剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
军法 前情提要
Previously on the Code...It's not just that
我答应了约翰我会帮忙
I promised Jason I'd help.
一开始是这样 但是后来
That's how it started, but it became
情况发生了变化
something else a while ago.
我的律师会要求你出庭作证
My lawyer's going to ask you to testify.
他认为我能够打赢过失杀人的官司
He thinks I can win a wrongful death suit.
花很漂亮 李中尉
Beautiful flowers, Lieutenant Li.
什么缘由
What's the occasion?
因为有一位体贴入微的未婚夫
The occasion is having an amazing fiancé.
我应该告诉你的
I... should have told you.
我知道我们要去危险的地方
I knew we were going somewhere dangerous.
我撒谎了 没关系
I lied. It's okay.
马蒂病了 如果他不服药
Matty's sick. If he doesn't take
他就会觉得有人在监视他
those pills, he thinks that people are watching him.
干了
Bottoms up.
我的兄弟一直在服用感冒药
My brother's been taking cold medicine.
诺娜 你还好吗
Nona, everything okay?
天呐 我们要有孩子了
Oh, my God, we're having a baby.
我向你保证
I promise you,
你的人生不像你们有时候所认为地那么渺小
your life's not as small as it feels... sometimes.
你可以行走天涯 建功立业
You can go places, you can do things,
只要你敢于梦想
but you got to be willing to dream big.
梦想的边界
The only limit on the dream....
由你自己决定
is the person who is dreaming it.
这
That...
便是那个招募我加入陆军的人所说的话
is what the guy who recruited me into the Corps used to say.
留心成绩
Watching those grades, right?
我在教室
I'm in homeroom.
在想你 特里格
Thinking about you, Trig.
我等不及要见你了
I can't wait to see you.
听好了 蠢货们
All right, listen up, steakheads.
恭喜你们
Congratulations.
你们今天可以翘体育课
You all get to miss gym class today.
朱利安·卢卡斯上士经常在学校宣讲
You all recognize Staff Sergeant Julian Lucas
想必你们都认识
from his work around campus.
今天我把你们挑出来是因为
I pulled you all out of class because I thought
你们可能需要听听他今天所要说的内容
you might want to hear what the man has to say.
我向你们保证 你们的人生不像你们
I promise you, your lives are not as small
有时候所认为地那么渺小
as it may feel sometimes.
你们可以行走天涯
You can go places...
普罗克特
Proctor!
这位是来自美国海军陆战队的军人
This man is a United States Marine.
你最起码要给人家应有的尊重
I think you could give him your full attention.
好吧 教练 我就直说了
Okay, Coach. I got to be honest, though,
我真心不知道我在这里干嘛
I'm not really sure what I'm doing here.
我要去匹兹堡大学打球 才不会去参军
I'm playing ball at Pitt, not joining the military.
也许你对你的人生做好了另一种规划 如今这一切付诸东流
Maybe you saw your life one way, and it all got flushed away.
现在你需要为自己的人生书写新的篇章
Now you need to write a new story for yourself.
军队可以帮助你
The Corps can help.
我会让你入伍训练的 德卢卡
I will get you on my pull-up bar, DeLuca.
得了吧 让他往尿检杯子里解手 杯子都得嗑嗨
Come on, if 'Luca peed in a cup, the cup would get high.
我不喜欢这么偷偷摸摸的 特里格
I hate sneaking around like this, Trig.
我是高四生了
I mean, I'm a senior.
我快18岁了
I'm almost 18.
我们应该可以一起过夜了
We should be able to have sleepovers and stuff.
你要为你的人生数学新的篇章
You got to write a new story for yourself.
军队能够帮助你
The Corps can help you do that.
成为你想成为的样子
It can be just as good as the one you had in your head.
我不知道
I don't know, man.
匹兹堡大学的教练为你保留奖学金了吗
Is the coach at Pitt keeping the scholarship open for you?
你可以去试着参加选拔
You could try walking on.
但是为我做一件事
Do one thing for me.
几个月后 等你腿脚恢复重新上场
In a few months, when you're up and around on that wheel...
记住当其他人都让你坐冷板凳的时候
just remember who believed in Steven Proctor
是谁仍对你抱有希望
when the world stuck him on the bench.
