剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
这个营地有个传统
There's a tradition at this camp:
陆战队员会轮流回去雕刻他们的名字
Marines who are rotating home carve their names
以及他们在建造营地的服役期限
and dates of service in the wood they used to build it.
那些都是以前在西南特遣部队
Those are all former battalion aid staff
的营援兵
at Task Force Southwest.
有些人还在军队里
Some of them will still be in the military,
有些不是 但找个人跟你谈谈
some not, but find someone who will talk to you
问问他在驻扎哈比比营地的时候
and ask him if there were any irregularities
强制执行军用急性脑震荡评估协议
in the enforcement of MACE protocols
有没有什么不正常的地方
while they were stationed at Camp Habibi.
你在那是不是和玛雅一起
Um, did you get co-opted by Maya over there?
因为我们要在这进行起诉
Because we do prosecution on this floor.
要起诉的那个人
Oh, we're gonna be prosecuting people.
我们还在调查
We're just figuring out who.
据我所知 只有一个人拿着刀
Last I checked, there was only one guy holding the knife.
帮我查一下 好吗
Just look into it for me, okay?
如果查不到 就算了
If it's nothing, it's nothing.
你能修改下一个下级军官向他的
Would you care to rephrase that
上级领导提要求时的措辞吗
as a request from a junior officer to his obvious superior?
麻烦少校可以
Would the major please assign himself the task
查一下照片上
of interviewing the names
的人名吗
from the photograph, sir?
少校会对这一要求给予应有的考虑
The major will give the request due consideration.
谢谢你 亚伯拉罕上尉
Thank you, Captain Abraham,
感谢你一直以来对
for your ongoing respect
神圣的指挥系统的尊敬
for the sanctity of the chain of command.
我在哈比比驻扎了两年
I was stationed at Habibi for two years.
在军队外科医生要不很忙或者没空的时候
I helped to diagnose and treat injuries
帮忙诊断和治疗伤员
when the battalion surgeon was either busy or unavailable.
作为指责的一部分
Hmm, and as part of those duties,
你做过军事急性脑震荡检查吗
you administered the Military Acute Concussion Examination?
当然 做了很多次
Sure. Plenty of times.
你能回忆起在测验中或者
Can you recall any irregularities
评分中有任何不正常的事吗
in how the exam was given or how it was scored?
任何不寻常的事情都会有所帮助
Anything unusual at all could he helpful.
对什么有帮助
Helpful with what?
驻扎在哈比比营地的一名陆战队士兵
A Marine stationed at Camp Habibi
谋杀了他的指挥官
murdered his commanding officer.
他的外伤性损伤还尚未确诊
He had an undiagnosed TBI.
- 托妮 我们需要你准备手术了 - 我该走了
- Toni, we need you in prep. - I got to go.
你能否告诉我你知道的事
If you'd just tell me what you remember.
祝你好运吧
Good luck.
你认识名单上的人吗
You know someone on the spectrum?
那是我儿子
My son.
你认得这个吗
You recognize this?
我的侄子面临同样的处境
Well, my nephew's in the same boat.
你的孩子有课堂助理吗
Does your kid have a classroom assistant?
- 我在找 - 我妹妹在她的孩子
- I'm working on it.Hmm. My sister started
需要帮助的时候开了一个微博账号♥
a Tumblr account when her kid didn't get help,
一旦有了一万的粉丝 事情就好办了
and once she had 10,000 followers, moved things along.
谢谢
Thanks.
托妮
Toni?
亚伯 我是特里
Abe, it's Trey.
你给我的名字我都查了一个遍
I'm almost through all these names you gave me.
还没查到有想偏离
I haven't found anyone who's willing to stray
党派路线的 我开始怀疑
from the party line. I'm starting to wonder
党派路线是不是真的
if the party line might be the truth.
要是你听到了留言就打给我
Hey, call me back when you get this.
一切还顺利吗 女士
Everything all right, ma'am?
很抱歉 托妮
I'm sorry. Toni.
费里少校
Major Ferry.
何其荣幸啊
To what do we owe the pleasure?
这是命令 亚伯 休伊特这个家伙
It was an order, Abe. This guy Hewitt,
召集了全体医务人员开会
he called a meeting with the entire medical staff.
给了他们关于军用急性脑震荡评估的明确指示
Gave them explicit instructions about the MACE.
他们会为了得到及格分数而用它的人
They were to issue it as many times as it took
会尽可能多地进行测试
for the person taking it to get a passing score.
