剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
人们对你区别对待你
People treating you different
- 你却要带上英勇徽章 - 火箭推进榴弹
- now that you put on your combat "V"? - RPG!
突然之间
Getting a lot of questions
收到了很多问题
all of a sudden.
我什么时候可以回到真实的生活呢
When am I coming back to my real life?
- 你们两个怎么样 - 我们不太好
- How are you both? - We're not good.
我们的儿子失去了他的腿
Our son lost his leg.
我不要做这个
I'm not doing this.
- 格伦 - 艾萨
- Glenn... - Asa
你在试图写一个
you're trying to write a story
我不想参与的故事
that I don't want to be in.
我没有参加测试
I didn't take the test.
军方对上一批紧缺人才征兵计划参与者做的事情很残忍♥
It's brutal what the military did to the last batch
但是这与你无关
of MAVNI recruits, but that has nothing to do with you.
必须要有人与他们并肩作战
Somebody has to stand with those people.
我们还要假装多久
How long are we supposed to pretend this thing
你和亚历克斯·亨特之间的事情是一个秘密
with you and Alex Hunt is a secret?
这件事情很复杂 他的丈夫曾经是我的朋友
It's complicated. Her husband was my friend.
我曾是他的谋杀审判中的公诉人
I was the prosecutor at his murder trial.
如果你和我呆在一起 我将会永远无法为贾森伸张正义
If you and I stay together, I'll never get justice for Jason.
你在打盹吗 士兵
You nodding off, Marine?
十分清醒 中士
Wide awake, Gunny.
你上一次去巡逻是什么时候
When was the last time you went on patrol?
两点钟 长官
0200, sir. Looks like it's about time
看来是时候再去一次了 睡美人
for another one, Sleeping Beauty.
我被告知要交错安排我的巡逻时间
I was told to stagger my patrol times
这样他们就不会在整点时刻趁机逃跑
so they don't fall every hour, on the hour.
你的第十一项一般命令是什么 士兵
What is your 11th general order, Marine?
在夜晚格外的警惕
To be especially watchful at night and, during the time
在遇到挑战时 去挑战任何个人或团伙
for challenging, to challenge any and all persons on...
没错
Exactly.
你的责任是看管这些被拘留者
Your duty is to watch over these detainees,
而不是打瞌睡并且告知你的军士们
not catch Zs and talk back to your staff NCOs.
你的责任是看管这些被拘留者
Your duty is to watch over detainees,
而不是打瞌睡并且告知你的军士们
not catch Zs and talk back to staff NCOs.
认真的吗 中士
Really, Gunny?
我的主要职责宣誓词应该是按照指令拍你的马屁
Could've sworn my primary duty was to kiss your ass on command.
嘿
Hey.
你在这里干嘛呢 南度
What're you doing in there, Nadoo?
怎么回事
What the hell?
嘿
Hey!
一号♥警报
Alarm status one.
一号♥警报
Alarm status one.
部队防护状态 所有大门
Force Protection Charlie, all gates.
部队防护状态 所有大门
Force Protection Charlie, all gates.
不
No!
安全
All clear.
这里没有人
There's no one here.
不 我看到他了 不 站住
No! I saw him. No! Stop!
看住北门
Eyes on the north gate.
上啊 快上
Let's go, let's go!
守卫塔 拦住那辆面包车
Guard tower, stop that van!
指挥间 手动锁死北门
Control room. Override lockdown on the north gate. I repeat:
再次重复 锁死北门
override north gate.
打开大门 我们需要追击那辆面包车
Get that gate open. We need to pursue that van.
我们需要追击那辆面包车
We need to pursue that van.
控制中心 怎么不回答
Control! Where the hell are you?
他们还在这里点燃了汽油
They set off gas in here, too.
嘿 为什么这扇门锁上了
Hey! Why was this door locked?
你让一个囚犯逃跑了
You let a prisoner escape.
中士
Gunny...
举起手来 跪下
Hands up, on your knees.
结束
Over.
你在这里干什么 是你点燃了瓦斯弹吗
What are you doing in here? You set off that gas grenade?
早上好 亚伯拉罕上尉
Good morning, Captain Abraham.
格林一号♥ 很高兴看到你还在坚持
Glen-One-N, good to see you persisting
尽管受到了世界上最神秘的伤害
in spite of the world's most mysterious injury.
我发生了车祸 长官
I was in a car accident, sir.
一起没有目击者的车祸
A one-car accident with no witnesses.
不管怎样 我们收到了你的鼓舞 格林
Nevertheless, you're an inspiration to us all, Glen.
今早我可以为你做点什么呢
What can I do for you this morning?
