrol.
不是在战场上发生的
It didn't happen in combat.
杰森是被自己手下的兵捅了一刀
Jason was stabbed by one of his own men.
什么
What?
是个应募入伍的人
It was an enlisted guy.
伊恩·莫尔黑德
Ian Morehead.
我过来是想请你负责这个案子 亚伯
I came to ask you to handle the case, Abe.
我希望你可以让这个家伙进监狱
I want you to put this guy away.
现在是9点13分
It's 0913,
亚伯拉罕上尉 我们正在努力
Captain Abraham, we are hard at work
执行军事审判统一法典
enforcing the Uniform Code of Military Justice.
我很清楚现在的时间和我们责任 艾哈迈迪先生
I'm aware of both the time and our mandate, Mr. Ahmadi.
那您也应该清楚现在正举办内部会议
Then you're also aware that the staff meeting is in progress.
您应该说自己是因为没有按规定停车被交♥警♥拦下了
You should say you got pulled over for running a stop sign.
- 不用担心我 - 长官 您已经有五个月时间没有假装
- Don't worry about it. - Sir, it's been more than five months
自己违反交规了
since you pretended to get a moving violation.
这是最新鲜的借口了
It's the freshest excuse by far.
您也可以说自己家水管爆了
I guess you could go with a burst pipe in your apartment.
注意了 拉米
Pay attention, Rami.
我今天有正当借口
I have a legitimate excuse today.
制♥服♥
The clothes.
肯定是和制♥服♥有关
It's got something to do with the clothes.
第三十二条军规听证会在下个礼拜举♥行♥
The Article 32 hearing is next week,
卡尼负责辩护 所以估计会被释放
but Kearney's on defense, so it'll probably plea out.
我们能不能讨论一下西南特遣部队的谋杀案
Can we discuss the murder at Task Force Southwest?
我们通常建议迟到的人自己旁听
We usually suggest latecomers catch up by listening,
亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain Abraham.
没有人比我更欣赏这个规定 女士
No one appreciates that policy more than I do, ma'am.
你的确证明了自己对于不守时的执着
You've certainly demonstrated your commitment to tardiness.
我被子弹击中的时候 杰森·亨特是我的指挥官
Jason Hunt was my C.O. when I got shot.
他亲自确保我能活着回来
He personally made sure I got back on my feet,
成为了我最好的朋友
and he turned into one of the best friends I've ever had.
昨天晚上 他在栅栏边被刀捅伤
Last night he took a knife wound
在手术台上大出血而死
on the wire, and he bled out on the operating table.
我知道 很遗憾 我想要请求
I know. And I'm sorry. I'd like to request
将被告人转移匡蒂科军事法庭
that we bring the accused to Quantico for court-martial.
这是一起谋杀军官案件
This is the murder of an officer.
需要严肃对待
It deserves the varsity.
此外
Furthermore,
我想要负责起诉
I want to handle the prosecution.
- 你刚刚是不是说了此外 - 是的
- Did you just say "furthermore"? - I did.
用了此外这种词 他是认真的
He's serious. He said "furthermore."
我已经
I have already detailed
派费里少校负责这个案子了
Major Ferry to handle the case.
上校 我对
Colonel, I have
费里少校的工作能力报以尊重
the utmost respect for Major Ferry's work.
最大的
"Utmost"?
他是一位出色的律师 他对节俭生活的追崇
He's an exceptional lawyer, and his commitment
对我们都有很大的启迪作用
to a frugal lifestyle inspires us all.
但在这个特殊情况下
But in light of the unique circumstances...
特殊情况就是不让你
Unique circumstances are the reason why
负责这个案子的原因
you're not getting the case.
亨特少校的亲人
Major Hunt's next of kin
在法庭上不需要一个朋友 他们需要一个律师
don't need a buddy in court. They need a lawyer.
女士 他们需要我
Ma'am, they need me.
这是他们的要求
They asked for me.
出于对这个房♥间中所有人的尊敬
And with due respect to the talent in this room,
我不能对杰森的谋杀案袖手旁观
I cannot sit out on Jason's murder trial.
费里少校
Major Ferry,
你愿意接受共同上诉吗
are you willing to accept cocounsel?
有人反对
Now, does anyone object
让会议继续吗
to us resuming our staff meeting?
事实上 女士
Actually, ma'am,
很抱歉 但我得走了
apologies. I got to go.
去哪里 为什么穿的那么正式
Where? What's with the clothes?
杰森的遗体今天回来了
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表