剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
费尔法例终将被推♥翻♥
The Feres Doctrine is the law, until it isn't.
之后一大群人就可以起诉军队了
And then everyone and their uncle would sue the military.
我们将面临成千上万的诉讼
We'd drown in lawsuits.
而现在你要我作证
And you want me to testify
我为何要帮你呢
Why would I help you do that
因为杰森·亨特的遭遇是不公正的
Because what happened to Jason Hunt was wrong.
而我唯一想要你做的
And the only thing I'm asking
就是说出真♥相♥
you to do... is to tell the truth about it.
我列了一张清单
I've made a working list
上面是所有知道斯隆的连队
for people who knew that Sloan's company
会被派去非洲的人 还有另一张
was deploying to Africa, and another
是知道斯隆要被提拔的人
for people who knew that Sloan was getting promoted.
列这两张清单花了我们一整天
Both of which we spent all day compiling,
然而他们还只是我们对能帮忙的人最接近的猜测
but they're still just our best guesses as to
我们只需要再过一遍所有名字
who knew what.We just have to review all the names
看看有没有同时出现在两张清单上的
that appear on both lists.
我看到有
I see ten Marines there, colonel and up.
你想挨个问问是谁泄露了消息
You want to just ask each one if they leaked the story
明显不是
Obviously not.
我不知道接下来要做什么
I don't know what we do next.
《杀死一只知更鸟》教育好几代的读者
To Kill a Mockingbird carried a message of empathy
要善于寻找共鸣
to generations of readers.
我再想想
Trying to think.
你饿了吗
Are you getting hungry
不好意思打扰了
Sorry to interrupt.
我斗胆让管♥理♥员♥先去吃饭了
I took the liberty of sending the admins out for dinner.
拉米 谢了
Thanks, Rami.
看起来我们得在这呆一段时间了
Looks like we'll be here for a while.
如果我们查看他们的社交软件
What if we looked at their social media
看看能不能找到一个明显厌恶女人的人
Maybe there's an obvious misogynist
你好像想讲什么
Something you'd like to say
少校 好主意
Oh, it's a good idea, Major.
很好的主意 但是我在想
Very good. I do wonder...
说重点
Get to the point or I convene a firing squad.
记者一般会和他们的爆料人
Reporters typically cultivate
保持长♥期♥联♥系♥
long-term relationships with their sources.
克里斯汀·维克曼写了很多海军陆战队的报道
Christine Vickerman has written about the Marines
在她事业生涯中起码有十来次了
at least a dozen times in her career.
我注意到她从来不提到她的消息来源
I realize that she'll never name her source,
但是你看她写的文章
but if you look at the articles she's written,
就能弄清这些名字里哪个人身处的位子
then figure out which one of those names would have been
能够给她提供关于这些话题的爆料
best positioned to offer her background information on those topics...
然后你就知道泄露消息的人的名字了
Then you'll have the name of the leaker.
祝你吃得愉快
Enjoy your food.
早上好 特恩布尔上校
Good morning, Colonel Turnbull.
我可以占用你一点时间吗
Can I request a moment of your time
费里少校 请跟格伦预约
All my scheduling goes through Glen, Major Ferry.
好的 我有点疑惑
Absolutely. Is that ever confusing,
你的副官和你有同样的名字
having an adjutant with the same first name as you
我的名字有两个n 格伦只有一个
I spell my name with two Ns. Glen spells his with one.
那很容易混淆
Hard to see where that could lead to foul-ups.
格伦告诉我你今早没有空
Glen says you're unavailable this morning.
所以你还是去找他吧 跟往常一样
So you went around him. Per usual.
你让我们正常对待你
You asked us to treat you normally.
我就是这么做的
This is me, treating you normally.
少校 给你五分钟
Five minutes, Major.
女士 我们关于
Ma'am, we have an update
海军陆战队中是谁泄露了斯隆中尉的名字 有进展了
in the search for the Marine who leaked Lieutenant Sloan's name.
你们去调查海军陆战队中是谁
There is a search for the Marine
泄露了斯隆中尉的名字吗
who leaked Lieutenant Sloan's name
克里斯汀·维克曼写过14篇重要报道
Christine Vickerman has written 14 major pieces
是关于过去20年的军队的事情
about the Corps in the past 20 years.
每一篇她都掩盖了爆料人的姓名
She cites an anonymous source in each and every one,
而你看看那些文章的主题
and when you look at the subjects of those articles,
以及写的时间
and when they were written,
只有一个位置的海军陆战队队员
there was a single Marine who was positioned
能给他提供每个话题的内部资料
to offer insight into each topic.
