剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
部队地位协定
an amendment
的提出修正案
to the Status of Forces Agreement,
但我们有信心
but we remain confident
我们可以从这些会谈中相互理解
that we can emerge from these talks
达成一个合理的共识
with a mutual understanding.
我同意合理的共识
I'm all for mutual understandings.
在这个案子中
In this particular case,
很不幸但可能是
unfortunate though it may be,
我相信大家也都能同意
I'm sure that we can agree it's just
就是那种事情
one of those things.
天有不测风云
Stuff happens.
被拘留的士兵 之后我们处理就可以了
The soldier's in custody, we've got it from here.
你应该是罗森·基弗吧
I'm guessing you're Rawson Kiefer.
既然时间已经被描述为
Since the incident is best described
者总是去了 美国不会给西班牙
as "one of those things," the United States
提供其他的表示
has no plans to offer Spain anything
出了深深地歉意
by way of an expression of regret.
并且我们很确定
And we sure as hell
也没办法开放部队地位协定
are not opening up the SOFA.
对于手头上的事情来说
The tools in place are adequate
解决方案是恰当的
for the job at hand.
换句话说
In other words:
见好就收 别玻璃心
"you get what you get, so you don't get upset"?
对我孩子就很管用
Worked with my kids.
你应该知道美国在西班牙的基地
You realize of course that the U.S. bases in Spain
是你们在非洲所有业务的中心吗
are the hub for all your operations in Africa?
我相信它们将继续保持这种的
And I'm confident that they will remain so.
毕竟呢 西班牙是一个善于防御的国家
After all, Spain is a country that defends
对自己的利益看的很重的
her own interests so vigorously
你们午睡睡了仨小时没人管
that the entire place shuts down for three hours
整个地方都关闭了
while you all take a nap.
感谢你们的时间
We appreciate your time.
- 我们要走了 - 可以
- We're leaving.- That's fine.
但我们提出的条件
But the deal on the table
是不会改变的
is not changing.
感谢你的帮忙
Thank you for your assist.
你跟这些人就得坚定
You got to be firm with these people.
而且啊劳勒下士是海军
By the way, Corporal Lawlor's a Marine.
你管他叫士兵 这是不对的
You called him a soldier. That's wrong.
他是海军
He's a Marine.
有啥区别吗
Is there a difference?
谢谢你和我们谈话 我们想问问
Thank you for speaking to us. We were wondering
你在大楼里看到这个人没有
if you saw this man anywhere in your building.
五个公♥寓♥了 都这样
Same deal the last five apartments.
长官
Sir?
有当地人在盯着我们
I got a local glassing us.
他一直摆弄手♥机♥
He keeps fiddling with his phone.
女人和小孩也在偷偷观察
Women and kids are bugging out, too.
事态要升级了
We got something brewing.
准备撤退
Saddle up.
我们呆的太久了
We've been parked here too long.
得走了 李中尉
We got to move. Lieutenant Li.
哈珀
Harper!
亚伯
Abe.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
你在这里看到过这个人吗
Have you seen this man in your building recently?
亚伯 我们要走了
Abe, we got to roll.
在背面写上 从门缝扔进去
Write on the back and slide it under the door.
告诉她这件事可能跟三个人
Tell her that this man may be responsible
的死亡有关系
for three people dying.
留下联♥系♥方式
Leave contact information.
上校
Captain.
停车
Stop!
她说什么
What's she saying?
她说 那天
Uh, she says the other day, t-the day
射击开始的时候 她儿子在地下室玩
the shooting started, her son was playing in the basement.
孩子躲起来了 打仗的时候
The boy hid, and-and during the fighting,
穿着你们一样衣服的人 下去了
a man dressed in your uniform came down there.
把头盔拿下来 用手捂着头
He took his helmet off and sat with his head in his hands.
那孩子以为士兵在哭
The boy thinks maybe the soldier was crying.
打完结束之后他也没有离开
He didn't leave until the fighting was over.
