剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
這份影像是由其中一支海豹隊在他們回國后
This footage was taken by one of the SEALs
拍攝的
after they got home.
這份影像本應封鎖在五角大樓內部的
It's not supposed to be outside the Pentagon.
你就當沒看過
You never saw it.
你對陸戰隊感覺怎么樣
How do you feel marine?
他們睡了
They're asleep.
丹妮說她希望你
Danny says she wants you
從現在開始每晚給她講故事 這樣
to read her stories every night from now on, so,
在她十八歲之前你應該就一直有事可做
that should keep you busy until she's 18.
你知道 我開始感覺好些了 真的
You know, I'm feeling a lot better, actually,
所以你不用再那么緊張了
so you don't have to be on red alert anymore.
如果有需要幫忙的地方我會尋求你的幫助的
I'll take help wherever I can get it,
但是事態基本在可控范圍
but it's basically under control.
是的 我知道
No, I know.
我 額 其實只是想知道
I, uh, mostly just want to see how
丹妮的劇什么結局
Danny's show ends.
來吧
Come on.
你知道的 坐在沙發上看者秀感覺更棒 我保證
You know, the show's better from the couch, I promise.
我不是來看電視的
I didn't come to watch TV.
其實 今晚 我
Actually, tonight, I...
來甚至都不是為了幫做家務的
didn't even come by to pitch in with chores.
你來是做什么的
Why did you come?
那天晚上你問我
The other night you asked me
我從中獲得了什么
what I get out of this.
我當時回答得不夠好
I didn't give you a good answer.
我想重新再說一次
I want a do-over.
這不只是因為我答應過杰森會幫忙
It's not just that I promised Jason I'd help.
最開始是這樣的 但是它 呃
That's how it started, but it, um...
在不久之前變味了
became something else a while ago.
我離開軍官學校的時候二十三歲
I was 23 when I got out of OCS.
當我身邊所有人都忙著結婚
Wh... What did it matter that everyone around me
這 這還有什么意義
was getting married?
我本以為一切都不會變
I had forever.
在海外執勤
Did my time overseas,
然后我受傷了 然后一瞬間
and then I took my wound, and all of a sudden
我的戰 戰斗生涯
the-the fighting part of my life
就結束了 需要我花時間去想明白
was over. Time to figure out
下一步怎么走
what's next.
當 當我朋友現在有孩子了誰還在乎這些
Who cares if, if my friends had kids now?
我最終會跟上他們的腳步的
I'd catch up eventually.
然后去法律學院 然后處理一個又一個的案件
And then law school, and case after case,
而且 知道戰斗并不是我通向有價值人生的
and... learning that fighting wasn't my only path
唯一途徑
to a useful life.
如果再來一次的話我還是會做出一樣的選擇 但是
I wouldn't do it differently, but...
我的確錯過了某些事情
I did miss out on something.
這個家
This.
你 孩子 它
You, the kids, it...
這種感覺就好像
it kinds of feels like it...
它在填補失去的部分
it fills in the missing lines.
感覺很糟糕嗎
Is that terrible?
為什么會很糟糕
Why would that be terrible?
杰森
Jason.
我的朋友 你的丈夫
My friend. Your husband.
你覺得杰森會希望我怎么做
What do you think Jason would want for me?
單身長達
Stay single for a respectable
九個月左右
nine months or so,
然后注冊一個網上相親賬號
then open an online dating account?
我想不是的
I guess not.
你是個好人 亞歷克斯
You're a good person, Alex.
你 接受殘酷的現實
You... take life the way it actually happens,
你照顧孩子
and you look out for your kids.
每次我來這里 我
Every time I come here, I...
多少學到怎樣去生活
learn a little bit about how to live.
謝謝
Thanks.
你知道嗎 我想我
You know what, I think I'm...
要上樓了
gonna head upstairs.
我們到時見 亞伯拉罕隊長
I'll see you when I see you, Captain Abraham.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表