剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
在巴哈巴兹日常从事的证据
routinely engaged in bacha bazi.
最后一眼看到上尉的其他小孩都不见了
Other children last seen with the captain have disappeared.
受害者没有事先定罪
The victim had no prior convictions,
证人扎拉姆被绑♥架♥了
and where's the evidence Zaram was kidnapped?
他说他自己没有危险
He said himself he was in no danger.
他的父亲确认了 法官大人 你要是听我们证人说
His father confirmed it. Your Honor, once you hear from our witnesses,
你就知道上尉萨尔巴尼有多贫苦
you'll see how depraved Captain Sarbani was,
以及为什么我们问的
and why it's essential we question
关于先前指控的警♥察♥局长是多有必要
the police chief on those prior allegations.
被告的证人名单都是充满未经证实的骗子
The defense's witness list is riddled with proven liars
- 和塔♥利♥班♥的支持者 - 我强烈拒绝
- and Taliban sympathizers. - I reject that vehemently.
够了
Enough.
我们在这是审判卡特中尉有罪
We are here to judge Lieutenant Carter's guilt,
不是受害者
not the victim's.
也不是诉讼部落争端
And we're not gonna litigate tribal feuds
或是指控警♥察♥局长
or put the police chief on trial.
我站在政♥府♥的角度
I'm siding with the government.
辩护律师不能从证人或者其他人确认任何受害者
Defense counsel cannot admit any unproven crimes of the victim,
未经证实的罪行
through witnesses or otherwise.
一切顺利吗
Is everything okay?
我们可能需要你来作证
We may need you to testify after all.
我们知道这很冒险 赞德拉 但法官
We know it's risky, Zandra, but the judge
不准备让村民说话
isn't going to let the village speak.
你要成为他们的声音
You need to be their voice.
我当时没打算让上尉萨尔巴尼死
I didn't plan to kill Captain Sarbani.
我不会让他死 也不想伤害他
I wouldn't have, either, or harmed him
或用凶狠的表情看他
or even thrown a harsh look in his general direction.
他拿得到他的武器
He reached for his weapon.
我应战 就像我培训时做的一样
I engaged, just like I'm trained to do.
我唯一关心的是扎拉姆·古尔的安全
My only concern was for the safety of Zaram Gulwal.
从迫在眉睫的伤害救的男孩
The boy you rescued from imminent harm?
对
That's right.
那是个引人入胜的故事 助理
That's a compelling story, Lieutenant.
尤其是你用受害者自己的枪那部分的时候
Especially the part where you used the victim's own gun,
但正好就带了手套
but just happened to be wearing gloves.
反对 问题是什么
Objection. What's the question?
- 反对有效 - 你说你想保护那个男孩
- Sustained. - You said you wanted to protect the boy,
但根据他的话 他根本不需要保护
but according to his own words, he didn't need protecting.
你犯了什么错吗
Did you make a mistake?
他不懂当时的情形 他身处于危险
He didn't understand the situation, the danger he was in.
男孩是被打了 碰伤了呢 还是哭了
Was the boy beaten, bruised, crying?
都不是 但他看起来很害怕
No, but he looked terrified.
你 你看也是
Well, you-you might, too,
如果武装的海军陆战队员闯进房♥间
if an armed Marine broke into the room.
我是指萨尔巴尼
I-I meant Sarbani. Uh...
我相信他就是害怕
I believed he was scared
萨尔巴尼
of Sarbani.
你刚刚是不是说你 相信
Did you just say "believed"?
海军陆战队员有严格的标准 你知道的 对吗
Marines are held to a stricter standard. You know that, right?
反对 与助理对行为准则
Objection. The lieutenant's knowledge
的知识无关
of the Code is irrelevant.
批驳 但说重点
Overruled, but get to the point.
重点是 法官杰特 裁判权可能会
THE POINT, JUDGE JETTE: There may be jurisdictions
相信
where a belief
危急的伤害足以让你脱身
in imminent harm is enough to get you off
为了维护另一个人 但是军事审判统一法典要求
for defending another person, but the UCMJ requires
对防御起作用的实际危急的伤害
actual imminent harm for that defense to work,
而不是认为有伤害
not just a belief in it.
那个男孩不是实质性的需要救援 是吧
The boy wasn't actually in need of rescuing, was he?
是的 我 我 不是 他需要
No, I-I... Yes, he was.
