剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
发现他们在他祖母的药柜里挣扎
after she died, from what I understand.
所以我们要给这毒贩看
So we're gonna show pictures
兰斯·斯坦霍普下士女性朋友的照片
of Lance Corporal Stanhope's lady friends
然后希望他能认出其中的人吗
to this dealer and hope he recognizes one of them?
李上尉有那个女人的照片
Lieutenant Li has pictures of the women.
她所需要的只是你
All she needs is you.
没见过
No.
对不起
Sorry.
我从没见过这些女人
I never see any of these women.
再看一看
Take another look.
我有很多顾客
I have many customers.
我不可能记得每一张脸
I don't remember every face.
但这些呢
But these?
没见过
No.
如果你有她手的照片 好吧 对不起 朋友们
Maybe if you have picture of her hands.Well, sorry, guys.
为什么她手的照片会有用
Why would a picture of her hands be useful?
她指甲的颜色不一样
She had different colors.
红色 粉色 红色 粉色
Red, pink, red, pink.
你卖♥♥药给了这个女人了吗
Is this the woman you sold pills to?
马蒂 他们说你昨晚退房♥了
Matty, they said you checked out last night.
为什么你还不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you picking up your phone?
立马打给我 好吗
Call me back right away, okay?
在回去之前
You always get into character
你也穿成这样吗
before heading back?
我们飞行的时候就穿这些
We wear these when we fly.
我找了你哥哥好几次
I tried your brother a few times.
我不知道他在哪
I don't know where he is.
他只是心碎了而已
He's just heartbroken.
如果有一天所有你想的事情
The same way that you would be
都被取消了 你也会这样
if everything you wanted just got canceled one day.
如果有他的消息了 你会通知我吗
Will you let me know when you hear from him?
当然
Sure.
我得先走了
I've got a hop.
听着 这不是人们一早起来
Look, this isn't the ideal morning
就想要聊的话题
for this conversation,
但我们没有准备好
but we're not ready to concede the seat
失去温斯顿·塞勒姆的席位
in Winston-Salem.
你才告诉我他不能竞选的
You just told me Matt can't run.
你弟弟是因为健康问题而退位
Your brother is stepping aside due to a health crisis.
是有先例可寻的
There's precedent for that.
时常
Occasionally,
和竞选者亲近的人可以接任
someone close to the candidate jumps onto the ticket.
什么
What?
不 这太
No. That's...
这太抬举我了
that's very flattering,
但我是海军陆战队员
but I'm a Marine.
我不能参与政选
I can't run for office.
你目前的在任状态会是麻烦
Your active duty status is an issue.
我们在你的居住要求上面
We may need to get creative
可能要耍些手段
with your residency requirements,
但你确实是从那片地区出来的
but you're from the area.
你和你弟弟有一样政♥治♥信条
You believe the same things your brother does.
如果我没会错意的话
And if I'm reading you right,
这次谈话
this conversation...
是你一开始同意的原因
is why you signed up in the first place.
你在塑造简历
You're building a résumé.
你在写一个以你在任结束的故事
You're writing a story that ends with you in office.
不对吗
Isn't that right?
这真不是个好事儿
This is certainly a sordid one.
指控是第118条第1款。
The charge is Article 118, subsection 1:
蓄意谋杀
premeditated murder.
我们来讨论一项缓刑死刑的动议
We're here to discuss a motion to prohibit the death penalty.
转介资本费用
The referral of capital charges
是政♥府♥的一种姿态
is posturing on the government's part.
军方已经将近60年未处决过别人了
The military hasn't carried out an execution in almost 60 years.
我们一般没有谋杀犯
We don't typically get a murderer
作为特别关注对象
as eminently chargeable
作为PFC斯坦霍普 法官大人
as PFC Stanhope, Your Honor.
她参加了一项骗婚计划
She participated in a fraudulent marriage scheme,
当她的丈夫试图与她离婚
and when her husband tried to divorce her
并且摆脱安排时 PFC斯坦霍普杀了它
and get out of the arrangement, PFC Stanhope killed him
所以她得到了他的死亡收益
so she'd get his death benefits.
政♥府♥的推论将在法庭上得到申辩机会
The government's theory will have its day in court.
为什么增加
Why add the weight
资本费用的权重 这不是一个杰克斯坦霍普在
of capital charges? It is not a theory
被谋杀两周前聘请离婚律师的推论
that Jack Stanhope retained a divorce lawyer two weeks
这同样也不是被告购买♥♥了一批
before he was murdered. It is also not a theory
相同的导致丈夫死亡的160毫克药丸
that the defendant bought a batch of the same
160毫克药丸
160-milligram oxy pills that caused her husband's death.
我见过证据
I've seen the evidence.
有没有人向你解释过
Has anyone explained to you
达成交易的好处
the virtues of making a deal?
法官大人 我们给被告提供了
Your Honor, we offered the defendant
一个交易 可以让她25年后有看到自♥由♥
a deal that allowed for the possibility
的可能性
she'd see freedom after 25 years.
那为什么这坨屎会继续
Then why does this turd continue
堵塞正义的管道
to clog the pipes of justice?
我的客户的自♥由♥受到了威胁 法官大人
My client's freedom is at stake, Your Honor.
她更愿意将她的案子提交给一个陪审小组
She prefers to make her case to a panel.
那好吧
Very well, then.
她将在生活中做到这一点
She'll be doing it with her life on the line.
休庭的动议被否决
Motion to dismiss is denied.
现在 谈谈婚姻骗局
Now, speaking of the marriage scam...
辩护请求得到片刻时间 法官大人
Uh, the defense requests a moment, Your Honor.
她屈服了
She's buckling.
我们应该申请减少五年吗
Should we offer to take off five years?
我们已经在终点线上了 中尉
We're at the goal line, Lieutenant.
我们被必要把脚从油门踏板上松开
No need to take our foot off the gas.
这真是一语双关
That is such a mixed metaphor.
我相信混合隐喻
I believe in mixed metaphors.
你知道我什么意思 不是吗
You understood what I meant, didn't you?
完全了解
Totally.
我们应该把我们的赛车带到终点区
We should drive our race car into the end zone.
法官大人 如果政♥府♥的政策仍在谈判桌上
Your Honor, if the government's deal is still on the table,
我的客户希望接受
my client wishes to accept.
上校
Captain?
很好 那么我们可以推进了
Excellent. We can move on, then.
塔利中校
Lieutenant Colonel Talley,
辩方申请延期
the defense respectfully requests a continuance.
我们这里推进很快 费里少校 什么由头
We're moving fast here, Major Ferry. What gives?
我有一个医生的预约
I have a doctor's appointment.
我不得不重新安排几次
I've had to reschedule it a few times.
我真的需要遵守
I really need to keep it.
我妻子怀孕了
My wife's pregnant.
我甚至都不知道我们应该寻找什么
I don't even know what we're supposed to be looking for.
胎儿的心跳
Fetal heartbeat.
活动
Movement.
那里看起来很响 那正常吗
It's loud in there. Is that normal?
好的
Okay.
好了 宝贝 来吧
Here we go, baby, come on.
跟我们讲讲话
Talk to us.
跳得好快
Beats so fast.
我马上会和医生一起回来
I'll be right back with the doctor.
看那里
Look at that.
那里 就在那
There. Right there.
那是心跳
That's a heartbeat.
噢 天呐
Oh, my God.
那有两个
There's two.
什么一个心跳
What? One heartbeat.
两个心跳
Two heartbeats.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表