剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
法官大人
Your Honor.
2001年9月11日
September 11, 2001
是我能记得最清楚的日子之一
is one of the first days I can remember clearly.
当第二座塔倒塌时 我父亲转向我
My father turned to me when the second tower collapsed,
他告诉我每一代人都有自己的战争
and he told me that every generation has its war.
从那天开始
Mine started that day,
我除了为国家效力 什么都不想要
and I've never wanted anything but to serve.
为这个国家而战
To fight for this country,
如果它需要我
if it needed me to.
我的内心有一种东西
There is something inside of me that doesn't work
它不像正常那样工作
the way it's supposed to.
我把它藏了起来 因为我认为我可以独自应对
I hid it, because I thought I could cope with it on my own.
我想去打仗
I wanted to go to war.
我的战争
My war.
因为我的选择 几个人死了
Men are dead because of the choices I made.
我的兄弟们
My brothers in arms.
今天我想在这里
I want to apologize here, today,
向他们的家属道歉
to their families.
法官大人 我想改口认罪
I want to change my plea to guilty, Your Honor.
法庭很感激你的坦诚
This court appreciates your candor...
尽管可能有些迟了
...belated though it may be.
我们将于下周再次开庭讨论延期和减刑
We'll reconvene next week for extenuation and mitigation,
那时我的判决
at which time my sentence
将被记录在案
will be entered into the record.
杰瑞德
Jared.
你的刑期不会超过15年
You won't get more than 15 years.
你还年轻
You're young.
你的人生不仅仅是这样
Your life can be about more than just this.
你处理得很好 中尉
You handled yourself pretty well, Lieutenant.
很高兴与您合作 长官
Um... pleasure working with you, sir.
你为什么还在这
Why are you still here?
那两个人
Those two boots right there
会带你去机场
are gonna take you to the airfield.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
因为我在赛马上打败了他们
Because I beat them at Horse,
这就是我们的解决办法
and this is how we're settling up.
此时此刻
As of this minute,
你休息四天
you're on four days R&R.
有一趟到纽约的航♥班♥30分钟后起飞
There's a hop to New York that leaves in 30 minutes.
他们给你留了位置
They're saving you a spot.
拉米安排了一天
Rami lined up a day
与你的客户的约会
of appointments with your vendors.
我亲自和卖♥♥花的女士谈过
I talked to the flower lady myself,
给你带来了更好的交易
got you a bit of a better deal.
你怎么知道该给谁打电♥话♥
How did you know who to call?
我本来可以和巴德谈谈的
Bard and I might have talked.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you... sir.
哈珀
Harper.
我让你经历了一段难挨的时刻 是因为我知道
I give you a hard time because I know
你可以处理它
you can handle it.
你不是新手
You're no boot.
你是海军陆战队的
You're a Marine.
我有时照照镜子
I catch myself in the mirror sometimes.
这身制♥服♥
This uniform.
我感觉我在打扮自己
It feels like I'm playing dress-up.
你和我一样 从预备军官学校毕业了
You graduated the same OCS I did.
你的父母找到了了李和合伙人
Your parents founded Li and Associates.
你已经为自己安排好了一切 但你选择了另一种方式
You had it all laid out for you, but you picked a different way.
如果更多的人做出和你一样的选择
This country would be a better place if more people
这个国家会变得更好
made the same choice you did.
我们要走了
We're leaving.
谢谢你所做的一切
Thank you for everything.
我相信昨天一切都很顺利
I... trust things went well yesterday?
我不会告诉你任何细节
I'm not giving you any details,
如果你想问的话
if that's what you're asking.
当然不
Of course not.
我不想没给你看我女儿的照片
I didn't want to leave without showing you
就离开
a picture of my daughters.
哦 双胞胎 她们真漂亮
Oh, twins. They're beautiful.
你们家有双胞胎吗
Do twins run in your family?
他们不是
They do not.
我和我妻子
My wife and I...
我们花了五年时间想要个孩子
we tried for five years to have a child.
对她来说太难了
It was very difficult for her.
对我们两个
For both of us.
你知道我的意思
You know what I mean.
最后 我们得到了帮助
Finally, we got help,
最后 我们有了佩内洛普和卢西亚娜
and at the end of it, we had Penelope and Luciana.Hmm.
她们很美
They're beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
那些人是谁 法人合同执行官
Who are those men?CACO officers.
他们带来了你永远都不想听到的消息
They bring the news you never want to hear.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表