剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
《军法》前情提要
Previously on "The Code"
你哥哥不能参加竞选
Your brother can't run.
马蒂没有精神分♥裂♥症
Matty doesn't have schizophrenia.
是叫妄想症
It's called delusional disorder.
- 我们要生双胞胎了 - 你的妻子
- We're having twins. - Your wife is showing signs
有早产的迹象
that are consistent with early labor.
我把自己逼得那么紧
The reason I was pushing myself so hard.
不是为了回到我的小队
It's not so I can get back to my unit.
我想离开这里 这样我便能被医学分离
I want to get out of here so I can take the medical separation.
我的律师会让你出庭作证
My lawyer's going to ask you to testify.
他认为我可以打赢这场死亡诉讼
He thinks I can win a wrongful death suit.
费尔法例表示你不能对现役期间
The Feres Doctrine says that you can't file a civil suit
发生的事情提起民事诉讼
for something that happened on active duty.
费尔法例在被推♥翻♥前都是法律
The Feres Doctrine is the law until it isn't.
你得把自己从这个烂摊子里拉出来
You need to get yourself out of this.
就当这是对你的警告吧
Consider yourself warned.
亚伯拉罕上尉 请跟我走一趟
Captain Abraham, I need you to come with me.
为什么 罪名是什么
Why? What's the charge?
第94条
Article 94.
叛变和煽动
Mutiny and sedition.
赫尔曼德省的人 他们向努尔扎伊寻求指导
People in Helmand... they look to the Noorzais for guidance.
你的农场是这个山谷里最繁荣的农场
Your farm is the most prosperous farm in the valley.
如果你种的是小麦而不是鸦♥片♥
If you grow wheat instead of opium,
其他人会跟随你
others will follow your lead.
如果他们不这样呢
And if they don't?
我们需要你冒险
We're asking you to take a risk.
只有补偿你才公平
It's only fair to compensate you.
努尔扎伊·塞易布 离日落不远了
Noorzai-sayib. It's not long until sunset.
我和我的人 需要回到基地
My men and I, we need to get back to the base.
你做好决定了吗
Do you have a decision for us?
很棒
Excellent.
我们会在转型过程中保护你的
We'll protect you during the transition.
我保证
You have my word.
我们两分钟后出发 陆战队员们
We're rolling out in two minutes, Marines.
先生 我们少了一个人
Sir? We're down a man.
中尉在哪里
Where the hell is the lieutenant?
他叫英吉
His name's Inky.
如果你惹上麻烦 他会对坏人
If you get into trouble, he'll squirt the bad guy
- 一枪爆头 - 亚拉伯罕上尉
- right in the face. - Lieutenant Abraham.
少校说我们要走了
Major says we're on the move.
我说的话你一个字也听不懂
You can't understand a word I'm saying.
英吉
Inky.
英吉
Inky.
英吉
Inky.
我想他是说现在就要走 中尉
I think he means now, Lieutenant.
谢谢你为战争所做的贡献 中尉
Thank you for your contribution to the war effort, Lieutenant.
同心同德 少校 同心同德
Hearts and minds, Major. Hearts and minds.
所以你对努尔扎伊的家庭农场的访问很开心
So it's reasonable to say that you enjoyed your visits
这种说法合理吗
to the Noorzai family farm?
亚伯拉罕上尉 这个问题很简单
Captain Abraham, it's a simple question.
我们有理由说像努尔扎伊这样的人
It's reasonable to say people like the Noorzais
是我们战略的关键
were the linchpin of our strategy.
他们不喜欢在塔♥利♥班♥统治下生活
They were no fans of life under the Taliban.
他们愿意种植鸦♥片♥以外的东西
They were willing to grow something other than opium.
- 你喜欢他们吗 - 反对
- And you liked them? - Objection.
亚伯拉罕上尉对努尔扎伊的看法是什么
What does Captain Abraham's opinion of the Noorzais
- 与指控有关吗 - 法官大人 政♥府♥计划
- have to do with the charges? - Your Honor, the government plans
证明被告对家庭的依恋
to demonstrate that the defendant's attachment
导致他叛变
to the family in question led him to commit mutiny...
我们让陪审团
What say we let the panel
来决定亚伯拉罕上尉是否叛变
decide whether or not Captain Abraham committed mutiny?
