剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
她的名字是金珀·斯普拉特
Her name is Kimber Spratt.
我们认为可能是她杀了杰克·斯坦霍普
We think she may have killed Jack Stanhope.
一等兵斯坦霍普会和杰克布·卡尔布分享
Lance Corporal Stanhope would share the details
他睡到过的女人
of his conquests with Jacob Kalb.
卡尔布告诉了我们有关她的事情
Kalb told us about her.
你之前说过一等兵斯坦霍普
You told me Lance Corporal Stanhope
脚踏几只船 为什么一定是她
was seeing a few different women. Why her?
因为斯坦霍普死于
Uh, because Stanhope died from an overdose
过量的处方药 而这位斯普拉特女士
of prescription meds; Ms. Spratt here
恰好是一名药剂师
just happens to work as a pharmacist.
因为斯普拉特女士是一位平民
Ms. Spratt is obviously a civilian,
所以如果是她杀了他 那么我们就能把案子交给
so if she is the killer, we can hand the whole thing off
斯坦福郡的治安办公室了
to the Stafford County Sheriff's Office.
我们在斯坦福郡的合作人是谁
Who do we work with in Stafford County?
一般是托比·康拉德
Usually Toby Conrad.
使命召唤康拉德吗
"Call of Duty" Conrad?
祝你们好运
Have fun with that.
为什么叫作使命召唤
Why "Call of Duty"?
康拉德警官认为
Detective Conrad considers
在一个偏僻地方的治安办公室工作
working in a suburban sheriff's office
大致上和加入军队是差不多的
to be roughly the equivalent of joining the Corps.
如果他觉得你不这么想 他就会迟迟不行动
He drags his feet if he thinks you feel otherwise.
嗨
Hey.
为什么你想在这儿见面
Why'd you want to meet here?
爸爸以前在纽约工作的时候
Dad used to take us to this spot
曾经带我们来过这儿
when he worked in New York.
你记得吗
Remember?
当然记得了
Sure.
他说这是他最喜欢的城市中最喜欢的景色
Said it was his favorite view of his favorite city.
我今天早上打电♥话♥给
I called...
蒂芙尼·迪克森格林了
Tiffany Dixon-Green this morning.
我们应该在今晚之前
We should probably talk some strategy
讨论一些战略了 对吗
before tonight, yeah?
你有和她联♥系♥过吗
Have you heard from her?
有
Yeah.
做不成了 是不是
It's off, isn't it?
不会有什么筹款会了
There isn't gonna be a fund-raiser.
我没有告诉她 麦蒂
I didn't tell her, Matty.
有关你的事情
About you.
她来见我的时候就已经知道了
She had it in her head by the time she came to see me.
所以如果我不退出她就要跟所有人说吗
So she'll just tell everyone about me if I stay in the race?
那我想大概就这样了吧
So I guess that's it.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我的情况在变糟糕 是吗
I'm getting worse, aren't I?
麦蒂
Matty.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be okay.
你会更好的
You're gonna be better than okay.
你是我认识最聪明的人
You're the smartest person I know,
还有很多你仍然可以做的
and there's so much that you can still do.
但不是这个
Just not this.
我知道 谢谢
I know. Thanks.
我会想通的
I'll figure something out.
我应该
I should, um...
你要走了吗
You're leaving?
是啊 我要回北卡罗莱纳
Yeah. Got to get back to North Carolina.
和志愿者谈一谈
Talk to the volunteers.
好吧 今晚可以留下来吗
Well, um... maybe stay tonight?
我不想你一个人
I hate to think about you alone.
我什么时候能再见到你
When am I gonna see you again?
我们可以约一个时间
We'll plan a visit.
再见
See you.
再见
Bye.
艾伯拉罕上尉
Captain Abraham.
很高兴见到你 先生 侦探康拉德
Good to see you, sir.Detective Conrad.
这是我的合作伙伴 李中尉
This is my cocounsel, Lieutenant Li.
很高兴见到你 中尉
Nice to meet you, Lieutenant.
只是穿着制♥服♥的另一天 对吗
Just another day in uniform, right?
