剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
我需要个伴儿一起去
I need a date.
这是你的一个机会
It's a chance for you to talk
对一些重要的人
to some important people
解释你为什么要这样做的理由
about why you're doing this.
大多数人甚至不知道国家利益入伍计划是什么
Most people don't even know what the MAVNI program is,
更不用说军方退出了承诺
let alone that the military backed out of promises
给那些人♥民♥公民身份
to give those people citizenship.
真是想的非常周到
That is extremely thoughtful.
我的任务是随时待命
My orders are to stand by at all times.
他们是想让你全职无所事事吗
They want you to do nothing constantly?
马多克斯中校经常亲自打我家的电♥话♥给我
Lieutenant Colonel Maddox often calls my house personally,
只是为了确保我遵守规定
just to make sure I'm in compliance.
这听起来像是骚扰
That sounds like harassment.
不是根据我的指挥官
Not according to my CO.
她说我在服务我的国家
She says I'm serving my country.
我这边有三件内衣
I count three pairs of underwear in here.
几乎不足以满足该领域官员的需求
Hardly sufficient for the needs of an officer in the field.
麦考伊中校要么已经离开了一段时间
Lieutenant Colonel McCoy either packed to be gone for a while,
要么他需要去看看他的军需官
or he needs to visit his quartermaster.
我昨天收到了我的邀请邮件
Oh, my invitation arrived in the mail yesterday.
要提前多少年
How many years in advance
你才能预订到圣帕特里克大教堂啊
do you have to reserve St. Patrick's Cathedral?
我觉得巴德的妈妈决定了约会
I think Bard's mom settled on a date
当他带我回家吃饭的那一刻
the minute he brought me home for dinner.
那方面一切都还好吗
Everything good on that front?
你曾经 呃 我不知道
You used to, uh, I don't know,
当你谈到婚礼时你会神采奕奕
glow when you talked about the wedding.
我不容光焕发吗
Am I not glowing?
并没有
You are not.
这一切似乎 有点多了
It all seems like... a bit much.
我们谈到缩小婚礼的规模
We talked about scaling down,
然后我们又停止讨论缩小规模的事了
and then we stopped talking about scaling down.
这是你的婚礼 不要委曲求全
It's your wedding. Don't go along to get along.
这是我的婚礼 也是他的婚礼
It's my wedding and it's his wedding
同时这也是他妈妈的婚礼
and it's his mom's wedding
这是我们家庭的婚礼 我不知道
and it's our familie'' wedding and I don't know.
当你陷入僵局时 你和亚历克斯做了什么
What do you and Alex do when you're at an impasse?
我和亚历克斯
Me and Alex?
特雷告诉我们 现在可以和你讨论这事
Trey told us we could talk about that with you now.
还太早了吗
Too soon?
亚历克斯和我都在冷静期
Alex and I are taking a break.
认真的吗 这是费雷什的案子
Seriously? It's the Feres case.
亚历克斯正起诉海军陆战队
Alex is suing the Marine Corps
关于她丈夫的谋杀案
over her husband's murder.
我是证人 如果我们参与其中 那看起来
I'm a witness. If we're involved, it looks...
明白了 真糟糕
Got it. Yikes.
那个案子的关键就是
The whole point of that case is to go
一直会上到最高法♥院♥
all the way to the Supreme Court.
这需要数年时间
That'll take years.
是的 它会的
Yes, it will.
你还好吗
You okay?
你是否负责保护我们的证据
Are you jarheads taking care of our evidence?
为什么海军罪案调查处如此 呃 对此慷慨
Why is NCIS being so, uh, generous with this?
- 这不像你们的作风 - 我们会做到这一点
- It's not like you guys to share. - We'll get to that.
但首先 这是麦科伊中校的计算机
But first, this is Lieutenant Colonel McCoy's computer.
我们的网络团队能够恢复第三方通讯软件
Our cyber team was able to recover a third-party
那些被删除的信息
messaging app that was deleted on the night of the escape.
它被称为“速泛聊天”
It's called RapidRange-Chat.
我们还扫了威克斯的电脑
We also did a sweep of Gunny Wicks's computer,
发现了相同的应用程序 几分钟内就删除了关于麦科伊的信息
found the same app, deleted within minutes of McCoy's.
如果我们能证明威克斯和麦科伊有联♥系♥
If we can prove that Wicks and McCoy communicated
通过速泛聊天的软件逃跑 那么我们就可以解开他们的阴谋了
about the escape via RapidRange, we've got them on conspiracy.
