剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
我们可能会输
We could lose.
去做吧
Do it.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
特里 告诉玛雅我们接受协议
Trey, tell Maya we'll take the deal.
没有莫尔黑德的证词
We won't be able to put Hewitt away
我们没法让休伊特坐牢
without PFC Morehead's testimony.
早上好 亚伯拉罕上尉
Good morning, Captain Abraham.
这还是早上吗 拉米
Is it still morning, Rami?
我从费里少校那里得知你想
I understand from Major Ferry you're looking to make a case
因为失职行为立案
based on a pattern of malpractice
却没法查看相关的医疗记录
without access to the relevant medical records.
你对此有什么看法吗
And you have an opinion about that?
看法 完全没有
An opinion? Not even remotely.
我只是个助手而已 但是既然你问了 长官
I'm just a facilitator here. But since you asked, sir,
你应该知道中♥央♥司令部的司令官
you should be aware that the commanding general for CENTCOM
是从坦帕市麦克迪尔空军基地出来的
works out of MacDill Air Force Base in Tampa.
谢谢 我清楚 而且这个司令官正是
Thanks. I'm aware.And said CG is none other
霍登·汉密尔顿·H.H.卡里克四世
than General Holden Hamilton "H.H." Carrick IV.
他可以驳回科博恩然后给你医疗记录
He's the one who could overrule Coburn and get you the records.
四世 我尊重他对H.H.卡里克家族的
The fourth. I admire his commitment
贡献
to the H.H. Carrick lineage.
H.H.卡里克四世 你能猜到
H.H. Carrick IV is, as you might guess,
是H.H.卡里克三世的儿子
the son of H.H. Carrick III,
他在西贡还有其它南亚地区
who, it happens, served honorably
凑巧就任于拉塞尔·亚伯拉罕将军
under General Russell Abraham in Saigon
的部队
and other South Asian environs.
他父亲为我父亲工作过
His dad worked for my dad?
听起来可真是命运的安排
Sounds like a Hail Mary.
你一向特别有料
Resourceful as always.
但是我打算传唤主要证人作证
But I'm about to depose my star witness.
坦白的说 我不认为我们到需要
I don't think we need a...
利用家庭关系的地步
frankly, desperate appeal to family ties.
但是你干的不错
Good work, though.
对不起
Sorry.
我在雾里
It's in the fog.
你说你在雾里是什么意思
When you say "in the fog..."?
我的意思是说我不记得了
I mean I-I don't remember.
有些时候很多事变得
Things are...
模糊起来
fuzzy for me sometimes.
陆军一等兵莫尔黑德
PFC Morehead,
当你在第五次爆♥炸♥中幸存下来后
when you survived your fifth explosion,
你能告诉我们是谁给你进行的军用急性脑震荡评估吗
can you tell us who issued you the MACE exam?
对不起 不 那是
Sorry. No. That's...
你记不清了 记不清了 失陪一下
In the fog. In the fog. Would you excuse us?
恕我直言 你的委托人不记得任何有用的事
Due respect: your client doesn't remember anything helpful.
他也不记得任何有害你们的事
He doesn't remember anything harmful.
对 因为当我们选择你的人作为主要证人的时候
Right. Because "not harmful" was what we were going for
无害正是我们需要的
when we made your guy our star witness.
谁代理指挥官休伊特
Who's representing Commander Hewitt?
他选择了私人律师
He opted for private counsel.
一个退休的海军上校
A certain retired Marine colonel
叫赫尔墨斯·帕帕德莫特泊拉斯
named Hermes Papademotropoulos.
你们不认为休伊特请了一个特别厉害的律师吗
Did you think Hewitt was going to hire a bad lawyer?
我们不是因为他很厉害就不痛快
We're not upset because he's good.
我们是因为要读他的名字而难受
We're upset because we have to spell his name.
拉米
Rami.
你能给我约一下H.H.卡里克四世吗
Can you get me an appointment with H.H. Carrick IV?
命运的时刻到了
Hail Mary time already?
亚塞尔·亚伯拉罕
Russ Abraham?
你老爸当时在我家扮圣诞老人
Your old man was up there with Santa in my house.
以前我们管我爸叫三世的
Three-- that's what we used to call my father.
