剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
那个地方本来将要被消灭
That place was going to be wiped out.
你有情报 你把情报给你的指挥官了吗
You had intel. Did you bring it to your CO?
旅行清单已经写好了
The travel manifests were set.
他让我上自♥由♥鸟号♥
He told me to get on the freedom bird.
我们中的一些是为了战斗而生
Some of us are built to fight.
我们是站在你这边的 中尉
We're on your side, Lieutenant.
你能告诉我的接受勋章申请进行到哪一步了吗
Can you tell me where my Medal of Honor recommendation is in process?
我们正在进行
We're tracking it.
女士
Ma'am.
你担心吗 中尉
You worried, Lieutenant?
不
No.
在别人什么都不做的时候 我在无礼的沼泽 死亡和破坏中坚守了道德标准
I took a moral stand from inside a morass of incivility, death, and destruction, while others did nothing.
我为了人道和人类的正直而站了出来
I stood tall for the humanity and integrity of all men.
为委托人辩护就像家人一样 你没法选择
Defense clients are like family. You rarely get to choose.
我没说我不去做
I didn't say that I won'tdo it.
我只是需要 大概 三个月去恢复到良好状态
I-I just need, like, three months to get back in shape.
从我的角度看 一切都完美极了
Well, everything looks pretty squared away from where I'm standing.
谢谢
Well, thanks.
你介意吗 这是我的代理指挥官
you mind? It's my acting CO.
我也该哄孩子睡觉了
I gotta do bedtime anyway.
我今天坐了二十分钟都不到
I don't think I sat for more than 20 minutes today.
你后背受累了
Takes its toll on your back.
全身上下都累
It takes its toll everywhere.
你今天晚上不能再在这睡了
You can't fall asleep here again tonight.
我知道 是孩子们
I know. It's the kids.
要是他们中的一个做了噩梦过来的话
One of them has a bad dream and comes in, I...
我知道了
I get it, Al...
如果这变成了
If this turns into--
当我们处理好了我们之间的事
When we figure out what we are...
如果真的有什么的话
if it's actually something,
我会跟他们说的
then I'll-I'll talk to them.
为了丹尼 真的
To Danny, really.
我们该把这事处理清楚吗
Should we figure this out?
某一天
Someday.
马上了
Soon.
但是今晚我们就将其称之为我们的需求吧
But tonight let's just call it what we need.
好吗
Okay?
呃
Uh...
丹妮 你还好吗 亲爱的
Danny. Are-are you all right, sweetheart?
我把书忘在这儿了
I forgot my book down here.
哦 现在读书有点晚了
Oh, it-it's a little late for reading.
上楼好吗 我一会就上去
Go upstairs, okay? I'll be right up.
好啊 妈妈
Okay, Mom.
她多久
How long was she...
我不 不知道
I don't-- I don't know.
- 你可能该 - 是啊 当然 我要走了
- You should probably... - Yeah, of course. I-I'll go.
多宾森上尉想要尽快谈话
Captain Dobbins wants to talk ASAP.
有什么必要吗 这明明显而易见了
About what? Deal's on the table.
- 我们有状况 - 全体起立 欢迎霍尔布鲁克法官
- We have an issue. - All rise for Judge Holbrook.
早上好
Good morning.
友情提示一下
A friendly reminder that
我的法庭上我不会容忍♥任何混乱
I'm one who'll brook no disorder in my court.
我霍尔布鲁克的法庭上无人敢嚣张
"Who'll brook." Holbrook.
您说的太对了 先生
Rapier wit, sir.
我每次听君一言都觉得受益匪浅
I find a new layer every time I hear that one.
坐吧
Sit.
我们在此来听塔卡尼亚中尉的第32条听证会
We're here for the Article 32 hearing of Lieutenant Tarkanian
有关于第85条的指控 战时叛逃
on an Article 85 charge: Desertion During Wartime.
我从审判律师那里听说我们可能达成协议
I hear from trial counsel we might have a deal in--
看来我们的年轻的中尉
Well, it appears our young lieutenant
想破坏协议
would like to break protocol.
- 法官大人 可以讲话了吗 - 说吧
- Judge, sir, permission to speak? - Enlighten us.
根据律师的建议,我放弃了第32条的权利
Against the advice of counsel, I waive my Article 32 rights.
安静
Settle.