但是
Except...
我们的网络团队无法追踪消息
our cyber team was not able to crack the messages.
现在我明白你为什么来这里了
Ah. Now I see why you're here.
是要找外国情报监视法庭啊 墨宁探员需要我们
FISC. Agent Manion needs us to present this
把它提交给华盛顿特区的外国情报监视法庭
to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court in D.C.
我们可以申请外国情报监听法许可 并强制速泛聊天
We can request a FISA warrant and compel RapidRange
发布未加密的邮件
to release the unencrypted messages.
海军罪案调查处不能那样做
NCIS can't do that...
在没有律师的情况下
...without a lawyer.
他们会给我们搜查令吗
Will they give us the warrant?
我从来没有在那里争论 但从我听到的一切
I've never argued there, but from everything I hear,
外国情报监视法庭是检察官的梦想
FISC is a prosecutor's wet dream.
房♥间里没有辩护律师 如果可以你甚至能眨眼
No defense counsel in the room, and if you can even wink
向可能的方向寻求的原因
in the direction of probable cause,
他们会给你所需要的东西 在你反对之前
they give you what you need. And before you object,
我知道第四修正案的含义
I'm aware of the Fourth Amendment implications,
但是这有一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥跑来跑去
but there is a terrorist running around.
等到安瓦尔·南度被抓住
We can argue the Big Brother of it all
我们再说其他的
once Anwar Nadoo's in custody.
嘿
Hey.
嘿
Hey.
那是唐克斯
That's Tonks.
我的孙女喜欢我和他一起拍照
My granddaughter likes me to take a selfie with him
无论我去哪里
wherever I go.
我是法官帕克 有什么事
I'm Judge Park. What's up?
政♥府♥采取任何要求规避
The government takes any request to circumvent
公民的第四修正案权利
a citizen's Fourth Amendment rights
非常认真 但是 帮我一个忙 上尉
very seriously, but... Do me a favor, Captain,
开门见山吧
Cut to the chase.
法官阁下 重炮中士迈尔斯威克斯
Your Honor, Gunnery Sergeant Miles Wicks
和杰西麦考伊中校似乎勾结了
and Lieutenant Colonel Jesse McCoy appear to have colluded
与已知的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥安瓦尔·南度
with known terrorist Anwar Nadoo
安排了他的逃跑
to orchestrate his escape.
他们的行为对我们的国♥家♥安♥全♥造成了直接威胁
Their actions are a direct threat to our nation's security.
明白了
Got it.
你很厉害
You're good.
稍后 我们将暗中给你关于
Wait here, we'll nudge RapidRange
"速泛聊天"的记录
to get you these records.
我已经提交了三个不同的请求让拉米回来
I've filed three different requests to get Rami back.
甚至连特恩布尔上校都在打电♥话♥
Even Colonel Turnbull's making calls.
我不是在谈论官方渠道
I'm not talking about official channels.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
你应该看看他们把他安排到了哪里
You should see where they have him stashed away.
马多克斯中校正在耍小心思
Lieutenant Colonel Maddox is playing dirty.
我们应该以牙还牙
We need to play dirty, too.
马多克斯经营人力资源匡提科
Maddox runs HR for all of Quantico.
她已经在干扰我们的工作人员要求
She's already jamming up our staff requests.
我甚至不知道“耍手段”是什么意思
I don't even know what "play dirty" means.
我也不知道
I don't, either.
我看过两个冰箱了
I've been to two different refrigerators,
但我仍然没办法喝到咖啡
and I still can't drink my coffee.
是谁负责换杂物
Who replaces this stuff?
那是一项非官方的职责
That was an unofficial duty.
我正在为官方做事
I'm covering the official ones.
谢谢你的服务
Thanks for your service.
那是什么
What's that?
哈珀的豆浆
Harper's soy milk.
你是对的 我们需要玩阴的
You're right. We need to play dirty.
嘘嘘嘘
Shh-shh-shh...
对不起 法官阁下
So sorry, Your Honor.
我 嗯 我 我有点疯了
I, um, I-I got a little stir-crazy.
有一些情况发生
There were some complications,
但我的职员能够与法律代表联♥系♥
but my clerk was able to connect with legal representatives
在”速泛聊天“中 呃 这些文件
at RapidRange, and, uh, these documents
被批准发布
were approved for release.
谢谢你 法官阁下
Thank you, Your Honor.
这些页面都是编辑过的
These pages are all redacted.
嗯 大部分是编辑过了
Mm, mostly redacted.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表