你穿着西装
You're wearing a suit.
你懂的
You get the idea.
金柏·索兰托吗
Kimber Spratt?
怎么了
Yes?
什么 不 我爱杰克
What? No, I loved Jack.
实际上我们要结婚了
We were going to get married, actually.
我们知道的是
From what we understand,
- 他对很多女人说过这个 - 不
- he said that to a lot of women. - No.
我指的是 对 杰克是一个花♥花♥公♥子♥
I mean, yeah, Jack was a player,
但我知道这些
but I knew all about it.
他准备好了抛下一切
He was ready to leave that all behind.
他离婚之后 我们要去申请
We were going to apply
一个执照和其他的东西
for a license and everything soon as he got divorced.
他和你提到过妮娜吗
He told you about Nina?
当然
Of course.
他对我没有隐瞒
We didn't have any secrets.
不过 你知道我们在好奇什么
You can see where we'd be curious, though.
他喜欢撒谎
The guy had a penchant for lying
还有许多女朋友
and no less than a dozen girlfriends,
其中有一个女友
one of whom just happens
发放杀死了他的药物
to distribute the medication that killed him.
我不可能开这种药
I couldn't have dispensed this medication.
那些是老爹药
Those are the big daddy pills.
160毫克
160 milligrams.
已经很多年没有生产过这种药
They haven't manufactured those for years.
我能拿到这些药唯一的办法
The only way I could get my hands on those pills
是像其他人一样在大街上买♥♥
is to buy them on the street just like anybody else.
对不起 兄弟
Sorry, guys.
嗨 也许是另一个女朋友
Hey, maybe it was one of the other girlfriends.
你要让谋杀嫌疑犯知道
You're gonna get the murder suspect to ring up
你用牙齿美白贴片吗
your tooth whitening strips?
她已经不再是谋杀嫌疑犯了
She's not a murder suspect anymore.
嗨 你应该在这吗
Hey. Should-should you be here?
我昨晚在想
I've been thinking about last night.
你告诉我你在考虑撤诉
You told me you were thinking about dropping the case.
我没有让你这么做 但 我应该这么做
I never told you to do it, and, uh, I should have.
我没有想这个了
I didn't think about this.
我 我没有在想丹尼
I-I... I didn't think about Danny.
我没有在想我们
I didn't think about us.
不管我们 不管
Whatever we are, what...
不管我们能做什么
whatever we can make of this...
我也想回到过去 所有都是
I want it back, too. All of it.
所以 如果你还在昨晚住的地方
So, if you're still where you were last night,
我觉得你应该这么做
I think you should do it.
让我们看看如果没有这场诉讼悬在我们头顶
Let's see who we are without this lawsuit
我们是谁
hanging over our heads.
我周一要去丹尼斯·斯威利斯的办公室
I'm going to Dennis Swillce's office on Monday.
到时我可以告诉他
I can tell him then.
早上好 艾伯拉罕上尉
Good morning, Captain Abraham.
我希望你不是哼着歌♥来找我
I hope you're not humming that as a way to summon me.
事实上 我完全没在想你
Actually, I wasn't thinking about you at all.
我知道 那昨晚过得不错咯
I see. A good night, then?
你不会想知道
Wouldn't you like to know.
我可以为你做什么吗 拉米
What can I do for you, Rami?
李上尉衷心希望你能
Uh, Lieutenant Li respectfully requests that you meet her
在斯塔福德郡治安官的办公室见她
at the Stafford County Sheriff's Office.
显然 兰斯·斯坦霍普下士的谋杀案
Apparently, there's a potential breakthrough
有一个潜在的突破
in the murder of Lance Corporal Stanhope.
毒品部门昨晚逮捕了一名毒贩
The narcotics division arrested a drug dealer last night.
我们要开车过去祝贺他吗
And we're driving over to congratulate them?
这个特殊的毒贩最近开始供应
This particular dealer had recently come into a supply
160毫克的羟考酮
of 160-milligram oxy pills.
我觉得是在她死之后
Found them languishing in his grandmother's medicine cabinet
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表