剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
- 军法 前情提示 - 花生酱
- Previously onThe Code...- Uh, peanut butter.
我喜欢那种饼干
Oh, those cookies I like.
旁边有巧克力软酱的
The ones with the fudge on one side.
那不是软酱 是装满了防腐剂的培养皿
That's not fudge, that's a petri dish full of preservatives.
我在打仗呢 妈妈
Fighting a war over here, Mom.
- 回家之后再吃健康的 - 我该挂了 孩子 保重
- I'll clean up my diet when I get home. - Got to go, kid. Be safe.
抱歉 我想赶在亚当去巡逻之前联络下感情
Sorry, I try to catch up with Adam before he goes on patrol.
- 他们是谁 - 伤亡援助电♥话♥处官员
- Who are those men - CACO officers.
他们带来的消息你绝不想听
They bring the news you never want to hear.
快走 快
Let's go. Let's go.
跟紧了
Stay close.
先不要开火
Hold fire.
先不要开火
Hold your fire!
要讲究公平哦 巴克斯特 他打到你了
Train fair, Baxter. He got you.
好的 你们这排听好
Okay, platoon, looks like Baxter has
看起来巴克斯特的肺部被刺穿 右四头肌肌肉受伤
a punctured lung and a wound in his right quadricep.
你们该怎么做
What are you gonna do about it
Since a young kid, view the world as my own
I'm coming to the top until the world is my throne
Slept on the kid and I bet that they regret it
Check the roster, homie
Got it locked here and they dread it, they don't get it
On the road to be labeled the greatest
Waste time trying to sleep on that legion...
厉害了 中尉
Damn, Lieutenant,
看来有人练习提举
someone's been doing their dead lifts.
不然我怎么把你这个大胖子从甲板上甩掉
How else am I supposed to scoop your fat ass off the deck
不赖嘛 海军们
Not bad, Marines.
收拾收拾 回去洗热水澡吧
Pack it up and we'll hotwash back at the house.
History, legacy, that's established directions.
斯隆中尉
Lieutenant Sloan.
军士 表现不错
We did good, Sergeant.
不用这么严肃
Maybe lose the frown for a minute.
女士 泄露了
Ma'am... it leaked.
女人成为上尉
"Woman Makes Captain."
我不懂这有什么好报道的
I don't see where it's a story.
这里不一样
This is different.
这是步兵团 是战斗的军队
This is infantry. This is combat.
海军陆战队司令官本人
The commandant of the Marine Corps himself
让我们对你升职的事情保密
told us to keep your promotion under wraps
直到连队得到部署
till the company deploys.
不可能每次中尉升上尉
Now, you think he just weighs in
他都插手吧
every single time some first lieutenant makes O-3
我没见过他 但是恕我直言
I never met the man, but with all due respect,
如果你让几百人保密
if you ask a couple hundred people
肯定会有人让你失望的
to keep a secret, one of them's gonna let you down.
他没有请求
Well, he didn't ask.
而是下达了命令
He ordered.
他也是为了保护你安全
And he did it for your safety.
有很多人认为
There's plenty of people who don't think that combat
战斗并不应该男女混打
should be a co-ed sport.
不管是兵团里面还是外面
Inside the Corps. Out.
不过你很喜欢我的
You love me, though.
你作为候补军官 表现的很坚强了 中尉
I've seen OCS puke up worse than the likes of you, Lieutenant.
今天晚上在康利家帮我庆祝
Wet-down at Conlee's tonight.
第一轮酒我请
I'm gonna stand the boys the first round.
没事 你替我喝一杯吧
Nah, you have one for me.
斯隆中尉 这么早就走吗
Lieutenant Sloan. Sure you got to go
我们欠你好几轮酒呢
We owe you a round and all.
我被升职之前
Wouldn't they just love to hit me with fraternizing charges
- 他们不是还说我结交私党吗 - 他们?
- right before I get promoted. - "They"
晚安了 巴克斯特军士
Good night, Sergeant Baxter.
让他们睡觉之前
Make sure everyone drinks water
都喝上水
before they hit the rack.
该死的
Damn it.
早上好 亚伯拉罕上尉
Good morning, Captain Abraham.
你过一会要在柯克·科克军事法庭审判上
You have opening arguments in the Kirk Corker court-martial
进行公开辩论
later this morning.
