剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
- 军法前情提要 - 看起来她好像得到了
- Previously on The Code... - It looks like she may be getting an update
- 她儿子进展的信息 - 亚当和另外三个海军陆战队员
- on the status of her son. - Adam and three other Marines
有可能是在持枪威胁下
might have been forced at gunpoint
被迫进了卡车后面
to get into the back of a truck.
我的律师会让你作证
My lawyer's going to ask you to testify.
他认为我能赢这场不正常死亡的诉讼
He thinks I can win a wrongful death suit.
这个人要告部队吗
This guy wants to sue the Corps?
我把诺亚·休伊特移除了
I put Noah Hewitt away.
为什么斯威尔斯不能就用那个
Why can't Swillce just use that?
我的长官说这可能会以我的事业为代价
My C.O. says it could end my career.
你愿意说出事实
Do you swear to tell the truth,
除了事实真♥相♥没有其它
the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
- 以上帝的名义起誓吗 - 我起誓
- so help you God? - I do.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
我叫阿曼达
My name's Amanda.
我会和你待在一起
I'm gonna stay with you.
我快死了吗
Am I dying?
那是青铜星章
That's a Bronze Star.
你曾在战场上作战
You were in combat.
我需要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
我本应制止的
I should have stopped it.
我本应做点什么
I should have done something.
制止什么
Stopped what?
我们开枪打了他
We shot him.
他打中了他
He shot him.
我们就在旁边看着
We watched.
我目睹了一场谋杀
I saw a murder.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我经常被称为温斯顿-塞勒姆的笨重之王
I have often been called the Lumber King of Winston-Salem,
尽管我很感激这恭维 但却不得不拒绝这头衔
and while I appreciate the compliment, I reject the title.
这是美国
This is America.
我们有一个国王了 不能再有一个
We had a king, it didn't take.
我不需要一个花哨的头衔 我需要你投票
I don't need a fancy title. I just need your vote,
这样我就可以回到
so I can return
参议院 作为一个传统价值观的模范人物
to the State Senate as a paragon of the traditional values
我的对手马修·多宾斯看起来是会不承认的
my opponent Matthew Dobbins sees fit to reject.
模范人物
"Paragon"?
- 怎么了 这是个晦涩词吗 - 是的
- What? Is that an SAT word? - Yes.
你哥哥让你帮忙准备他的辩论是吗
Your brother asked you to help him with debate prep, right?
我们来设想一下 他希望你来
Let's assume he wants you to portray
令人信服的描写他的对手
his opponent convincingly.
我认为我知道怎么评估我的听众
I think I know how to gauge an audience.
我在高中的时候代表出席了联♥合♥国♥模拟会议呢
I represented Spring Hill High at Nationals.
你是在试图给大家展现
Did you do it while trying to embody
一个60岁的叫做布莱森的百万富翁
a 60-year-old millionaire named Bryson?
- 你收到了上校副官的邮件了吗 - 嗯哼
- Did you just get an e-mail from the colonel's adjutant? - Mm-hmm.
紧急 请立刻查看附件中的视频
"Urgent. Watch attached video ASAP."
我们当时在巡逻
We were on patrol.
纳查夫
An-Najaf.
在境内的事情变得难缠之前
Right before things got hairy in-country.
我们的看护兵皮尔斯
Our corpsman, Pierce,
他停下来去帮助了一个伊♥拉♥克♥男孩
he stopped to help this Iraqi kid.
皮尔斯被枪击中了
Pierce got shot.
就在脖子上 送到医院就已经死亡
Right in the neck. DOA.
我们检查了子弹方向的大楼
We rousted the building where the shot came from.
找出来一个可能是枪手的人
Pulled somebody who could have been the shooter,
然后讨论到底该怎么处置他
then argued about what to do with him.
琼斯中尉
The lieutenant, Jones,
他走向我们赶出来的当地人
he walked up to the local we rousted.
琼斯对着他的头部开了一枪
Jones shot him in the head.
克里斯多夫·卡维洛于2008年
Christopher Cavello was honorably discharged
光荣退役
in 2008.
他几小时前对一个志愿兵
He made that confession to a volunteer
坦白了
a few hours ago.
一等兵卡维洛在
Lance Corporal Cavello died
录制了视频后90分钟死掉了
90 minutes after making that video.