这是他儿子看到的人吗
That's the man her son saw?
是的
Yes.
格雷扎克离开作战位置了
Grsezak abandoned his post.
我们有证人了
We've got a witness.
当然有证人就能改变一切了
Of course the witness is a game changer.
- 说谁他不是呢 - 你嘴上说的一回事
- Who says he isn't?- Your words tell me one thing.
但你愿意协商的态度
Your willingness to negotiate
完全又是另外一回事
says something entirely different.
你把谈判跟投降混为一谈了
You're confusing negotiation with surrender.
军事小组不愿以懦弱的罪名定罪
Military panels are reluctant to convict on charges of cowardice.
我们在兜圈子
We're talking in circles.
我注意到你们会这样
I've noticed you guys do that.
我要把这个问题交给我的共同律师了
I'm turning this discussion over to my co-counsel.
你们有两分钟
You guys have
来达成一致
two minutes to close a deal.
- 两分钟之后会怎么样 - 如果你非要知道的话 上尉
- What happens in two minutes?- If you must know, Captain,
因为我要休息了 大概半小时
I've had to visit the head for, like, a half hour.
只有两分钟之间了
Two minutes is all I got.
看起来
Seems like
要关禁闭了啊
this comes down to brig time.
我个人其实不介意
I personally don't care
格雷扎克因为什么认罪
what Grsezak pleads guilty to,
他需要对那些阵亡的海军陆战队士兵一个交代
he needs to account for those dead Marines.
你觉得要得要多少交代
How much accounting did you have in mind?
你自己想想 找一个底线
Search your soul. Find a bottom line.
你帮我找一下
Search it for me.
军规90条
Article 90,
不服从合法命令
disobeying a lawful command.
10到12年
Ten to 12 years.
减到7-10年 我们就可以达成一致
Make it seven to ten and we're cooking with gas.
- 亚伯 - 我同意
- Abe? - Works for me.
他们假装很忙的样子 你懂的
They pretend to be busier than they actually are, you know.
婚礼策划人
Wedding vendors.
当我意识到这一点的时候
Once I realized that,
我的婚礼就简单多了
mine got a lot easier to deal with.
我不知道你已婚了
I didn't know you were married.
谁说我已婚了
Who says I am?
女士 他们要解雇我吗
Ma'am, are they cashiering me?
控方的协商条件里面都包括惩戒免职
Any version of a deal comes with a dishonorable discharge.
格莱斯克中士 我需要确定你明白
Sergeant Grsezak, I need to confirm that you understand
政♥府♥所提议的所有内容
the length of the sentence the government's proposing.
就这样了 我的余生就要在营地的客厅里度过了
So that's it? Camp Living Room for the rest of my life?
你的海军陆战队生涯结束了
Your career as an active duty Marine is over.
我们现在说的是接下来的事
We're talking about what comes next.
我认为这是我们能拿到的最好的协商结果
I think the deal's as good as we're going to get.
对不起夫人 我不接受
I'm sorry, ma'am, but no.
我没做错什么
I didn't do anything wrong.
我没有资格评论那天到底发生了什么
It's not for me to say what happened that day.
我可以告诉你
I can tell you
政♥府♥组织了很多证据
the government is lining up evidence that,
据我分♥析♥ 陪审团会认为你有罪的
in my analysis, a panel will find compelling.
客气一点说 我不在乎
Respectfully, I don't care.
我不是一个普通的海军陆战队军官 夫人
I'm not just a Marine, ma'am.
我是海军陆战队特种作战团的突袭兵
I'm a MARSOC Raider.
人们花上了他们毕生的时间想达到
People spend their entire lives trying to get
我的成就 但是大多数都做不到
to where I am, and most of 'em fail anyway.
我不会就这样虚掷一空的
I'm not just flushing that.
没门 我是无辜的
No way. I'm innocent.
如果最终根据第99条你被认定有罪的话
If you're convicted of an Article 99 charge,
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表