剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
然后一个戴着黑色包头巾的男人跑了出来
And then a man in a flat black turban ran out.
像法尔汗·米歇达戴的一样的包头巾吗
A turban like Farhan Mishdar wore?
我击中了他 他面朝下倒下了
I took him down. He landed on his stomach.
当你把他翻过来的时候
And when you turned him over
那并不是他
It wasn't him.
那不是米歇达
It wasn't Mishdar.
法尔汗·米什达在哪儿
Where was Farhan Mishdar?
他们知道我们会盯着那条包头巾
They knew we'd be looking for that turban,
所以他们交换了衣服
so they switched.
他们把他的包头巾给了另一个人戴
They put his turban on someone else, and he snuck out
他则是和一群人一起溜出了院子
of the compound with a small group of fighters.
所以你的任务失败了 而且你在
So your mission was a failure, and everything you did
救出了努尔扎伊家族之后的做的一切
after rescuing the Noorzai family
都是对时间和美国人生命的浪费
was a waste of time and American lives.
- 反对 法官阁下 - 反对有效
- Objection, Your Honor. - Sustained.
我们在2015年用无人机
We assassinated Farhan Mishdar in Yemen
在也门暗♥杀♥了法尔汗·米什达
with a drone strike in 2015.
有多少美国人被他的炸♥弹♥炸死了
How many Americans were killed by his bombs
从你的任务到那天的时间里
in the years between your mission and that day?
- 反对 - 43
- Objection! - 43.
没错 亚伯拉罕上尉 43
That's right, Captain Abraham, 43... 43 lives lost
43人死了 因为我们在2010年错失了杀死法尔汗·米歇达
because we missed our chance to kill Farhan Mishdar
的机会
in 2010.
43.
我没有问题了 法官阁下
No further questions, Your Honor.
你可以离开了 上尉
You may step down, Captain.
请求再次直接询问 法官阁下
Permission to redirect, Your Honor?
亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain Abraham,
你已经告诉了我们
have you told us everything
2010年3月5日那天晚上的所有事情了吗
about the night of March 5, 2010?
我发过誓的 少校
I'm under oath, Major.
我不怀疑你说的都是真实的
I don't doubt that you've told the truth.
但你有没有说出全部实情呢
Have you told us everything?
陆军一等兵德马库斯·迪克森发生了什么
What happened to PFC Demarcus Dixon?
- 迪迪身上发生了什么 - 反对 法官阁下
- What happened to Double-D? - Objection, Your Honor.
这位律师真的在庭上质疑他的客户说谎吗
Is counsel really suggesting his client lied on the stand?
亚伯拉罕上尉保留了一些证词
Captain Abraham left something out.
这和说谎不同 法官阁下
That is not the same thing as lying, Your Honor.
费里少校说的是真的吗 你保留了一些证词
Is Major Ferry right? Are you leaving something out?
告诉我 亚伯
Tell me, Abe.
告诉我们
Tell us.
是
Yes.
迪迪从那间房♥子的最开始几个房♥间
Double-D fought with me through
就一直跟我一起战斗
the first few rooms of the house.
我没有失去他的踪迹
I didn't lose track of him.
我知道他是怎么被抓的
I know how he got captured.
那是怎样的
And how's that?
当我们清查了一个房♥间之后
After we cleared one room,
我们找到了赛义德·努尔扎伊
we found Sayed Noorzai.
他们把他当作人♥质♥
They were keeping him hostage,
但是他肚子上有枪伤
but he had a bullet wound in his stomach.
我叫了医疗直升机
I called for a medevac,
让迪迪带努尔扎伊去附近的空地
told Double-D to take Noorzai to a nearby clearing
放上化学灯制♥造♥一个降落区域
and put down chem lights to make an LZ.
做一个降落区域吗 就这些吗
Make a landing zone? That's it?
这命令完全是你的职权范围内的
That order's well within your purview.
迪迪想留下 他想继续战斗
Double-D wanted to stay. He wanted to keep fighting.
更重要的是 他想呆在一起
And more importantly, he wanted to stay together.
我们就是这样被训练的 呆在一起
That's what we're trained to do: stay together.
迪迪不是个天生的战士
Double-D wasn't a born warrior.
他是为了福利加入的
He... he joined up for the benefits.