我爷爷是二世 我是四世 你懂得
My granddad was Two. I'm Four. You get it.
三世经常聊起亚伯拉罕将军
Three talked about General Abraham constantly.
有时候都听烦了
It was-- it was annoying as all hell.
你手下给你说了吗
Did your staff brief you?
你想让我援用特别命令
You want me to invoke the Command Exception
这样你就能查看西南特遣小组的医疗记录
so you can look at the records for Task Force Southwest.
这将会帮助我在一个特别复杂的案子中弄清♥真♥♥相♥ 长官
It'd help me get to the bottom of a complicated situation, sir.
嗯 我经常鼓励
Yeah. I encourage
我的下属每周三次
my staff to join me
跟我一起做正念思维训练
for mindfulness training three times a week.
你也可以一起
You can sit in.
我都坐了三天飞机了
I've been on planes for three days.
如果我尝试冥想的话我就睡着了
I'll fall asleep if I try to, you know, meditate.
不 这不是冥想
No, it's not meditation.
而是正念训练
It's the practice of mindfulness.
这是部队
This is the U.S. military.
你组织语言得十分注意
The way you phrase things absolutely matters.
那么
So...
你越级科博恩来找我是因为你认为
you went over Coburn's head because you thought
我和你老爸的关系会让我
my connection to your dad would make me
从感情上接受你的要求
sentimentally receptive to your request.
差不多是这么个意思
Pretty much.
你的想法不错 孩子
It was a nice try, kid.
你确定不来参加
You sure you won't join us?
我得赶回到匡提科去 长官
I got to get back to Quantico, sir.
感谢您听我说了这半天
Thanks for hearing me out.
没事
All right.
卡里拉将军
General Carrick.
为什么不援用特别命令
Why not invoke the exception
你自己看一下当时的记录
and take a look at the records yourself?
这样即便你看了 也不会损害到科博恩将军的利益
If you did it, it wouldn't be undermining General Coburn.
而且你还尽到了该尽的调查责任
You'd be doing your due diligence.
我的调查责任
My due diligence?
这是部队
This is the U.S. military.
你组织语言需要十分注意
The way you phrase things absolutely matters.
特里 怎么样
What's up, Trey?
你跟卡拉里将军说什么了
What did you say to General Carrick?
我知道这事可能不行
Look, we knew it was a long shot.
亚伯 他公开了记录
Abe, he released the records.
什么
What?
他援用了特别命令
He invoked the Command Exception.
我认为托妮·波里尔说的是真话
Now, from what I can tell, Toni Poirier is telling the truth.
没有人 我是说没有任何人
No one-- and I mean no one--
在休伊特成为外科医生后
has been diagnosed with a concussion
被诊断为脑震荡
since Hewitt took over as surgeon.
玛雅打来了 我等会给你打回去
That's Maya. I'll call you back.
我们拿到了医疗记录
We got the records.
事情发展的很快 亚伯
Everything's moving fast here, Abe.
两个曾经在哈比比作为休伊特下属工作的医生
Two of the medical officers serving under Hewitt
已经找了律师
at Camp Habibi have requested counsel.
他们找律师干嘛
What do they need lawyers for?
他们改口供了
They changed their statement.
他们都愿意出来作证 证明休伊特
They're both willing to testify that Hewitt gave an order
曾经要求他们违反军用急性脑震荡评估流程
to ignore MACE protocols.
军方警♥察♥已经逮捕了指挥官休伊特
The MPs are arresting Commander Hewitt as we speak.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
别碰那只狗 我认真的
Don't touch the dog. I'm serious.
我脑子里乱哄哄的一堆事
I've got a lot of facts and figures running through my head.
你确定还想再添乱吗
You sure that's what you want to add to the mix?
科尔普斯法官训练服役动物
Judge Corpus trains service animals.
很明显 你最不该做的事就是随意抚摸他们
Apparently, the worst thing you can do is pet them.
打乱他们纪律性 反正你就别碰那只狗
Breaks down their discipline. Just don't touch the dog.
全体起立
All rise.
女士们先生们
Easy day, ladies and gentlemen.
控方要做
Does the government have
开案陈词吗
any opening statement?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
陆军中校科尔普斯 还有
Lieutenant Colonel Corpus and...
耶蒂
Yeti.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表