剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
你认为这可能吗
Do you think such a thing is possible?
怎么 你就直接打电♥话♥然后和要求和管事的人说话吗
What, you just call up and ask to talk to the guy in charge?
我妈妈教过我凡事问问总没错
My mama taught me it never hurts to ask.
那你妈教过你如何处理失望情绪吗
Did your mom also teach you how to cope with disappointment?
她总是说争取就能成功
She always said to just go ahead and win,
然后你可以帮助其他人了
and then you can help the other fella cope.
嗯 你妈妈可真机智
Hmm. Smart lady.
我来不了 马蒂
I can't come, Matty.
什么
What?
说来话长 我老板刚扔给我
It's a long story. My boss dumped
一堆活
a bunch of stuff in my lap.
鲍比·琼斯 竞选国会议员
医学中心
特雷·费里
你在哪
你在审判长办公室吗
特雷·费里
来电
别
对琼斯议员的全新指控
我有两件事要跟选民说
I have exactly two things going for me with voters.
我在学校时就被选中了
I got recruited to play point guard
做控球后卫
at half the schools in the ACC,
我妹妹是美国海军陆战队的
and my little sister is the beautiful blue-eyed assassin
漂亮的蓝眼睛杀手
of the United States Marine Corps.
- 我也没办法 - 这样吧
- There's nothing I can do. - Tell you what...
我过去找你
I'll come see you.
我的新住处可没有客房♥
Well, my new place doesn't have a guest bedroom,
你和尼尔就只能睡折叠床了
so you and Neil have to sleep on the pullout.
尼尔不会参加
Neil's gonna sit this one out.
你介意给我弄张机票吗 我当牛做马的工作
You mind floating me a ticket? Turns out, underdog work
- 可却没多少钱 - 等你到这的时候
- doesn't pay all that well. - I'll show you my pay stub
我给你看我的工资条
when you get here.
你确定你什么都不记得了吗
You sure you don't remember anything?
那可真是 我尊重你的意见 但是这不记得的也太多了
That's... well, due respect, that's a big blank spot.
好吧 谢谢 保持联♥系♥ 有需要我再找你
Okay, thanks. We'll be in touch if we need anything else.
艾沙姆·金曼下士在得梅因的一家公♥司♥做信息技术
Corporal Isham Kingman works I.T. for a company
他一点都不记得在2004年9月3日
in Des Moines. He remembers exactly nothing
发生的事了
about September 3, 2004.
一整天都空白了 对吧
Whole day's just blank, huh?
真巧啊
Convenient.
你可以不管巴登了 他踩到了一个简易爆♥炸♥装置
You can get rid of Bardon. He hit an IED
就在第五次任务的时候
on his fifth deployment.
永远忠诚 一等兵巴登
Semper Fi, PFC Bardon.
我们能把这玩意摘了吗 我感觉那双眼睛一直在看着我
Can we get rid of this thing? I feel like the eyes follow me.
我可以给你个免费生活小贴士
I've got a free life hack for you.
事实证明 如果你是前海军陆战队中尉
It turns out, if you're a former Marine Corps lieutenant
名字叫罗伯特·琼斯 有一种方法
named Robert Jones, one way
可以藏在看不见的地方就是用
to hide in plain sight is to use
鲍比这个名字
the name "Bobby."
卡维洛的前任舰长现在叫鲍比·琼斯了吗
Cavello's former C.O. goes by "Bobby Jones" now?
鲍比·琼斯
Bobby Jones.
印第安纳州知道这个名字
A name Indiana knows.
印第安纳州信任这个名字
A name Indiana trusts.
那就是我们在找的鲍比·琼斯吗
That's the Bobby Jones we're looking for?
03年到05年他在伊♥拉♥克♥服役
He served in Iraq from '03 to '05.
这是他第一次竞选演讲的重要部分
It was a huge part of his first campaign.
好吧 克里斯托弗·卡维洛就是指控这位
Well, Christopher Cavello just accused the sitting congressman
来自印第安纳州第三区的现任国会议员涉嫌谋杀
from Indiana's third district of murder.
鲍比·琼斯
Bobby Jones.
印第安纳州知道这个名字 印第安纳州信任这个名字
A name Indiana knows. A name Indiana trusts.
这就是我们在找的鲍比·琼斯吗
This is the Robert Jones we're looking for?
我们确认了三次
We triple-checked.
琼斯是指挥中尉
Jones was the lieutenant in command
是克里斯托弗·卡维洛他们排的
of Christopher Cavello's platoon.
他12年前
He resigned his commission
辞去了上尉一职
as a captain 12 years ago.
显然 我们保留管辖权
Obviously, we retain jurisdiction over anything
对琼斯服役期间的任何事情
that happened while Jones was serving.