我建议你重新考虑
I suggest you reconsider.
那将结束听证会 你将会失去这一待遇
That will end this hearing and void your deal.
审判律师将会采用未宣誓的报告和访谈
Trial counsel will use unsworn reports and interviews.
我听从丹·戴利的名言
I followed Dan Daly's dictum:
我不选择永远活着 我选择去战斗
I chose not to live forever, but to fight.
把这句话留给军事法庭吧 你会需要的
Save it for your court-martial. You'll need it.
我假定你愿意被杰斯取代
I assume you'd like to be replaced by JAs
被告或许会听吗
the accused might listen to?
我宁愿保留我现在的律师
I prefer to retain my current counsel.
如果这是中尉的偏好 那我没问题
If that's the lieutenant's preference, I'm game.
那散了吧
Strap in, then.
会很有趣的
This'll be fun.
还记得我说过我们不去叙利亚吗
Remember when I said we're not going to Syria?
结果看来我好像一直
Turns out I might have been...
大错特错了吗 我注意到了
Completely wrong? I noticed.
- 亚当在哪 - 我有您的联♥系♥方式
- Where is Adam? I have your information.
一旦知道更多了我就通知您
I'll call you the second I know more.
你的儿子在哪
Where is my son?!
女士 我们有人在处理这事
Ma'am, we have people on this.
上校 没你和你说吗
Colonel. Nobody's talked to you?
中尉 我一直 和我说什么
Lieutenant, I've been-- Talked to me about what?
我有个朋友在手术室帮忙
I have a friend who assists in the OR.
他们那有个亚当·特伦布尔
They had an Adam "Trumbull"
在一个手术室登记了
booked into one of the operating rooms.
- 等我一下 - 等等
- Just give me a moment... - Wait, wait...
亚当为什么在手术室
Why was Adam in an operating room?
您的儿子被安排了一场右腿的膝上截断术
Your son was scheduled for a left leg AK amp.
- 一场什么 - 从膝盖上方开始的
- A what?! - Above the knee...
截肢
amputation.
我知道膝上截断术是什么
I know what an AK amp is!
- 他们告诉我他只是脱水了 - 我去给你找外科医生
- They told me he was dehydrated. I'll find you a surgeon.
你儿子在被俘的时候左大腿
Your son sustained a four-inch cut
有一处4英寸的伤口
on his left thigh when he was captured.
我本可以在10分钟内就处理好
I could have patched it up
这种伤口
in ten minutes.
抓捕他的人一定清理了伤口一段时间
His captors must have cleaned the wound for a while,
但是我才他们可能是将他转移了很多地方
but I understand they moved him around quite a bit?
我们是这样想的 在某时
W-We think so.At some point,
他们就不再护理伤口了
they stopped taking care of it.
亚当进来时感染了败血病
Adam was septic when he came in.
在未经治疗的区域周围出现了气性坏疽
He developed gas gangrene around the untreated area.
当他到这的时候 伤口已经
By the time he got here, the sores were--
左腿已经保不住了
Saving the leg wasn't an option.
谢谢你 帮助我的儿子
Thank you for... helping my son.
我想看看他
I want to see him.
他目前状况稳定 一会就会被推出来
He's stable, but he'll be out for a while.
他会苏醒的 女士
He's gonna come around, ma'am.
只是时间长短问题
It's just a question of when.
我觉得
I don't suppose
我好像不能让你在 比如说30分钟内赶回来
I can get you back here for... let's say 30 minutes?
30分钟 没那么有野心啊
30? Not super ambitious.
那时候你大概结束谈判
When you're hot to close a negotiation,
带着现实性的建议走出大门了
come out of the gate with a realistic proposal.
现在你在和自己谈判
Now you're negotiating against yourself.
看看你
Look at you.
还生龙活虎的吗
Still feeling frisky?
是啊 一如既往地
Yeah, now more than ever.
如果我
If I offer
无条件投降
my unconditional surrender,
你能对我仁慈一些吗
do you promise to treat me humanely?
哦 真糟糕 我们一个星期都没空
Oh, it sucks we don't get the whole week.
别抱怨啦
No complaints here.
如果可以的话我一直读哈珀·里
I'll take any amount of Harper Li that happens to be available.
我爱你
I love you.
注意安全 好吗
Stay safe, okay?
没事的
It'll be fine.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表