剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
你没什么好抱歉的
You have nothing to apologize for.
你们称呼我为艾玛如何
How about you call me Emma
当下我需要从军衔体系里缓缓
I could use a break from ranks right now.
好的
Sure.
我叫哈珀
I'm Harper.
哈珀·李
Harper Li
像那本书的那个吗
Like the book
你父母这么称呼你是故意的吗
Did your parents do that on purpose
我们姓李
We're...
李 木子李
Li, "L-I."
他们说他们从没想到那一点
They say it never occurred to them.
哦 她喜欢你
Oh, she likes you.
通常 有人问这事哈珀会很恼火
Usually, Harper gets annoyed when people ask about that.
好吧 慢慢就习惯了
Well, it gets old.
我是说 它真的没那么好
I mean, it's not even that good.
- 真的 - 求同存异
- It's not. - Agree to disagree.
但我也认同你刚刚丧失了
But also agree that you just forfeited any hope
在我手下的任何晋升希望
of promotion under my command.
你知道为什么准下士德沃尔会逃离现场吗
Do you have any idea why Lance Corporal Devore fled the scene
他当时在帮你
He was helping you.
再来一起醉酒伤人 德沃尔就要进监狱了
One more alcohol-related offense and Devore goes to the brig.
惠普尔未成年
Whipple's underage.
我甚至不知道他是康利手下的兵 但对他来说也一样
I didn't even know he was at Conlee's, but same deal for him.
关于袭击你有什么能告诉我们的吗
Anything you can tell us about the attack
即使是细节也能提供帮助
Even small details can help.
我是说 我是陆战队的军官
I mean, I'm an officer in the Marines.
我受过近战训练
I'm trained in close quarters.
如果有人攻击我 我会反击
If you attack me, I'm gonna fight back.
但是一片模糊
But it's a blur.
谢谢 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant.
如果有了新问题我会再联♥系♥的
We'll be back in touch if I have more questions.
你在打给谁
Who are you calling
医院的急救室
The emergency room of this hospital.
如果他们没有我要的答案
If they don't give me the answer I want,
我会打给90英里内所有的
I'm gonna call every ER within 90 miles
急救室直到找到答案为止
until someone does.
在近距离格斗中我们受到训练
What parts of the body are we trained to target
要以哪些位置为目标
in a close quarters scrap
眼睛 脖子 裆部
Eyes, neck, groin.
我猜有人落到了急诊室里
My guess is someone wound up in the ER with an injury
他们的眼睛 脖子或者裆部受了伤
to their eyes, their neck, or their groin,
而且会就伤的来源瞎扯一气
and a big old lie about how it happened.
那家伙 埃德温·穆恩
That guy, Edwin Munns,
他进了勒琼营附近的一家医院的急诊
he checked into an ER near Camp Lejeune
说他在一起家庭事故中受了伤
saying he got hurt in a "household accident."
真够具体的
Very specific.
从那后面说的东西就不怎么让人信服了
It got less convincing from there.
地方警♥察♥在他的车里
Local cops found traces of Lieutenant Sloan's blood
发现了斯隆中尉的血迹
in his car.
当下他就供出了另一个袭击者
He gave up the other attacker right after.
他们到底对女性在部队里有什么意见
What exactly is their issue with women in the infantry
我更倾向这是对所有女性都有的一种偏见
I'd call it more of an issue with women in general.
他们被部队踢了出来
They both washed out of the Corps,
并在接下里几个月里 在网上给自己
spent the next few months mainlining toxic hoo-ha
注入有毒思想
off the Internet.
他们从照片分享网上一篇帖子得知斯隆在康利的队伍里
They learned Lieutenant Sloan was at Conlee's
帖子是一个和埃德温·穆恩一起进新兵营的大兵
from an Instagram post by a grunt Edwin Munns
发的 然后就是当下这局面
went to boot camp with, and here we are.
长官
Sir
这是我尽力找出来的
That's my best stab at listing everyone who knew
所有知道艾玛要被提升的人的名单
that Emma was getting promoted.
这里面有人把她的名字泄露给克里斯汀维克曼
Someone here leaked her name to Christine Vickerman,
违反了指挥官本人
in violation of an order
- 的命令 - 你想追查这个
- from the commandant himself. - You want to chase the leak
当然 没有泄露 就没有袭击
Of course. No leak, no attack.
