剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
你的律师
I'm your attorney.
这位是亚伯拉罕上校和李中尉
This is Captain Abraham and Lieutenant Li.
他们是公诉人那边的 我们可以私下谈谈
They're with the prosecution. You and I can talk in private.
为什么
What for?
我等下也会跟他们说的一样的啊
I'm just gonna say the same thing to them later.
看来你没什么好隐瞒的
Well, it doesn't sound like you've got much to hide.
不如你告诉我们发生了什么吧
Why don't you tell us what happened?
如我所说 那栋大楼
It's like I said. That-that building...
有蓝色门的那个
the one with the blue door.
屋顶上有个武装分子拿着火箭炮
There was a militant with an RPG on the roof,
我去跟他交火了
and I went in to engage.
你怎么进去的
How did you get inside?
门是开着的
The door was open.
通往屋顶的门也是开着的
Same thing with the door to the roof.
我一上去就跟武装分子们
I exchanged fire with the militants
交了火
once I got up there.
我没有抛弃我的小队
I did not abandon my squad.
我不是懦夫
I am no coward.
武装分子们 好几个人吗
"Militants," plural?
我记得有两个
I-I think there were two.
屋顶上到处都是晒衣绳
There were clotheslines all over the roof.
长袍在阳光下晒着
Burkas drying in the sun.
你还记得什么
Anything else you can remember?
感觉好像是
There was, like, uh...
上面有一个祈祷圣地
a prayer shrine up there.
小雕像什么的
Little statues and stuff.
有几个交火的时候还被打破了
A couple got hit when I lit up the Dirties.
但我不知道你们要怎么证实
I don't know how you can confirm any of that, though.
基斯马尤是战火纷乱地区
Kismayo is a hot zone.
你们又不能挨家挨户去敲门询问
It's not like you can go knocking on doors.
谢谢 格雷扎克中士
Thank you, Sergeant Grsezak.
你可以跟你的律师协商了
You can confer with your attorney.
失陪一下
Would you excuse me?
- 就这样吗 - 我们要去
- That's it?- We're going
- 基斯马尤看看你客户说的站不站得住脚 - 是吗
- into Kismayo to check out your client's story.- We are?
你刚刚没听他说吗 基斯马尤不友好的
Were you listening back there? Kismayo is hostile.
上次海军陆战队登陆的时候
The last time the Marines stopped by,
他们用埋伏欢迎的我们啊
they welcomed us with an ambush.
如果军事法庭继续开庭
If this court-martial goes forward,
那我和李中尉就得在陪审团面前
Lieutenant Li and I are gonna stand in front of a panel
说格雷扎克中士是懦夫了
and call Sergeant Grsezak a coward.
我想不到比这更严重的指控了
I can't think of a more serious accusation.
我们得搞清楚发生了什么
We have to find out what happened.
这是我们欠死去的战士们的
We owe it to those dead Marines.
也是欠你当事人的
Hell, we owe it to your client.
如果你要拖我们回去
If you're gonna drag us back in there,
那这次要按照其他方式办事
we're doing things different this time.
那个人道主义车队走得太慢了
That humanitarian convoy moved way too slow.
我们到达法哈诺地区时 消息就会传出去
Word got out by the time we were in the Farjano district.
那句说明索马里激进伊♥斯♥兰♥组织青年党
That meant Al-Shabaab
就会搞偷袭
could set up the ambush.
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, ma'am.
我们需要依靠速度
We need to rely on speed
快进快出
to get in and out of the city.
我的团队会建立警戒范围
My team will establish the perimeter
你们和翻译就赶快去做事
while you guys and your translator do your thing.
一旦那我感觉不对 我就要发动撤退了
I'm pulling everyone the second I get nervous.
你们可不想被留在法哈诺地区
You guys do not want to be left behind in the Farjano district.
女士 你要进去的是吗
Ma'am, you going in that building, right?
这是格雷米思 在小地方有大用处
This is Grimace. He's handy in a tight space.
谢谢
Thanks.
克里斯蒂
Christie.
你就是我在屋顶上的眼睛
You're my eyes on the roof.
如果真有必要 你就检查武器携带
But if it comes down to it, you spot for O'Toole.
好的 长官
On it, sir.
这就是格雷扎克中士说的那栋楼了
This is the building Sergeant Grsezak described.
- 我们应该进去 - 上尉
- We should head in. - Lieutenant?
翻译一下
Translate for me.
