剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
But you got to be out of the city by nightfall.
我可不想你撞上埋伏
I don't want you wandering into an ambush.
假设她去乘车
Assuming she's up for a drive,
我就带多宾斯上校穿越城镇
I'll take Captain Dobbins across town.
中尉 留在这与戴尔上校一起待命
Lieutenant, wait here with Captain Dyer.
我们会在联邦办公大楼汇合
We'll hook up back at the FOB.
时间飞逝 长官 我们需要尽快行动
Time's getting short, sir. We need to move ASAP.
距离日落还有90分钟
90 minutes of sun left.
我的中士开始紧张了
My staff sergeant's getting itchy.
没有红新月会的消息吗
No word from the Red Crescent?
没有 差不多那个时间 中尉
No. It's about that time, Lieutenant.
五分钟后与我在悍马车队里汇合
Meet me back at the Hummers in five mikes.
你要去哪 长官
Where are you going, sir?
快速侦察任务 西姆斯
Quick recon mission, Simms.
那
There.
只看到一棵树 你开心了吗 中士
Just saw a tree. You happy, Staff Sergeant?
我一坐在一些热腾腾的食物前就会很高兴的 长官
I'll be happy once I'm sitting in front of some hot chow, sir.
城里几乎没有树留下来了
There's hardly any trees left in the cities.
西姆斯总是觉得一看到我们就如同看到家一样好
Simms always figured we're as good as home once he sees one.
里
Li.
给你找到了点甜品
Found you a few sweet treats.
把它们留到匡提科吧
Save them for Quantico.
谢了
Thanks...?
我们为什么放慢了 中士
Why are we slowing down, Sergeant?
路上有车 长官
Vehicles in the road, sir.
发生什么了 是海军陆战队吗
What's up, Marines?
我们前面是叙利亚军队
We've got Syrian Army up ahead.
他们把蒙住眼睛的平民在墙前排成一排 长官
They have blindfolded civilians lined up against a wall, sir.
该死
Damn.
你想怎么做 长官
What do you want to do, sir?
我们停下来看看
Let's halt and have a look-see.
有三人守卫在车后
Three-man security at the rear vic.
拿上塔莉 西米内斯 火箭筒
Grab Talley, Ximinez...RPG!
快走 快走 快走
Move, move, move!
开火掩护 进入壕沟
Fire and cover, into the culvert!
看起来他们不得不重新安排一下
Looks like they're gonna have to reschedule
集体处决的事情了
the mass execution!
西米内斯 我们的死亡天使在哪里
Ximinez, where's our Angel of Death?
长官 我无法在通信管理分系统上联♥系♥空中支援
Sir, I can't get close air support on comms.
那把来♥复♥枪♥又不咬人 女士
That rifle don't bite, ma'am.
如果你用她开火 她会甜美而又温柔地轻吻你的肩膀
If you fire her, she kisses your shoulder real sweet and gentle.
西米内斯 往他们身上扔炸♥弹♥
Ximinez, drop H.E. on them!
会爆一些头骨的 长官
Gonna pop some skulls, sir!
穴居人八号♥ 穴居人八号♥
Caveman Eight, Caveman Eight,
这里是狡猾迪克 你能收到吗
this is Tricky Dick. Do you read me?
女士 你的准头偏得离谱
Ma'am, you're missing high.
真的离谱
Really high.
跟紧你的目标
Follow your tracers!
穴居人八号♥ 我们在激烈的交火中
Caveman Eight, we are under heavy fire.
上校倒下了
Cap's down!
头部中枪 头部中枪
Head shot, head shot!
该你上场了
Your show.
你是下一个了 女士
You're next up, ma'am.
去指挥吧
Chain of command.
可怕的野兽
Gnarlier beast.
我们的这到处都有坏人
We got bad guys here and here.
我们被夹在外屋之间 像个三明治一样
We're stuck between that outbuilding and an ass sandwich.
你要怎么做 中士
What do you want to do about it, Staff Sergeant?
你住在这里 而我昨天才飞来 提个建议吧
You live here, I flew in yesterday. Make a proposal.