帮我个忙 连续六次
Do me a favor, say "Kirk Corker court-martial"
念柯克·科克军事法庭审判
six times in a row.
别紧张 艾哈迈迪先生
Release that oxygen, Mr. Ahmadi.
我是开玩笑的
It wasn't an actual request.
真的吗 这个其实并不拗口
Are you sure, sir It's not much of a tongue twister.
都不会让人产生嘶嘶声
There's not even a sibilant sound...
给我一小时看看
Give me an hour on this.
我要参加内部会议 要迟到了
I have a staff meeting to be late for.
哦对了 特恩布尔上校今天早上申请延时
Actually, Colonel Turnbull needs extra time this morning.
特恩布尔上校申请会议延时吗
The colonel delayed a meeting
看起来她可能有儿子的新消息了
It looks like she may be getting an update on the status of her son.
- 太好了 他的巡逻队一周前消失了 - 九天前
- Finally. His patrol went missing, what, a week ago - Nine days.
还好亚当没有阵亡
At least Adam's not KIA.
他们在说死讯的时候 会先让你坐下
They make you sit down before they tell you someone's dead.
艾哈迈迪先生
Mr. Ahmadi,
告诉大家我五分钟后就好
tell everyone I'll be ready in five minutes.
请坐
As you were.
昨天 一名叫克莉丝汀·维克曼的记者
Yesterday, a reporter named Christine Vickerman
爆出新闻说艾玛·斯隆中尉
broke the news that Lieutenant Emma Sloan
即将成为
is about to become the first woman
获得海军步兵分队上尉头衔的首个女人
to hold the rank of captain in a Marine infantry unit.
昨晚 斯隆中尉在休息时间遭到袭击
Last night, Lieutenant Sloan was attacked while on leave.
- 费里少校 - 是的 长官
- Major Ferry.- Yes, ma'am
没人听我说话
No one is following me. That is not
通常我们团队没有这种问题
typically an issue with this team.
是的 女士
No, ma'am.
我们看到您与伤亡援助电♥话♥处官员见面
We saw you with the CACO officer.
我们期待你宣布新消息
I guess we were expecting an update.
期待
Expecting
希望
Hoping for.
亚当和其他三名海军
Adam and three other Marines never reported back
在最近一次巡逻后 再也没有报告
from their last patrol.
目前的情报主要是
Our best intel is
一名阿富汗工人
that an Afghani factory worker
可能在某处见过他
may have seen him in a location,
可能是在加慈尼附近
possibly near Ghazni,
他可能
where he might have been...
被人用枪威胁 进入了一辆卡车后面
forced at gunpoint to get into the back of a truck.
这个情报 是今天 昨天
That is what I know today. That is what I knew yesterday.
过去9天来 我唯一的线索
That is what I've known for the past nine days.
我要是有可以分享的信息 会和你们说的
When I have some information to share, I will share it.
在那之前 我命令你们不要再大惊小怪了
Until then, you are all ordered to stop with the fussing...
别再一脸担忧
and the concerned looks.
我要坚守岗位
I am at my post.
- 明白了吗 - 是的
- Understood - Yes, ma'am.
多名袭击者 将不省人事的斯隆中尉
Multiple attackers left Lieutenant Sloan
留在了勒琼训练营附近的停车场里
unconscious in a parking lot near Camp Lejeune.
她还在做手术
She's still in surgery.
动机已经了解了吗
Do we have a motive
怎么了
What?
李中尉 你在军事审判员办公室
Lieutenant Li, you have been with the Judge Advocate's office
工作多久了
for how long
9个月 女士
Nine months, ma'am.
你能否
Would you please use
用自己丰富的经验
your vast experience
给亚伯拉罕上尉讲讲 世界到底怎么转的
and educate Captain Abraham on how the world works
动机就是 她是女人
The motive is she's a woman.
动机就是 她要升为上尉
The motive is she's about to become a captain
领导一个步兵连
and lead an infantry company.
海军陆战队也算是开化了
The Corps has come a long way with that stuff.
我们以前仅占海军总人数8%
Yeah, we used to be eight percent of the Marines.
现在上升到9%了
Now we're nine.
别说了 哈珀
Save your breath, Harper.
酒保看到一辆车
The bartender saw a car
从现场加速离开
speeding from the scene,
还将车牌号♥上报给了当地警♥察♥
and gave the license plate to the local PD.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表