剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
I just have to keep reminding myself
我不能告诉其它人这件事
that I can't say it to other people.
这会很困难
It'll be hard.
- 我在台上会紧张 - 伙计们
- I get nervous up there, you know? - Guys.
到时间了
It's been time.
我们这就过去 埃迪森
We'll be right there, Addison.
小马
Matty.
你今晚在外面的时候 可以把这些包袱交托给我
When you're out there tonight, you can say those things to me.
你这是什么意思
What are you talking about?
我会坐在第一排
I'm gonna be in the front row.
如果你觉得紧张 就看向我
If it gets bad, just look at me.
我就能心领神会
I'll know.
你不是一个人在面对这些
You're not alone with this.
哈珀
Harper.
- 怎么了 - 我们要找的那个女人
- What's up? - The woman we're looking for
叫做艾莉西亚·林德格伦
is named Alethea Lindgren.
真的吗 漫画迷提供的线索吗
Seriously? The comic fans came through?
其实是弹珠机收藏家提供的
It was the pinball collectors, actually.
她在一家女子高中生死神弹珠机的网站上留言
She commented on a site about the Schoolgirl Reapermachine.
建站的人把他的名字告诉了我
The guy who put up the page gave me her name.
那就查下去 给她录口供
Pinball for the win. Let's get her statement.
亚伯 两里士满暴♥乱♥
Abe, two months
两个月之后 艾莉西亚所乘的汽车
after the Richmond riots, Alethea was a passenger in a car
在佛蒙特州伯林顿附近冲出了道路
that veered off the road near Burlington, Vermont.
据推测事故起因是开车司机睡着了
They think the driver fell asleep.
汽车冲出护栏后
The car fell about 70 feet
坠落了70英尺(约21.336米)
after it went through a guardrail.
车上无人生还
There were no survivors.
她没办法指证卢卡斯上士
She can't testify against Staff Sergeant Lucas.
她已经去世好几个月了
She's been dead for months.
我不知道该怎么说了
I kind of don't even know what to say.
你整场辩论让布莱森·库勒丢尽了颜面
Um, you just kicked Bryson Culler's ass from bell to bell.
我觉得吹嘘一番也不过分
I think some gloating would be appropriate.
他的团队会想办法进行正面宣传
His people are still gonna spin this as a win, and, I mean,
我还是会输
I'm still going to lose.
但是你说的没错
But yeah. Culler broke out into a flop sweat
我一抓住他的软肋之后他就垮掉了
as soon as I nailed him on attendance.
- 实在是美妙 - 马特
- It was a thing of beauty. - Matt.
这位是蒂凡尼·迪克森-格林
This is Tiffany Dixon-Green.
是 我认识您
Yeah, of course. Um, I know who you are.
马特·多宾斯 很高兴见到您
Matt Dobbins. It's a pleasure to meet you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我们能不能
Can we... ?
当然了 请大家回避一下
Of course. Excuse me, everybody.
你留下 上尉
Not you, Captain.
年轻人 你今天表现得很不错
That was quite a performance, young man.
谢谢您
Thank you.
我都不知道您在场
Didn't even know you were there.
你确实不知道
No, you didn't.
国家党对这次选举产生了兴趣
The national party has taken an interest in this race.
真的吗
Seriously?
我都没办法动员本地群众
I can't even get the local people
回我的电♥话♥
to return my calls.
我们希望能够更正我们的疏忽
That's a failure of imagination that we intend to correct.
你们俩的形象
This picture-- you two--
很有潜力
works for us.
军队与政♥治♥变革携手并进
Service and progress hand in hand.
我们会为你募款
We're gonna raise money for you.
你是认真的吗
Are you kidding?
我需要你们两个腾出时间
I'll need you both available.
我们需要谈谈今后的竞选策略
We need to talk strategy going forward.
人♥员♥安♥排♥ 媒体曝光
Personnel. Press.
- 女士 我是海军陆战队的军官 - 我理解
- Ma'am, I'm an officer in the Marine Corps. - I understand
你不能直接参与竞选
you can't actively campaign,
但是你可以出席竞选活动
but you can be around the campaign.
说实话 我们需要你
Frankly, we need you to be.
