剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
《军法》前情回顾
Previously on The Code...
特恩布尔上校 看起来她可能
Colonel Turnbull, it looks like she may be getting
得到了她儿子的最新消息
an update on the status of her son.
亚当和其他三个海军陆战队员
Adam and three other Marines...
从上次巡逻后就再也没有回来过
never reported back from their last patrol.
尽管塔利中校推荐你
Despite Lieutenant Colonel Talley's recommendation,
但是关于高级辩护律师
I'm going in a different direction
我有其他人选
for senior defense counsel.
- 我想问 - 这事一结束
- May I ask... - I will be speaking
我就会告诉你我的选择
to my choice as soon as we're done here.
费里少校 我想在我的办公室和你谈谈
Major Ferry. I'd like to speak to you in my office.
一个律师打电♥话♥给我 他觉得我能打赢这场
A lawyer called me. He thinks I can win
- 非正常死亡诉讼的官司 - 对谁
- a wrongful death suit. - Against who?
我的律师要你作证
My lawyer's going to ask you to testify.
- 我的同事说这可能会结束我的职业生涯 - 我和你一起去
- My CO says it could end my career. - I'll go with you.
你发誓你会实话实说吗 所有的真♥相♥
Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth
除了真话 什么都不说吗
and nothing but the truth, so help you God?
我发誓
I do.
人工智能
Artificial intelligence.
继火♥药♥和核武器之后
After gunpowder and nuclear arms,
人工智能被认为是
AI is considered to be the third revolution
现代战争中的第三次革命
in modern warfare.
正如任何革命一样 战利品归胜利者所有
As with any revolution, to the victor go the spoils.
不管你喜不喜欢 我们正在进行一场全球军备竞赛
Like it or not, we are in a global arms race.
准备完毕
Locked and loaded.
在海军陆战队长♥期♥致力于
In continuation of the Marine Corps'
创新和现代化的基础上
long-standing dedication to innovation
我很荣幸地与你们分享
and modernization, it is my honor
我们的第三种抵消式群控自主武器的
to share with you the next phase in our Third Offset
下一个研发阶段
Swarm-Enabled Autonomous Weapons.
5 4
Five... four...
3 2 1
three... two... one.
系统一旦被激活
A system that, once activated,
可以选择并跟踪目标
can select and engage targets without intervention
无需人工干预
by a human operator.
而是让机器来做这些工作
It's about having the machines do the work.
我们希望我们的士兵专注于战斗
We want our men concentrated on the fight,
而不是盯着屏幕
not on a screen.
我给你介绍一下杰克·梅萨罗斯中尉
I give you First Lieutenant Jake Meszaros,
他是这个前沿系统的主要架构师
the leading architect of this cutting-edge system.
谢谢您 将军
Thank you, General.
先生们 女士们
Gentlemen and-and ladies.
你在屏幕上看到的是神风特工队无人机
Uh, what you are watching here on-screen are kamikaze drones,
每架携带的有效载荷相当于40毫米手榴弹
each carrying the payload equivalent of a 40mm grenade.
现在 它们被编程来探测敌人的雷达系统
Now, they are programmed to detect enemy radar systems,
就像在显示器B上安装的TASR
like the TASR set up here on Monitor B.
在监视器C上 我们有
On Monitor C, we have visual
来自电子攻击车的可视信♥号♥♥
from the electronic attack vehicle,
库尔特·鲁尔少校将在那里监视一个干扰信♥号♥♥
where Major Kurt Luhr will oversee a jamming signal
该信♥号♥♥旨在破坏
designed to disable communication
集群和我们飞行员之间的通信
between the swarm and our pilot,
从而激活系统的自主协议
thus activating the system's autonomous protocols.
现在 使用分散控制算法
Now, using decentralized control algorithms,
我们的集群应用集体行为来分♥析♥
our swarm applies collective behavior
任何潜在的障碍
to analyze any potential obstacles
并相应地改变自己的队列方向
and redirect their own formation accordingly.
也就是说 直到他们瞄准目标
That is, until they hone in on the target.
警告 警告
Warning. Warning.
故障坠毁
Errant strike.
- EAV已被击中 - 刚才发生了什么
- EAV has been hit. - What just happened?
立刻恢复通讯
Get those comms back online. Now.
鲁尔少校 你能听到吗
Major Luhr, do you copy?