克里斯汀·维克曼报道2004年安全明日任务的时候
When Christine Vickerman wrote about Operation Secure Tomorrow
这支海军陆战队2004年被派去了海地
in 2004, this Marine was deployed to Haiti.
2008年
In 2008,
维克曼揭露了在帕里斯岛的军营里的
Vickerman wrote an expos¨| about hazing
欺侮行为
in the barracks at Parris Island.
那时你的秘密海军陆战队驻扎在那里
And your mystery Marine was stationed there at the time
女士 我们找到泄露消息的人了
We found the leaker, ma'am.
安·玛丽·戴利准将
Brigadier General Ann Marie Daley.
使♥馆♥安全小组的指挥官
C.O. of the Embassy Security Group.
我认识安·玛丽·戴利
I know Ann Marie Daley.
她算不上是军队的老兵
She's hardly old Corps.
她是妇女进步军♥事♥委♥员♥会♥的
She's the current head of the Committee
现任主席
for Women's Advancement in the Armed Services.
她推动了女性融入
She pushed for gender integration
军队训练营 无论怎么说
in boot camp. By any measure,
戴利将军都提倡军队中应该有女性
General Daley is one of the leading advocates
她是主要倡导者之一
for women in the military.
她就是艾玛·斯隆被针对的原因
She's the reason Emma Sloan was attacked.
戴利将军花了很多年提倡
General Daley spent years advocating
让女性有资格进入国际奥委会
to make women eligible for IOC.
她会知道艾玛·斯隆是即将获得战斗资格的
She would've known Emma Sloan was about to get a combat billet.
这是她一切工作的证明与肯定
It was a vindication of everything she worked for.
戴利将军想要大家知道斯隆中尉的故事
General Daley wanted Lieutenant Sloan's story out there.
消息泄露出去应该是想要庆祝这一成就
The leak was supposed to celebrate the accomplishment.
你为什么要告诉我这个
Why are you telling me this
我们想要问问戴利将军
We want to question General Daley.
想看看我们能不能拿到她的通话记录
See if we can get access to her phone records.
不行 这会引起别人的注意
No. It's compelling,
但这不是证据
but it's not evidence.
如果外面有人知道我们认为
If word gets out that we think
安·玛丽·戴利十年来一直在
that Ann Marie Daley has been leaking
泄露机密消息
secrets for over a decade,
她的事业就完蛋了
that is the end of her career.
了解 谢谢 上校
Understood. Thank you, Colonel.
李中尉
Lieutenant Li.
这里的工作环境还是可以忍♥受吧
This is a tolerable work environment,
- 你觉得呢 - 什么意思
- wouldn't you say - Ma'am
你的指挥官是女人
Your commanding officer is a woman who sees to it
她认为你的工作很有价值
that your work is valued,
- 并且对你以礼相待 - 没错 长官
- that you're treated with respect. - Yes, ma'am.
所以 即使你的顶头上司撩你
So you don't have to worry about a negative performance report
你尽可能礼貌回绝
because your direct supervisor hit on you,
也不用担心会因此
even though you rejected him
得到负面的业绩评分
as politely as you could.
尽管你是律师
Nobody asks you to make copies
也没人让你去复印 没人在你复印的时候
even though you're a lawyer, and nobody puts their hand
用手摸你屁♥股♥
on your ass while you are doing it.
你拥有这些
You have all of that because of
全是因为安·玛丽·戴利和她这样的人
Ann Marie Daley, and women like her.
如果你要帮她
If you're going for her...
就要做好
...be right.
费里少校
Major Ferry
我今天飞到北卡行吗
Is it okay if I fly down to North Carolina today
有主意了
I have an idea.
但是没有斯隆中尉就行不通
But it won't work without Lieutenant Sloan.
需要我帮忙吗
Something I can help with
我不想给你增加负担
I would hate to take you away from your caseload
我也联♥系♥了艾玛
and I did make a connection with Emma.
- 也许可以和她一对一谈话 - 中尉
- Maybe a one-on-one conversation... - Lieutenant.
你要是不想让我去 直说就行
If you don't want me to come, just go on and say so.
我不想让你来
I don't want you to come.
你觉得泄露我名字的是戴利将军吗
You think General Daley leaked my name
这说不通啊
That doesn't make any sense.
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表