他当时收到伤害了吗
Was he being harmed at that moment?
你看到什么
Did you see anything
觉得他要受到伤害吗
to indicate he was about to be harmed?
不管你怎么想
Never mind what you thought.
你看到什么了
Did you see anything?
没有
No.
然后那个男生并没有处于危急的危险
Then the boy wasn't in danger of imminent harm,
你就认为他有危险
you just believed he was.
就这样吗 我们要睡了 没人要说一句话
That's it? We hit the rack, no one says a word?
你觉得今天过得好吗
You feel good about what happened today?
李助理和我在法庭上这天过得很好
Lieutenant Li and I had an excellent day
如果这是你问的问题的话
in court, if that's what you're asking.
我们今天都看到你在证人席上
We all saw you nuke Lieutenant Carter on the stand today.
我问你
I'm asking you
你感觉好不好
if you feel good about it.
你并没有回答
You're not answering.
我今天做了工作
I did my job today.
是的 你在一个证人被谋杀甚至
Yes, you did. You applied
出现在法庭上的国家里
the Uniform Code in a country where witnesses get murdered
用了统一法典
for so much as showing up in court.
我很清楚我们的盟友
I'm well aware that our allies
做一些糟糕的事情
do terrible things.
我在这个基地做了两次部署
I did two deployments at this base,
然后我从你坐的地方
and I got hauled in on a stretcher maybe a few yards
被拖到担架上大概好几英里
from where you're sitting.
那个孩子需要作证
That kid needs to testify.
我们可以帮他 我们提议为当地人提供保护
We can help him. We offer protection to the locals.
保护
Protection?
这些不满持续几年了
These grudges last for years.
- 哈珀 - 是的 先生
- Harper? - Yes, sir?
我觉得我是唯一一个
I feel like I'm the only one
负责起诉的人
carrying water for the prosecution.
我们就要赢了
We're gonna win the case.
但是我们知道在萨巴尼上尉和那个孩子之间
But do we know what happened between Captain Sarbani
发生了什么吗
and that kid?
如果这个孩子被劫持并被强♥奸♥ 我需要听一下
If this kid was kidnapped and raped, I need to hear it.
并不非要在公开法庭 但是我信任的一个人
It doesn't have to be in open court, but someone who I believe
需要告诉我童戏这件事是真的
needs to tell me that this bacha bazi thing is true.
拉米 几点了
Rami? What's the time?
先生三点半了 费里少校和多宾森上尉
It's 0330, sir. Major Ferry and Captain Dobbins
让我叫醒你跟李中尉
asked me to wake you and Lieutenant Li.
- 为什么 - 他们想带你去一个地方
- Why? - They want to take you somewhere.
发生什么事了
What's going on?
我们要开车去村里
We're driving into the village.
安倍想听一个认识的人
Abe wants to hear from someone who knows
说扎拉姆·古瓦尔被虐待 对吗
say that Zaram Gulwal's being abused, right?
我们认为孩子的母亲可能
We figured the kid's mother might have
对童戏的做法有自己的看法
a point of view on the practice of bacha bazi.
我们没有很多时间了
We don't have much time.
蓓那莎为了跟我们说话必须偷偷溜出让的房♥子
Benesh had to sneak out of her house in order to talk to us.
她丈夫不知道她在哪
Her husband doesn't know where she is.
我们是来自贫困部落的贫困家庭
We are a poor family from a poor tribe.
我们很幸运有孩子
We were blessed with children...
但是穆赫塔尔 我的丈夫
but Mukhtar, my husband...
他工作 但是养活我们并不够
he works, but there isn't enough for all of us.
这从没有足够
There's never enough.
男人在这
Men here...
当他们不能提供
when they can't provide...
有时有一种方式可是使得负担减轻
there is sometimes a way to make the burden less.
童戏
Bacha bazi.
我祈求穆赫塔尔找另一种方式
I begged Mukhtar to find another way.
我哭喊
I cried.
但是我只是一个女人
But I'm only a woman.
我丈夫把我们的儿子卖♥♥给了萨巴尼上尉
My husband sold our son into Captain Sarbani's service.
请原谅他
Please forgive him.
原谅我们
Forgive us.
好吗
Good?
你要灵活得多
You're way more flexible than that.
我并没有
I'm really not.
每次热身拉伸的时候
I always half-assed
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表