鲁尔少校 你能听到吗
Do you copy, Major Luhr?
有时候我们不得不做我们不想做的事情
Sometimes we have to do things we don't want to do.
这是生活中的一个简单事实
It's a simple fact of life.
我们都有工作
We all have jobs.
上学是你的工作
Going to school is your job.
就像我的工作是
Just like my job is going
每天去医院
to the hospital every day,
亚伯叔叔的工作是上法庭
and Uncle Abe's job is going to court.
但是我的工作很无聊
But my job's boring.
我跟你说了 我肚子疼
And I told you, my stomach hurts.
我的工作也可能很无聊 我还是得做
My job can be boring, too. I still have to do it.
你也是
And so do you.
就算是在你考试的时候
Even when you have a test,
你懂的 你的肚子也会疼
and, you know, your stomach hurts.
我爱你
I love you.
把电♥话♥给亚伯 好吗
Give the phone back to Abe, okay?
- 我也爱你 - 别担心 阿尔
- Love you, too. - Don't worry, Al.
我们能搞定
We've got this under control.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们之间的秘密
Between you and me,
我也从来没有想去上学过
I never wanted to go to school, either.
尤其是法学院
Especially not law school.
你知道是谁说服我去的吗
You know who convinced me to go?
你♥爸♥爸
Your father.
他告诉我 真正重要的是
He told me it's what you learn
在你了解所有事情之后你所学到的
after you already know everything that really counts.
但我不是什么都知道
But I don't know everything.
你能骗得过我了
You could've fooled me.
好好珍惜吧
Go make it count.
艾哈迈迪先生
Mr. Ahmadi.
我必须承认 我很失望
I have to admit, I'm disappointed.
- 失望 - 我一直以为如果我在车里的时候你需要我
- Disappointed? - I always figured if you needed me
你就会突然出现在后座
while I was in my car, you'd just pop up in the back seat.
谁能说我现在不是躲在后面呢 长官
Who's to say I'm not hiding back there now, sir?
别找了 我不在你的车里
You should stop looking. I'm not in your car.
- 我可没在找你 - 当我们在谈论关于失望的话题时
- I was not looking. - While we're on the subject of disappointment,
特恩布尔上校在最近的休会员工会议上
Colonel Turnbull sends her regards
向你致以问候
from the recently adjourned staff meeting.
如果你能告诉上校我要送孩子们去学校
Well, if you'd kindly tell the colonel that I was droppin
我相信她会理解的
the kids off at school, I'm sure she'd understand.
长官 我不拐弯抹角
I don't traffic in euphemism, sir.
这在修辞学上叫做委婉
It's rhetorically slack.
没人叫你拐弯抹角
Nobody's asking you to traffic in euphemism.
我说的是 学校 不是 游泳池
I said "school," not "pool."
我是真的要送小孩儿去真的上学
I was dropping literal kids off at literal school.
特恩布尔上校想让你知道
Colonel Turnbull wanted you to know that there's been
战争实验室发生了一件事
an incident at the Warfighting Laboratory.
在今天早上的常规武器测试中
During a routine weapons test this morning,
系统发生故障
a system malfunctioned.
两名海军陆战队员死亡
Two Marines are dead.
听到这个消息我很难过
I'm sorry to hear that,
但那不是 海军罪案调查处 的工作吗
but isn't that a job for NCIS?
作战实验室指挥官斯特恩准将
Brigadier General Stern,
要求独♥立♥的军法官调查
the Warfighting Lab commander,
与海军罪案调查处
has requested an independent JA inquiry
的调查同时进行
to run concurrently with the NCIS investigation.
一个非正式的审查
An informal review
以确定是否有责
to determine whether there's blame to be assigned.
将军在找替罪羊
The general's looking to cover his ass.
特恩布尔上校很感激你和里中尉
Colonel Turnbull is grateful that you
自愿进行上述调查
and Lieutenant Li volunteered to conduct said investigation.
我绝对不是志愿的
I absolutely do not volunteer.
她想尽快收到你的报告
She'd like your report ASAP.
心急吃不了热豆腐
A watched pot never boils.
这些软件更新谁写的
Who writes these software updates?
它说 还剩五分钟 已经半个小时了
It's been saying "five minutes left" for half an hour.
你不应拔掉它
You shouldn't unplug that.
我不想把它放在这 我有两份简报要归档
I don't want to leave it here. I've got two briefs to file.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表