剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要你给我
I will need something from you
一点回报
in return.
如果你不希望她被起诉
For the charges against her to go away,
你的罪名必须成立
the ones against you need to stick.
安·玛丽
Ann Marie,
时间到了
it's time,
让艾玛和她这样的人接棒吧
for Emma and people like her to lead the way.
她受伤了
Those injuries.
斯隆应该再也没办法和以前一样了
I don't think Sloan will ever get her command back.
但是应该给她一个机会
She deserves the chance to try.
协议草稿打好了吗
Got a draft of the deal yet
快了 我
It's close. I, uh,
最后一段 还是写不出来
I just can't really finish the last paragraph.
好的 写完邮件发给我
Okay. E-mail me when you're done.
我也想警告你来着
I thought about warning you,
你开始叫她艾玛
when you started calling her Emma.
如果你投入太多感情 也会受伤的
This gig can burn you up if you get too close.
我想想你推荐一本书
Now, if only there was a book I could recommend.
讲了一个律师
Maybe something about a lawyer
在最新的案子投入了太多感情
who gets too wrapped up in his latest case.
又是这本书
This again
我已经下单了
I've already ordered a copy,
明天就会到
and it's supposed to arrive tomorrow.
好的呢
All right, then.
你思想开放我很看好
I'm impressed by your open mind.
如果你再读一下
Let me know if another read
看到了自己的错误 请告诉我
shows you the error of your ways.
其实 我只看过电影
Actually, I, um... I only saw the movie.
你本科和法学院都是在斯坦福念的
You went to Stanford, undergrad and law school.
平时也看小说
You read novels in your downtime,
可你不看电子书
and you don't do it on one of those e-things...
- 电子书和纸质书不一样 - 你叫哈珀·李
- Not the same as a real book.... - your name is Harper Li,
也没读过《杀死知更鸟》
and you never read To Kill a Mockingbird
建议你不要看续集
My advice Avoid the sequel.
玛雅 我们很快就能写好协议草稿了
Maya. We'll have a draft of the deal soon.
你别写了
You may want to stop writing.
这件事还有回旋余地
Turns out there are some deal points left on the table.
我总是想起军事法庭
I keep thinking about the court-martial.
我公开灭掉了诺亚·休伊特
I put Noah Hewitt away. It's public record.
为什么斯威廉斯就不能利用这一点
Why can't Swillce just use that
为什么他非要我去作证
Why does he need me on the stand
亚伯 没事 你不欠我们什么
Abe, it's okay. You don't owe us anything.
我要作证
I'm testifying.
这件事如何进展我做不了主
It's not for me to decide where this all goes.
我唯一能控制的是
The only thing I can control is whether I'm willing
关于我朋友的遭遇 我愿不愿意说真话
to tell the truth about what happened to my friend.
你会因此付出代价的
It's gonna cost you.
我指挥官说这样会毁掉我的事业
My C.O. says it could end my career.
我陪你一起去
I'll go with you.
早上好 赫姆
Good morning, Herm.
我们给你买♥♥了咖啡
We got you a coffee.
谢了 我要上庭了
Uh, thanks. I-I'm due in court.
其实 今天并不需要你参与
Actually, your services aren't required here today.
- 你怎么知道的 - 戴利将军
- How do you figure that - General Daly
选择保留多宾斯上尉为唯一的律师
has opted to retain Captain Dobbins
什么时候的事
as solo counsel.Since when
大概就在你昨天晚上开了一瓶波旁酒的时候吧
Since right around the time you cracked a bourbon bottle last night.
如果艾玛·斯隆
General Daley couldn't live
因为军事法庭而丢掉事业
with the prospect of Emma Sloan
戴利将军会一直自责的
losing her career to a court-martial.
军事审判员办公室很乐意
The Judge Advocate's office was happy to extend
保证这种事情不会发生
our best assurances that no such proceeding will happen.
你们要什么交换
In exchange for what
认罪
A guilty plea.
我们本可以不让她受罚
We had her off scot-free.
但现在她要丢掉自己事业了
And now she's going to lose her career.
不过换个角度 她这下能心安理得了
On the other hand, she will be able to live with herself.
借过 律师
Excuse us, Counselor.
听说今天要讨论
I understand we have a new arrangement
新的安排
to discuss.
是的 法官大人
We do, your honor.
亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain Abraham,
请举起你的右手
if you would raise your right hand.
你能发誓 只说真话
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth
除了真话什么也不说吗 愿上帝保佑你
and nothing but the truth, so help you God
我发誓
I do.
勒琼训练营 北卡
美国海军陆战队训练“银色冲击”
海军不要女性
弗吉尼亚 匡提科
军事审判员办公室
北卡罗莱纳州 杰克逊维尔
翁斯洛郡治安官办公室
突发新闻 当地一名男子因袭击女海军陆战队队员被捕
勒琼训练营 北卡
华盛顿时报
历史性的升职可能会在袭击事件之后被延迟
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表