如果他说的是真的 从法律角度上讲 作为
If what he says is true, legally speaking, it's admissible
临终前的供认是可以接受的
as a deathbed confession.
- 卡维洛什么时候在纳查夫 - 04年
- When did Cavello serve in Najaf? - '04.
他参与了打击圣♥战♥
He was in the fight against the Mahdi Army.
他当时在罗伯特·琼斯中尉手下任职
And he served under a lieutenant named Robert Jones.
这是当天和一等兵卡维洛一起巡逻的
These are the Marines that were on patrol
海军陆战队人员名单
with Lance Corporal Cavello that day.
我想抢在这之前 找到他们
I want to get ahead of this. Find them,
看是否有人能证实这件事
see if anybody corroborates the story.
你在这是因为我让
You're here because I told
高级辩护律师
Senior Defense Counsel
派一个律师去卡维洛的地方
to assign an attorney to Cavello's estate.
他的亲戚需要
His next of kin needs
知道发生了什么事
to be apprised of what to expect.
那这个中尉呢 罗伯特·琼斯
And this lieutenant? Robert Jones?
我们要听听他怎么说
We should hear what he has to say.
我和费里少校查找名单上的这些人
I say Major Ferry and I run down these enlisted guys.
李中尉 你可以去找琼斯
Lieutenant Li, you can head up the search for Jones.
你们俩去找一等兵古斯塔沃·安蒂科
You two hunt down Lance Corporal Gustavo Antico,
和陆军上士布莱斯·莫拉莱斯 我来找罗伯特·琼斯
Staff Sergeant Blaise Morales, and I look for "Robert Jones"?
对
That's right.
你认为海军陆战队里在2004年有多少个
How many men named Robert Jones were in the Marine Corps
罗伯特·琼斯呢
in 2004, you think?
比几个多比法定人数少
More than a handful but less than a quorum?
多宾斯上尉 高级辩护律师找你
Captain Dobbins. The Senior Defense Counsel needs you.
很明显 他要喝杯香槟了
Apparently, there's a champagne toast in the offing.
还不到10点呢
It's not even 1000.
陆军中校塔利
Lieutenant Colonel Talley?
看起来我好像错过了庆典
Looks like I missed the festivities.
有个陆军少尉给我的
One of the butterbars got it for me.
我们不得不打开它
We kind of had to pop it.
给你是因为
Got it because...?
好吧 你进来吧
Right. Come on in.
你可以挪走那些
You can move those.
那么 对了
So, yeah.
我不再是
I'm not gonna be
高级辩护律师了
Senior Defense Counsel anymore.
司法审查委员会找到了我
The Judicial Screening Board tapped me.
我要做一阵子法官了
I'm gonna go be a judge for a while.
祝贺您 长官
Congratulations, sir.
我得把手头的案子交出去
I've got cases to pass off.
我知道你已经很忙了 但是
I know you're already busy, but, uh...
你打算把你所有的案子都交给我
You're giving me your entire caseload?
接下来的几天你怎么安排的
How are the next few days?
我要去北卡罗来纳
I'm going to North Carolina.
我哥哥
My brother?
辩论准备 我 我两天前提醒过您了
Debate prep? I-I reminded you two days ago.
这有点棘手
This is tricky.
也许我能想想办法
Uh, maybe I can work something out.
那可太好了 非常感谢
That'd be great. I appreciate it.
上尉
Oh, Captain.
我会推荐你做高级辩护律师
I'm recommending you for Senior Defense Counsel.
什么
What?
最后将由特恩布尔上校决定
It'll be Colonel Turnbull's decision,
但是
ultimately, but, uh,
必须得有人来取代我 你是最合适的
someone has to replace me, and you're the most qualified.
你应该高兴点 你是个有雄心壮志的人
You should look happier. You're ambitious.
我很高兴
I am happy,
我只是有点 吃惊
I'm just... surprised.
说实话 长官 我以为
To be honest, sir, I thought
你认为我们所有人都是可以替换的
you considered us all interchangeable.
比起其他人来你没那么好替换
You're measurably less interchangeable than the rest.
早上好 多宾斯竞选团队
Good morning, Dobbins campaign.
早上好 我想和候选人聊聊
Good morning. I was hoping to speak to the candidate.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表