你当然会焦虑
Of course you're nervous.
如果你不感到焦虑说明这份事业不值得你投入精力
This wouldn't be worth doing if you weren't nervous.
记住 就像我告诉你的
Just remember, it's like I told you,
今天是个重要的日子 今天就是你
today's the day Today's the day
- 改写人生轨迹的时候 - 改写我的人生轨迹
- you change your story. - I change my story.
等我一下
Oh. Give me one second.
特里格 我不能和你见面了
Trig, I can't see you today.
这段时间都不行
Maybe not for a while.
我父亲开始起疑了
My dad's asking questions.
他问我要密♥码♥
He wants my passwords.
如果他发现我们的事 我们就死定了
If he finds out about us, I'm dead.
一切还好吗 上士
Everything okay, Sarge?
负责的军官会带着你宣誓入伍
The officer's gonna swear you in.
跟着他念誓词就行
Just say the words back to him.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
他们是什么人
Who are they?
朱利安·卢卡斯上士
Staff Sergeant Julian Lucas.
我们是宪兵队的 我们现依据
Military police. We're apprehending you
120条款逮捕你
in connection with an Article 120 case.
20条款
Article 120?
那是什么
What's that?
120条款 是强♥奸♥罪
Article 120. That's rape.
我们要对这个招募兵
So we're looking to give this recruiter
严加惩戒吗
the Big Green Weenie?
根据珍妮亚·克鲁尔父母的说法 朱利安·卢卡斯
According to Janea Kroll's parents, Julian Lucas
在尝试招募她的过程中
slept with a 17-year-old girl
和这位17岁的女孩发生了性关系
while he was trying to recruit her.
厉害了
That's amazing.
- 这个展开绝了 - 李中尉
- Completely fabulous. - Lieutenant Li,
是你在说话吗
should we assume that's coming from your end?
抱歉 我以为我这边静音了
Sorry. Thought I had you guys on mute.
这当然算是强♥奸♥
Of course it's rape.
不然还有什么别的说法
What else would it be?
首先 中尉
For one thing, Lieutenant,
珍妮亚·克鲁尔已经18岁零三个月了
Janea Kroll has been 18 for three months.
现在 根绝她给她父母看的短♥信♥记录
Now, based on the texts she showed her parents,
很难说朱利安·卢卡斯
it's hard to say whether Julian Lucas
有没有在她18岁前和她发♥生♥关♥系♥
slept with her before then.
好在短♥信♥不是我们掌握的唯一证据
Good thing the texts aren't the only evidence we've got.
她告诉她的父母
She told her parents they had sex
他们在她生日前两个月发生了关系
two months before her birthday.
这是父母的说法
According to them.
我想直接听听受害者的说法
I'd like to hear it directly from the victim.
看来你是主动承担起
I take that you've assigned yourself
辩护律师的指责了
the role of defense counsel?
该轮到我了
I take my turn in the rotation,
我部门里的其他人也得承担这份责任
same as every attorney in my shop.
我想让我的协理律师说两句话
I asked my cocounsel to dial in,
但是目前她异乎寻常地安静
but so far she's been uncharacteristically quiet.
玛雅
Maya.
如果你再不出声 我就得认为
If you don't pipe up, I'm gonna assume
你的飞机坠毁了
your plane went down.
我在 不好意思 刚才静音了
I'm here. Sorry, I had you on mute.
我们还没有起飞
We haven't even taken off yet,
飞机上的其他人都睡着了
and everybody else on this plane is asleep.
你为什么要为了这个案件把控方和辩方
So why'd you ask to see the prosecution
叫到一起
and the defense together on this one, ma'am?
朱利安·卢卡斯是他所属片区最有秀的招募员
Julian Lucas is the best recruiter in his region.
他所招募的人数是和他成绩最接近的
He brings in twice as many new Marines
招募员的两倍
as his closest competitor.
征兵方面的规则
The world of recruiting is...
很不一样
different.
一切为了达到指标服务
It's all about hitting your numbers.
不容易的活计
Quite a gig.
推销员之死的军队版本
Death of a Salesmanin uniform.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表