不管这是谁干的
Whoever did this has to answer
艾玛的遭遇
for what happened to Emma.
你有没有其他计划
Did you have a different plan
你们俩处理这个 我要和
You two work this out. I'm having lunch
那个起诉海军陆战队的律师吃饭
with a lawyer who's suing the Marines.
他以为他可以提起不正当的死亡诉讼
He thinks he can file a wrongful death suit
代表杰森·亨特的遗孀
on behalf of Jason Hunt's widow.
然而他不行 杰森·亨特死于现役期
Except he can't. Jason Hunt died on active duty.
费尔法例规定不能提起民事诉讼
The Feres Doctrine blocks any civil claim.
这就是我疑惑的地方
Exactly why I have questions.
我在追查泄露信息的人
I've chased leaks.
好几周了 没有一点成效
It's weeks on a hamster wheel.
当他们让女性也可以参加战斗
When they opened combat to women,
最开始报名
the first 35 who enrolled
步兵军官课程的35个军官都失败了
in the Infantry Officer Course failed out.
很多人觉得女人不可能过
A lot of people thought a woman would never pass.
艾玛过了
Emma did.
你没法想象
You can't understand
那对我们其他人意义有多大
what that meant to the rest of us.
我知道追查信息泄露很难
I know it's hard to run down a leak.
但是无论如何我们都得去做
We have to do it anyway.
你可以划掉这些名字中的95%
You can cross off 95% of these names.
文章说斯隆中尉
The article said Lieutenant Sloan
要前往索马里
was headed for the Horn of Africa.
现今热点地区的人员部署保密很严
Now, hot-zone deployments are kept secret
直到最后才能知道
until the last minute.
即使是艾玛·斯隆也不知道她要去哪里
Not even Emma Sloan would've known where she was headed.
我们正在看能不能联♥系♥到指挥链上层的人
We're looking for someone up the chain of command.
亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain Abraham.
谢谢你专门过来
Thanks for driving down. Dennis Swillce.
你是军人
You're military
啥 不是
What No.
很抱歉 你按军官等级称呼我的时候 我有点疑惑
Sorry. I got confused when you addressed me by rank.
我该如何称呼你
How should I address you
叫我亚伯就行
Abe's fine,
但是我不确定我会不会在这里久待
but I'm not sure I'm gonna be here long enough
让你有机会再叫我名字
for you to use my name again.
杰森·亨特是在战区死的
Jason Hunt was in a combat zone when he died.
我知道 他是战区的一名军官
I'm aware.He was an officer in a combat zone.
法律上来说 那意味着他是在服役期
That meant, legally, he was always on duty,
- 每天24小时 - 那当然
- 24 hours a day.- Of course.
你穿着军装 菜单上有道菜
You're wearing that suit and there's a dish
是以你命名的
named after you on the menu,
所以你工作能力肯定很强
so I assume you're good at what you do.
但是丹尼斯 在军队里我们有一个法例
But in the military, Dennis, we have something called
叫作费尔法例
the Feres Doctrine.
我熟悉费尔法例
I'm familiar with Feres.
费尔法例规定你不能提起民事诉讼
The Feres Doctrine says that you can't file a civil suit
因为这件事发生在服役期
for something that happened on active duty.
我听起来觉得你好像在说服亚历克斯·亨特
Sounds to me like you might be trying to talk Alex Hunt
去提起一个她赢不了的诉讼
into a lawsuit she can't possibly win.
那就是我在做的
That is what I'm doing.
无意冒犯 丹尼斯
Due respect, Dennis,
亚历克斯现在很忙
Alex has a few things on her plate right now.
费尔
Feres...
费尔法例是基本法例
Feres is the law of the land.
我们提起的任何诉讼
Any suit we bring will certainly fail
在第一场有争议的审判时就会失败
in the first venue where it's contested.
之后的那场也会失败 之后都是这样
And the venue after that, and so on.
迟早 我们都会面临一场审判
In time, we will reach a venue that has the power
在这次审判上费尔法例将会被检验是否真的可以作为基本法例存在
to examine whether Feres should in fact be the law of the land.
你指的是最高法♥院♥
You mean the Supreme Court.
你并不是在帮助亚历克斯弥补损失
You're not going after damages
你是想推♥翻♥费尔法例
for Alex, you're going after Feres.
这都是我的目的
I'm doing both.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表