你进门的时候询问过这些更新
You asked for these updates on your way in.
我到现在为止还没有听到任何更新
I haven't heard any updating yet.
上校特恩布尔想让你尽快去会议室
Colonel Turnbull wants you in the conference room ASAP.
昨晚三角洲营地有一个囚犯逃跑了
There was a prisoner escape at Camp Delta One last night.
他是一位名叫安瓦尔·南度的前空气质量指数战略家
A former AQI strategist named Anwar Nadoo
点燃了一个瓦斯弹
set off a gas grenade.
安瓦尔·南度竟然逃出了关塔那摩 他的内应是谁
Anwar Nadoo broke out of Gitmo? Who was the inside man?
你怎么知道的
How did you know?
没有人可以在没有帮助的情况下逃出关塔那摩
Nobody could get out of Guantanamo without help.
是谁啊
Who was it?
一位叫做迈尔斯·威克斯的射击中士
A Gunnery Sergeant Miles Wicks
他命令一名守卫在越狱发生之前去巡逻
ordered a guard to go on patrol before the escape.
那里有一辆面包车在等着带南度驶离营地
There was a van waiting to drive Nadoo off the base.
怎么驶离营地 他们没有被锁住吗
Drive him off base? Weren't they on lockdown?
第二个瓦斯弹在指挥室里爆♥炸♥了
A second gas grenade went off in the control room.
当士兵们闯入指挥室时
When they broke in,
他们发现了带着防毒面罩的射击中士威克斯
they found Gunnery Sergeant Wicks in a gas mask.
他正在删除安全监控录像带
He was deleting security footage.
所以这是同伙一号♥ 关于面包车我们知道些什么
So that's conspirator one. What do we know about the van?
你真是一如既往的妙语连珠 格林一号♥
Your repartee is squared away as always, Glen-One-N.
你可以把这个送到我的办公室吗
Can you drop this in my office for me?
怎么了
What?
我不应该搬运重物的
I'm not supposed to carry heavy stuff.
还有谁想拉米了吗
Anyone else miss Rami?
- 我 - 我确实想了
- Me. - Oh, I do.
- 很显然 - 无意冒犯 女士
- Obviously. - No offense, ma'am,
我知道格林一号♥对你来说也是可以的
I know Glen-One-N works for you.
我比谁都更想要一个新的海军士官长
Hey, I want a new Warrant Officer more than anyone.
你以为我喜欢分享我的副官吗
You think I like sharing my adjutant?
有什么新的消息吗
Any news on that?
用人提议被耽误了
The staffing request is "held up."
他们在因为我们支持拉米拒绝参加公民考试的事情
They're punishing us for supporting Rami
而惩罚我们
when he refused to take his citizenship test.
中尉艾克向你通报了发生在关塔那摩的越狱事件了吗
Lieutenant Eick briefed you on the Gitmo escape?
用他独特的方式像我通报了
In his own special way, yes.
- 中尉李和我一起被起诉了吗 - 是的
- Lieutenant Li and I are on prosecution? - Yes.
好吧伙计们 这次玩得尽兴哦
Well, have fun with this one, guys.
他们发现了你的委托人戴着防毒面罩
They found your client wearing a gas mask
并且删除了安全监控录像
and, uh, erasing security footage.
哦看看你
Oh, look at you,
刚在案子上花了三十秒就开始自顾自了
30 seconds on the case, and you're already feeling yourself.
我们还没有与射击中士威克斯交谈过
We haven't even talked to Gunnery Sergeant Wicks yet.
好吧 当你与他交谈的时候
Well, when you do, advise him to give up
请建议他马上供出他的同伙
his co-conspirators right away.
这是他最后的筹码
It's the last piece of leverage he's got.
这是什么
What's this?
哈珀的婚礼邀请发出来了
Oh, Harper's wedding invitations went out.
你的书法家是从中世纪进口过来的吗
Did you import your calligrapher from the Middle Ages?
我根本不想要一个书法家
I didn't want a calligrapher at all.
我觉得在线邀请函也挺好
I was fine with the online invites.
好吧 如果我辨认的没错的话
Well, if I'm deciphering this correctly,
婚礼还有不到三个月了
that's less than three months away.
你一定非常兴奋
You must be getting excited.
也许不兴奋
Or not.
我们可以继续谈谈犯人越狱了吗
Can we get back to talking about the prisoner escape?
是周六前的一周吗 那我一定会去的
A week from Saturday? Definitely. I'll be there.
谢谢
Thanks.
怎么了
What?
你要升级了 少校费里
I'm sizing you up, Major Ferry.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表