我不打算提出指控
I am not going to refer charges
仅仅基于卡维洛的临终告白是不够的
based on Cavello's deathbed confession.
他神志不清 而我也确定
He was delirious, and I'm sure
这复杂的事情中某处还涉及吗♥啡♥
morphine was somewhere in the equation.
你得找到其他海军陆战队队员
You need to get the other Marines
让他排里其他人来证实
in his unit to corroborate.
我们可以接受琼斯的声明 如果这个声明和
We could take a statement from Jones. If it doesn't square with
当天其他文件不符 我们就可以干预
the other accounts of the day, we could make hay with that.
- 你注册投票了吗 - 你说什么 女士
- Are you registered to vote? - Excuse me, ma'am?
你的地址是公共记录吗
Is your address a matter of public record?
你最近有没有参与什么政♥治♥事件
Have you contributed to any political causes recently?
是的 前面说的都有
Yes, to all of the above.
国会议员琼斯一旦意识到
The moment Congressman Jones becomes aware
我们在调查他在一起凶杀案中
that we are investigating his potential
的可能嫌疑
in a possible homicide,
并且我们正在调用我们的管辖权
that we're invoking our jurisdiction over
对一名已经回到街区的海军上尉
a Marine captain who has been back on the block
而且已经回来超过十年 某种设施将会开始运转
for over a decade, a machine will kick into gear
这是设计来保护那个人的
that is designed to protect that man,
它将进行的第一件事就是
and the first thing it's going to do
好好调查一下你
is take a nice long look at you.
如果我和琼斯投了同一个党派怎么办
What if I'm registered to the same party Jones is?
你是吗
Are you? You are?
我不想知道这些
I don't want to know that.
即使你是 这也救不了你
And even if you are, that is not going to save you.
你是你的党派价值观的光辉榜样吗
Are you a shining example of your party's values?
你作为选民 你拥有他们所希望的柏拉图幻想吗
The platonic ideal of all they hope for in a voter?
我的意思是 我一直被夸头发好看
I mean, I've been told I have good hair.
你无论在哪里暴露不足 你总会不小心的
Wherever you fall short-- and you will--
他们都能找到这个不足
they will find it,
然后他们将围绕它进行充满偏见的论述
and they will build a narrative of bias around it.
听起来有趣么
Sound fun?
或许我们现在就先去采访他们排的那些人吧
Maybe interview the platoon guys for now?
前中士是当地人 叫做莫拉莱斯
The former staff sergeant's local. Morales.
- 我们可以从那里入手 - 由我来开始打电♥话♥吗
- We can start there. - Should I work the phones?
实际上 李中尉 你不应该做这个
Actually, Lieutenant Li, you're not on this.
- 什么 - 你来自圣佛朗西斯科
- Ma'am? - You're from San Francisco.
这实际上是一种政♥治♥立场
That is practically a political stance
本身就是
of its own.
对不起 哈珀 如果我们开始做这件事
I'm sorry, Harper. If this becomes a thing,
你帮不上忙
you're a liability.
好的 女士 我和我妻子
Yes, ma'am. Uh, my wife and I
讨论过这件事了
have discussed it quite a bit.
我们已经努力了快两年了
We've been trying for almost two years now.
我们准备好了
We're ready.
对 我们通过海军陆战队投保
Right-- uh, we're insured through the Marine Corps.
我们理解这个治疗是需要自掏腰包的
W-We understand that the treatments are out of pocket,
但是小册子上讲会有军事折扣
but the brochure says there's a military discount.
好的 好极了 在你的文献里 是没有一个实际的价格点
Okay, great. Uh, there's no actual price point
是没有一个实际价格的
in your literature.
那已经是打了折扣之后的吗
That's with the discount?
好的
Okay.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
再见
Bye-bye now.
莫拉莱斯说了啥
What did Morales say?
是这样的 他可以告诉你一堆2004年9月2号♥的事情
Well, he can tell you plenty about September 2, 2004.
他在9月4号♥这个话题上也非常能讲
He's positively expansive on the subject of September 4th.
- 那3号♥的呢 - 完全空白那一天
- And the 3rd? - Total blank spot.
完全不知道
Fog of war.
这些人在隐藏什么东西
These guys are hiding something.
如果古斯塔沃·安蒂科跑了 我们可以讨论下一步做什么
If Gustavo Antico busts out, we can discuss next steps.
你要去的这个诊所挺贵啊
You're going with the fancy place.
这个价格你能承受吗
Is the number about what you expected?
海军陆战队的保险不能用吗
You can't go through the Corps?
我才不要把诺娜送到小破医院
I am not taking Nona to a student hospital
做生育治疗呢
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表