剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
鲁尔夫人
Mrs. Luhr,
在你的证词中 你提到了这一点
in your deposition, you mentioned that
被告是你家的常客
the defendant was a regular guest in your home
每周一次的周日晚餐
for weekly Sunday night dinners?
是的
Yes, he was.
在最后一次这样的场合
On the last such occasion,
他是一个人来的吗
did he come alone?
反对 法官大人
Objection, Your Honor.
我委托人的社交生活不在这里受审
My client's social life is not on trial here.
我允许你问这个问题 但让我们言归正传吧
I'll allow the question, but let's get to the point.
不 杰克带来了一个朋友 一个女人
No. Jake brought a friend with him. A woman.
你记得她的名字吗
Do you remember her name?
她告诉我们她叫艾格尼丝·史蒂文斯
She told us her name was Agnes Stevens.
你有理由相信那不是她的真名吗
Do you have reason to believe that wasn't actually her name?
库尔特 我的丈夫
Kurt, my husband,
一直怀疑她 现在我想我知道为什么了
was suspicious of her, and now I think I know why.
我最近才知道她的真名
I've recently learned her real name
是纳迪亚斯·捷潘诺夫
is Nadia Stepanov,
她被认为是一名俄♥罗♥斯♥特工
and that she's believed to be a Russian agent.
反对 法官大人 这是怎么回事
Objection, Your Honor. Where is this coming from?
继续 鲁尔夫人
Sustained. Mrs. Luhr,
你从哪里得到这些所谓的消息
where did you come by this purported information?
你把它落在长椅上了
You left this sitting on a bench
库尔特·鲁尔的遗孀的长椅上
in a spot where Kurt Luhr's widow
只是碰巧捡到了吗
just happened to pick it up?
法官大人 这显然是
Your Honor, this is an obvious attempt
企图操纵证据规则
to manipulate the rules of evidence.
辩方要求审判无效
The defense moves for a mistrial.
政♥府♥
The government's conversation
与证人的谈话符合统一法典
with the witness complied with the Uniform Code.
我们既没有要求她也没有指示她读那份文件
We neither asked nor instructed her to read that file.
不 你只是像猫薄荷一样在她面前晃来晃去
No, you just dangled it in front of her like catnip.
她选择把它捡起来
She chose to pick it up.
如果鲁尔太太觉得文件的内容令人信服
If Mrs. Luhr finds the contents of that file compelling,
那是因为它100%正确
that's because it's 100% true.
好样的 亚伯拉罕中尉
Nice end-around, Captain Abraham.
所以梅萨罗斯想把他的作品免费给俄♥国♥人
So Meszaros wanted to give his work to the Russians for free?
不仅仅是俄♥国♥人
Not just the Russians.
他实际上想让每个人都拥有它
He actually wanted everyone to have it.
他做那件事是出于良心
He did it as an act of conscience.
这是一种可以追溯到冷战时期的威慑理论
It's a theory of deterrence that goes back to the Cold War.
如果每个人都能取得突破
If everyone has access to a breakthrough,
没有人有优势 就没有人战斗
no one has the advantage, no one fights.
不过 梅萨罗斯的密♥码♥从来没有泄露出去
Meszaros' code never got out, though?
我们不这么认为
We don't think so.
国土安♥全♥部♥逮捕了娜迪亚·斯特帕诺夫
Homeland Security picked up Nadia Stepanov
在飞往芬兰的航♥班♥上
getting on a flight to Finland.
所以 在你搬到楼下之前
So, before you move downstairs once and for all,
我们应该把这事儿解决一下吗
should we put this thing to bed?
20年听起来不错
20 years sounds about right.
当梅萨罗斯出来时 驱逐出境
Deportation when Meszaros gets out.
听起来很合理
Sounds reasonable.
明天我就办
Tomorrow I'm pulling it
再给你一包泡泡糖
and offering you a pack of bubblegum.
我出海军禁闭室的时候碰到了侦察兵马尼翁
I bumped into Scout Manion on my way out of the Naval Brig.
你的举动给她留下了深刻的印象
She was impressed by the move you pulled.
你可能还有机会
You might have another shot there.
是啊 我不知道
Yeah. I don't know.
这 这不是真的
It's - it's not really...
我的头现在在哪里
...where my head's at right now.
费里少校 亚伯拉罕中尉
Major Ferry, Captain Abraham.
是上校
It's the colonel.
这是你做的
You did this?
20秒到降落地点
20 seconds to the drop site.
十 九 八
Ten, nine, eight.
我们已经越过萨朗
We are over Salang.
五 四
Five, four,
三 二 一
three, two, one.
杰克·梅萨罗斯
你的手♥机♥一切正常吗
如果你需要任何事儿 尽管开口
特雷·福瑞
我们见一面吧
不投降 只谈判
哈珀·李
取消协议
我跟珀迪见过面了
梅萨罗斯叫珀迪从现场返回了
梅萨罗斯想要鲁尔少校出勤
这不是非自愿过失杀人
梅萨罗斯针对鲁尔 这是谋杀
艾利克斯·亨特
确定今晚不一起吃吗
什么军菜都有哦
没图没真♥相♥
下次再见咯 阿伯叔叔
艾利克斯·亨特
一起吃晚饭吗
孩子们会很高兴见到你的
我也会很高兴
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表