打扰一下 先生 抱歉搞得声势浩大的
Excuse me, sir. We're sorry to make a scene.
我们想进去一下
We're hoping to get into this building.
看到什么了 李中尉
What do you see, Lieutenant Li?
重点是我没看到什么
It's more what I don't see.
格雷扎克中士说屋顶上都是
Sergeant Grsezak said the rooftop was strung
晾衣绳
with clotheslines.
她说的对 亚伯
She's right, Abe.
这里可不容易随意
There are no easily removable
挂起或者摘下晾衣绳啊
lengths of twine anywhere up here.
我没在水泥上看到子弹洞
I don't see any bullet holes in the concrete.
我看到不少伤害啊
I see plenty of damage.
真的吗 上校 你觉得这些裂纹
Seriously, Captain? Those nicks
像是子弹打的吗
look like they came from stray rounds?
我看到有损伤 但不合适去猜测
I see damage. It wouldn't be appropriate
是什么东西引起的
for me to speculate what caused it.
而且啊
And, of course,
这里也没有祈祷祭坛什么的
there's no prayer shrine anywhere up here.
国防部规定
The defense stipulates
任何可携带的物品是不能作为证据的
that there are no portable objects of any kind in evidence.
亚希尔 问问这哥们这里最近有没有神坛什么的
Yasir. Ask our friend if there was a shrine up here recently.
他说可能
He says maybe?
有证据表明作战时候的
It's been proven time and time again
记忆不是百分之百可信的啊
that memories of combat are less than 100% reliable.
对啊 但是也不能完全不靠谱吧
Yeah, but it doesn't make your recall zero percent accurate.
我感觉这屋顶跟他说的完全不一样啊
That's what I'm getting from this rooftop.
如果格雷扎克中士不在这里 那肯定在其他地方
If Sergeant Grsezak wasn't here, he had to be somewhere else.
没准我们应该花时间找找是在哪里
Maybe we should take some time to figure out where.
现在我们可没那么多时间了
Time happens to be at a premium just now.
我们的立刻将陆战队员撤离
We need to get these Marines out of here ASAP.
带路吧 上尉
Lead the way, Lieutenant.
- 早上好 费瑞少校 - 已经八点11分了
- Good morning, Major Ferry. - It's 0811,
西班牙代表团很快就会启程
and the Spanish delegation should be en route shortly.
你今天早上几点到的 拉米
What time did you get here this morning, Rami?
需要的时候就到了 长官 在你协商之前
I arrive when needed, sir. Before you negotiate,
我想谈谈罗森·基弗的情况
I wanted to discuss the Rawson Kiefer situation.
- 没听说过他们 - 他们
- Never heard of them.- Them?
我不太听新歌♥
I don't listen to much new music.
罗森·基弗不是个乐队
The Rawson Kiefer situation isn't a band.
罗森·基弗是五角大楼的一位平民
Rawson Kiefer is a civilian at the Pentagon.
他今天应该代表他们那一方利益群体的
He's supposed to represent their interests today.
那基弗先生有什么情况
And Mr. Kiefer's situation?
不守时 甚至缺席
Tardiness. Possibly even absence.
我无法让他的办公室确认到达时间
I couldn't get his office to confirm an arrival time.
甚至不能确认他还来不来
I couldn't even get them to confirm that he's coming.
这跟我有什么关系
And this affects me how?
开会的话没有他合适吗
Is it wise to begin the session without him?
五角大楼代表现在只是个装饰了
The Pentagon rep is a fly on the wall at these things.
我们就假装罗森·基弗知道这一点
Let's assume Rawson Kiefer knows that
也假装他决定
and that his situation is he's decided
今天早上去其他地方吧
to spend the morning elsewhere.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
无意冒犯 女士
Respectfully, ma'am,
冰岛的面♥积♥就相当于宾夕法尼亚州的匹兹堡
Iceland is the size of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
他们的修正案并不是一个有意义的先例
Their amendment is not a meaningful precedent here.
那你的立场是不可能作出任何修改吗
Is it then your position that no amendment is possible?
许尔塔女士 我们知道
Ms. Huerta, we acknowledge
劳勒下士
the gravity
所谓罪名的严重性
of Corporal Lawlor's alleged crimes.
他将面临军事法庭的审判
He's going to face a general court-martial
而且很有可能
and very likely
会受到严重惩罚
be punished severely.
我们无法提供你们一个
We cannot offer you
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表