如果舒基尔上校同意的话
If it's all right with Colonel Schuylkill.
被告对努尔扎伊家族的依恋
The defendant's attachment
导致其在2010年3月5日
to the Noorzai family led him to disobey an order
违反了一项命令
on March 5, 2010.
你可以回答 上尉
You can answer, Captain.
是的
Yes.
是的 你喜欢他们吗 你送给莱拉·努尔扎伊
Yes, you liked them? You brought a stuffed animal
一个毛绒玩具 对吗
to Laila Noorzai, didn't you?
没错
That's correct.
并且在2010年3月5日晚
And on the evening of March 5, 2010,
你去努尔扎伊家执行任务
you went on a mission to the Noorzai family compound,
- 对吗 - 这项任务已经
- correct? - The mission is already a matter
记录在案 法官大人
of record, Your Honor.
亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain Abraham's the one facing
被控叛变 我想听听
charges of mutiny. I'd just as soon
他如何讲这个故事
hear the story from him.
我去执行任务 没错
I did, yes.
你们在2010年3月6日
And you were evacuated shortly
黎明之前被疏散
before dawn on the morning of March 6, 2010.
对吗
Is that correct?
是的 我腿上有个拳头大小的伤口
Yes, with an exit wound in my leg the size of your fist.
我之后再也没战斗过
I never saw combat again.
我们感谢你们的服务 尽管是在这个问题上
And we appreciate your service, misguided though it was
- 误导了我们 - 反对
- on this particular... - TREY/MAYA: Objection!
反对有效 律师 法庭不是
Sustained. Counselor, this courtroom is not
你的个人专栏
your personal op-ed page.
亚伯拉罕上尉 你能描述一下
Captain Abraham, can you describe the state
2010年3月6日早上 努尔扎伊家
of the Noorzai family compound on the morning
的情况吗
of March 6, 2010?
到了那晚结束的时候 已经一无所有了
There was no compound by the end of the night.
所有的东西都
Everything was...
不见了
pretty much gone.
不见了是因为你毁了它们
It was gone because you destroyed it.
你和你的人在2010年3月5日晚前
You and your men leveled that place the night before
把那个地方夷为平地 对吗
on March 5, 2010, didn't you?
是的 没错
Yes. We did.
我们再试一次
We'll try again.
我们负担不起再一次试管受精
We can't afford another round of IVF.
我们就节省一点
We'll save.
我38岁了
I'm 38.
我喜欢怀孕的感觉
I loved being pregnant.
我爱怀孕
I loved it.
我不明白
I don't understand.
我之前做的很好
I was doing so well.
我们本要生双胞胎了
We were gonna have twins.
我们还会再怀上的
We'll get there again.
你真的相信吗
Do you really believe that?
怎么了
What is it?
海军罪案调查处刚刚逮捕了亚伯拉罕
NCIS just apprehended Abe.
海军罪案调查处
NCIS...
今天下午接到彭德顿营的电♥话♥
received a call from Camp Pendleton
奉命逮捕亚伯拉罕上尉
this afternoon with orders to apprehend Captain Abraham.
显然 这项调查
Apparently, this investigation originates
- 来自西海岸 - 这种情况
- on the West Coast. - How long
持续多久了 女士
has this been going on, ma'am?
海军罪案调查处抓住亚伯拉罕 他们告诉他
When NCIS took Abe, they told him
这些指控源于他2010年3月
the charges stemmed from something he did
做的一件事
in March of 2010.
所以他们现在才正准备起诉他吗
And they're just getting around to charging him now?
叛变没有法定时效 上校
There is no statute of limitations on mutiny, Major.
这是恶意起诉
This is a bad faith prosecution.
几个月来 他们一直警告亚伯拉罕不要这么做
They've been warning Abe to back off for months.
给亚伯拉罕打上叛变的烙印
Discredit Abe by branding him a mutineer and you wound
让他名誉扫地
the lawsuit challenging Feres.
那你可以直接杀死他
You might just kill it outright.
我们要起诉亚伯拉罕吗
Are we supposed to prosecute Abe?
我希望事不致此
I'm hoping it doesn't get that far.
玛雅和我来辩护吗
Maya and I are on defense?
搞清楚那天发生了什么
Find out what happened that day.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表