抱歉 那不就是违背了测试的目的吗
Sorry, doesn't that negate the whole purpose of the test?
当然了 这不仅仅是伊恩·莫尔黑德
Of course it does. It wasn't just Ian Morehead
没有得到他需要的治疗
who didn't get the treatment he needed.
哈比比军营的人不会不及格的
No one at Camp Habibi could fail a MACE exam.
这是官方政策
It was official policy.
我们的目击者说休伊特指挥官正在厚脸皮地
Our witness says Commander Hewitt was fielding complaints
投诉说西南特遣部队人手不够
from brass about Task Force Southwest being understaffed
不断有人死在医务室 所以他告诉他的队伍
and constantly losing people to sick bay, so he told his team
尽可能多地重新使用军用急性脑震荡评估
to readminister the MACE as many times as it took.
- 我们怎么办 - 严格地说
- What do we do? - Strictly speaking,
我们不需要做什么 我们有目击证人
we don't have to do anything-- we have our eyewitnesses.
- 这个案子已经定了 - 太荒谬了
- The case is strong. - This is ridiculous.
这改变了一切
This changes everything.
你得和我的委托人达成协议
You need to make a deal with my client.
不好意思
Excuse us.
控方正在商议
The prosecution is conferring.
所以我们把莫尔黑德关进去 这感觉像是正义的吗
So we put Morehead away-- does that feel like justice?
当陪审团宣读他们的裁决时 那就是正义
Justice is whatever happens when the panel reads their verdict.
在哈比比军营的作战命令
There was a standing order at Camp Habibi,
导致了杰森的死亡
and it led to Jason's death.
应该追究休伊特指挥官的责任
Commander Hewitt should be held accountable.
我同意 但是想证明这点
I don't disagree, but there's a pucker factor
还有个转折因素
trying to prove that.
就是托妮·波里尔的证词
It'll be Toni Poirier's testimony
推♥翻♥了现役
against the word
人员的话
of the active-duty personnel.
不可忽视的转折因素
Huge pucker factor.
她可信吗 你怎么让这个女人开口的
Is she credible? How'd you get this woman talking?
我给她说我有个神经异常的侄子
I told her about my neuro-atypical nephew.
你没有侄子啊
You don't have a nephew.
小心别在证人面前说这个
Be careful not to mention that in front of the witness.
你需要莫尔黑德的证词
You need Morehead's testimony.
你要去找休伊特 是吧
You're going after Hewitt, right?
我们一会就来
We will be with you in a moment.
如果我们要为莫尔黑德翻案
We have a winner here
我们有优势
if we go after Morehead.
我们对付的是军队外科医生 我不会对这个结果
We take on the battalion surgeon, I wouldn't lay money
- 抱太大期望 - 打扰一下
- on the outcome. - Excuse me.
这是一个年轻女士写的
This is from the young woman.
你想和杀了杰森的士兵达成协议吗
You want to make a deal with the Marine who killed Jason?
杰森的死不全是
Morehead's not the only one
莫尔黑德的责任
responsible for Jason's death.
我只是想纠正这件事
I want to get this right.
得到正义
Like exactly right.
怎么了
What?
你知道我爸爸也是个海军吗
Did you know my dad was a Marine?
在越南指挥一个师什么的
Commanded a division in Vietnam and everything.
二战期间 我祖父在比利时掌控大局
My grandfather ran the show in Belgium during World War II.
在我中弹后 他们告诉我
After I took my bullet, when they told me
我再也不能当步兵了
I couldn't be infantry anymore,
我不确定我是否想要继续当下去
I wasn't sure I wanted to keep going with this thing.
我是说 每个水兵都是步♥枪♥手 对吧
I mean, "Every Marine a rifleman," right?
我们要战斗
We fight.
如果你做不到的话 那还有什么意义
If you can't do that, what's the point?
杰森帮我找到了这个工作
Jason helped me find this.
我是因为他才会站在这里
I'm here because of him.
因为他我才成为了律师
I'm a lawyer because of him.
我欠他个人情
I owe him everything.
我希望这个医生会永远关在禁闭室里
I want this doctor inside a brig forever.
但是
But...
莫尔黑德却背了黑锅
Morehead's the easy get.
如果你想让我退出 我会的
If you tell me to stand down from the rest, I will.
这么做就是正确的吗
And this is the right thing?
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表