我建议我们一边战斗一边移♥动♥到大楼那
I suggest we fight and maneuver to the building.
然后进去吗
And enter it?
嘿 狡猾的小骗子 从中间到屋顶
Hey diddle-diddle, right up the middle and onto the roof.
既然有计划了 为什么我们还要傻站在这里
Why are we standing here when we have a plan?
动起来 动起来
Move, move, move!
我会为我们所有人祈祷的
I'll pray for us all!
里面设了路障
Barricaded from the inside.
所以这是我们的基本死胡同
So here's our basic dead end scenario.
两分钟后坏蛋就要来了
The baddies are in our laps in two minutes.
希望你的肉搏战已经升级了 中尉
I hope you've brushed up on your hand-to-hand combat, Lieutenant.
上校 你成功了
Colonel. You made it.
中尉
Lieutenant.
我当然成功了
Of course I did.
他们花费了多少 我总是忘记
How much did they take? I keep forgetting.
每当我醒来 我就在洞穴外奔跑
Every time I wake up, I'm outside that cave, running.
我的膝盖受伤了
Above the knee.
我想重返战场
I want back in the battle.
你当然可以
Of course you do.
我的伙伴还在战斗
My gunny still fights.
用铝板固定他的头骨
Metal plate for his skull.
五处脑外伤 你疼吗
Five TBIs. How's your pain?
镇痛剂把疼痛带走到了
The Dilaudid takes it away,
某个地方
somewhere.
我要求尽快开始复健
I asked to start PT ASAP,
再找一个义肢
and see a prosth...
义肢 义肢师
prosthe...Prosthetist.
与娼妓截然相反
As opposed to prosthe... tute?
明天
Uh, tomorrow.
军方给了我一些蹩脚的借口让我等
Army dogs gave me some lame Army excuse to make me wait.
首先 我们要稳定你的疼痛
First, we'll stabilize your pain,
然后我们会把你带回美国
and then we're gonna get you back stateside.
我的部队还在部署中
My unit's still deployed.
我 我不回家了
I-I'm not heading home.
我要回来
I'm going back.
女士 中尉
Ma'am. Lieutenant.
我 呃
I, uh, met
在舞会上遇到了古达克中尉 他一直在帮我
Lieutenant Goodacre on the hop. He's been helping me.
我听说你喜欢吃脆脆的花生酱
I heard you like a certain crunchy peanut butter.Ah!
夜班护士答应了我的请求
The night nurses ixnayed my request.
我现在是你的护士
I'm your right-now nurse.
谢谢
Thanks.
你什么时候能把我弄出去
When can you get me out of here?
特恩布尔上校
Colonel Turnbull has been
一直在骗我
totally sandbagging me.
我要回去找我的人
I need to get back to my men.
有个5个月大的孩子
I-I got a five month old
在儿科重症监护室
in the peds ICU
从他妈妈的臂弯里掉下来
who did a header out of his mom's arms
砸在了水泥地板上
onto the concrete floor of a Biergarten.
谢谢你 中尉
Thank you, Lieutenant,
谢谢你的帮助
for your assistance.
以及你的观点
And your perspective.
亚当
Adam,
我在这里
I'm with you.
我就在这里
I'm right here.
无论它把我们带到哪里
Wherever it takes us.
你需要什么 上士 屋顶
What do you need, Staff Sergeant?The roof.
但宇宙只索取 从不给予
But the universe only takes, it never gives.
在墙上搭一个人梯
Build a human ladder up the wall.
抓住你了
Got you.
我喜欢这里的景色
I love this view.
坏人像火鸡一样站在奶奶的后院
Bad guys standing around like turkeys in Granny's backyard.
电视晚餐
TV dinner.
加入派对 中尉
Join the party, Lieutenant.
呼吸
Breathe.
放松
Relax.
瞄准
Aim.
停止
Stop.
挤压
Squeeze.
里中尉
Lieutenant Li,
你只是即兴创作 让我们从棺材里出来
you just improvised and adapted us right out of our coffins.
谢谢你 女士
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表