但是那个晚上他发现内心最深处的自己
But he dug into the deepest part of himself that night, and he...
他找到了为之战斗的意义
he found something that let him fight.
海军说 一就是零
Marines say, "One is none."
我们不待在一起 我们就什么都不是
We're nothing if we don't stick together.
我是迪迪的指挥官
I was Double-D's C.O.,
我不应该在知道院子里都是塔♥利♥班♥的情况下
and I should've known better than to send him off alone
让他一个人行动
when that compound was crawling with Taliban.
陆军一等兵迪克森
Did PFC Dixon
他像你要求的一样去做了降落区域吗
create the LZ, like you ordered him to?
是 在战斗之后我找到了那里
Yes. I found it after the fight.
但是他不在那里吗
But he wasn't there?
米歇达和他的手下在他们离开的路上发现了他
Mishdar and his men found him on their way out of the compound.
他们监禁了迪迪
They took Double-D prisoner.
后来他怎么样了
What happened to him?
他们监禁了他几周
They kept him for a few weeks.
然后杀了他
Then they killed him.
他们把他的头砍下来还放上了网
They cut his head off and put it on the Internet.
他是我的一个兵 他有个儿子的
He was one of my men. He had a son.
我应该让他跟我待在一起的
I should've kept him with me.
我应该保证他安全的
I should've kept him safe.
如果有人必须要
And if someone had to die in a prison camp
在监狱营里被砍头
with a machete at his throat...
那也应该是我
...it should have been me.
迪迪
Double-D!
迪迪
Double-D!
那也应该是我
It should've been me.
当我们没有其他选择的时候
When we have no other choice,
当其他选择都失败的时候 我们开战
when everything else has failed, we go to war.
我们开战去保护我们的利益
We got to war to protect our interests.
我们直面敌人
We stand in front of our enemy,
我们制定计划去打败他
and we make a plan to defeat him.
我们制定计划
We make a plan,
上帝会发笑 因为战争就是混乱
and God laughs because war is chaos.
是迷惑 是疯狂
It's confusion. It is lunacy.
这时候只有一颗北极星指引我们走出狂乱
And there is one North Star that carries us through the madness,
这就是神圣的原则 我们遵从指令
and that is the sacred principle that we follow orders.
约翰·亚伯拉罕上尉
Captain John Abraham
把他自己置于原则之上
held himself above that principle.
结果显而易见
The results speak for themselves.
2010年3月5日晚上的
The rules of engagement
交战规则认为
on March 5, 2010 held that it was
有意以阿富汗平民为目标
illegal to knowingly target
是非法的
Afghan civilians.
这些规则也被最高指挥官自己行使
They were dictated by no less than the commander in chief himself.
去爆破那座院子的指令
The order to bomb that compound
是非法的
was unlawful.
约翰·亚伯拉罕那个晚上尽了他的职责
John Abraham did his duty that night.
他战斗 他和死在他指挥下的士兵
He fought and he suffered alongside the men
一起受苦
who died under his command,
并且 我们也看到了 他依然在忍♥受煎熬
and, as we've seen, he continues to suffer.
他值得我们的感激 和一次褒奖
He deserves our gratitude, and he deserves a commendation,
而不是定罪
not a conviction.
准备好离开这里了吗 特恩布尔
Ready to get out of here, Turnbull?
你不知道我有多想离开
You have no idea.
给我看看你的能耐
Show me what you got.
我得飞去勒琼一趟
I've got a hop to Lejeune.
那边有受伤的士兵在等着
The wounded warriors await.
我想路上停一下
There's someplace I want to stop.
他们终于修好了这里
They finally restored it.
两周前开幕的
The unveiling was two weeks ago.
你的祖父埋在这里吗
Your grandfather's on here?
他在你巴黎附近过世的 是吗
He died near Paris, right?
贝洛森林
Belleau Wood.
德国人在那场战争中开始叫我们恶魔之犬
The Germans started calling us "devil dogs" during that fight.
这就是那个外号♥的来源了
That's where the nickname comes from.
我们为什么来这儿
Why are we here?
我不知道
I don't know.
我从来没见过他 但是我偶尔还是会来这里
I never met the man, but I still come here sometimes.
我思考有关他的事
I think about him.
我敬重他
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表