你的这身军服
That uniform you're wearing
也许能够帮你哥哥赢得选举
might just get your brother elected.
让我把这件事理清楚
Let me make sure I have all this straight.
你 费雷少校
You, Major Ferry,
不是卢卡斯上士的首席律师
are not the primary counsel for Staff Sergeant Lucas.
- 没错 法官阁下 - 但是你
- That's correct, Your Honor. - But you are
申请撤销这项动议
arguing in support of this motion to dismiss.
法官阁下 多宾斯上尉
Your Honor, Captain Dobbins
正在从北卡罗来纳州赶回来的班机上
is on a flight back from North Carolina.
等她到这她会接手首席律师的职务
She'll take first chair when she gets here.
我读了你的动议
I read your motion.
该你了 律师们
That's your cue, counselors.
申诉吧
Argue away.
法官阁下 控方指控我的客户
Your Honor, the government is arguing
在离岗期间参与斗殴
that my client committed an assault while on leave.
这本应交由民事法庭处理
This should be a matter for the civilian courts.
我们想要证明的是卢卡斯上士
We intend to demonstrate that Staff Sergeant Lucas
在暴♥乱♥当天
instructed his fellow marchers
教授了同行的游♥行♥者
in Marine close combat techniques
海军陆战队近距离格斗技巧
on the day of the riot.
因此卢卡斯上士实际上是以
Staff Sergeant Lucas was, in fact,
海军陆战队员的身份参与斗殴
acting as a Marine.
这种对事实的解读相当新奇
That is quite an imaginative interpretation of the facts.
就算您认同这种说法
If you're willing to buy that,
法官阁下 此次袭击
Your Honor, the fact remains
并没有受害者
there is no victim of this alleged assault.
受害者的名字叫做艾莉西亚·林德格伦
The victim's name is Alethea Lindgren.
她没办法作证是因为她在暴♥乱♥后的
She can't testify because she died
两个月去世了
two months after the riot.
艾莉西亚·林的格林从未向
Alethea Lindgren never filed
里士满警方提交报告
a complaint with the Richmond police.
向对她投催泪瓦斯的警方报告吗
The same police who shot tear gas at her?
法官阁下 卢卡斯上士
Your Honor, Staff Sergeant Lucas
承认当天袭击了他人
admitted he attacked someone that day.
这些帖子不只是吹牛的谈资
Those posts were not mere braggadocio.
但是
But the fact remains
你是要在没有受害者的情况下
that you are trying to prosecute someone
以袭击的罪名
for an assault that does not have
- 进行起诉 - 有目击证人
- an established victim. - There are witnesses.
即便在理想情况下
Eyewitness testimony is unreliable
目击证人的证词也不可靠
under the best of circumstances.
更何况事情发生在暴♥乱♥期间
We're talking about the middle of a riot.
够了 我都听到了
Enough. I've got it.
一般来说 我们会让你们两个
Normally, I'd be inclined to let you two
在专案组前一辩高低
duke it out in front of a panel.
但是你手中没有确凿的证据 亚伯拉罕上尉
But you haven't got the goods here, Captain Abraham.
准许撤销起诉
Motion to dismiss is granted.
卢卡斯上士 你可以走了
Staff Sergeant Lucas, you are free to go.
对不起
Hey, I'm sorry
我今天没办法去见斯韦尔斯了
I can't make the Swillce thing today.
我马上要走了
I'm leaving soon.
我知道很不凑巧
Yeah, I know it's bad timing,
但是我得去一趟西弗吉尼亚州
but I had to drive out to West Virginia.
我们能不能
Can we, uh...
能不能改天再约
can we reschedule?
我不知道我还能不能腾出工作日的下午
I don't know if I can get another afternoon off work.
你能安排一下吗 我想要亲自问问
Can you try? I really want to be there when we ask him
他为什么要跟踪我
why he's having me followed.
好的 我查查看
Yeah, I'll check.
你去西弗吉尼亚州做什么
What are you doing in West Virginia?
孤注一掷 一会儿再聊
Throwing a Hail Mary. I'll talk to you soon.
珍妮亚
Janea.
我不想和你说话
I don't want to talk to you.
要不了多长时间 花两分钟
I won't be long. Just hear me out
听我说完 我就再不来烦你
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表