剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表
December, November,
10月 9月
October, September,
8月 6月
August, June...
我是说 8月 7月 6月
I-I mean, August, July, June,
五月 四月
May, April...
你想证明什么
You're making some kind of a point.
军队用来诊断脑震荡的方式
The tools the Corps uses to diagnose concussions
根本就不科学
are a long way from an exact science.
这个测试 军事急性脑震荡检查
二等兵格尔尼卡就是个例子
Private Guerwicz here is a boot.
他从未见过实战 但依然没有测试通过
He's never seen a second of combat, and he still failed it.
我是不是该让他停止现役
Should we pull him from active duty?
军用急性脑震荡评估是一种钝器
The MACE is a blunt instrument.
但没有了它 就不会诊断出几百处
But without it, hundreds of honorably obtained war wounds
的战争创伤了
would go undiagnosed.
你真打算说这是个坏事吗
Do you really plan to argue that's a bad thing?
我有目击证人 你有集中注意力的游戏
I got witnesses. You've got... concentration games.
十二月 十一月
December, November,
十月 九月 八月 七月
October, September, August, July,
- 六月 五月 四月 - 你快住嘴吧
- June, May, April, - You can stop now.
三月 二月 一月
March, February, January.
我们有段时间没有遭到迫击炮袭击了
We haven't had a mortar attack for a while,
但如果人袭击 就避免
but if one comes in, just duck--
- 盲目开火就好了 - 好的 中尉
- firing blind. - Will do, Lieutenant.
一直都没有动静 所以可能性很大
It's been quiet, so odds are good
你们看不到任何行动
you won't see any action.
吉恩中尉 你知不知道亚伯拉罕上尉
Lieutenant Jin, are you aware that Captain Abraham served
在这个地方被称作是海军陆战队员集中营时就服役多日了
multiple tours at this base when it was called Camp Leatherneck?
我没听说过
I wasn't briefed on that, ma'am.
他目睹了战斗
He saw combat here,
中弹重伤后便回了家
and he brought a bullet home for his troubles.
他知道受迫击炮袭击时该怎么办
He knows what to do in the event of mortar fire.
收到 我觉得你们
Roger that. I was led to believe the two of you
- 是不同立场的 - 确实是
- were on opposing sides. Oh, we are.
但多宾斯上尉在我们上法庭之前
But Captain Dobbins likes to look out for me,
都可照顾我了
right up until we get into court.
我同意你的专业判断
I concur with your expert.
陆军一等兵莫尔黑德脑中有坏死组织
PFC Morehead has necrotic tissue in his brain.
他也很有可能患上了慢性创伤性脑部病变
It's a fair bet he's suffering from CTE.
当然 他还活着的时候也无法确定
Course, there's no way to tell for sure while he's still alive.
我很困惑 休伊特指挥官
I'm confused, Commander Hewitt.
作为部队外科医生 你不该
As battalion surgeon, aren't you
在西南特遣部队有头等医学权威吗
the ranking medical authority at Task Force Southwest?
- 是的 - 陆军一等兵莫尔黑德
- Hmm, I am. - PFC Morehead survived
来这期间在七起不同爆♥炸♥事件中幸存下来
seven different explosive incidents during his tours here,
但没有人想过给他做核磁共振
and... no one ever thought to give him an MRI.
我们只能用我们手上的资源
Well, we can only work with the assets we're given.
每次事故发生后 我们对
After each incident, we administered
莫尔黑德都会进行军用急性脑震荡评估
the MACE exam to PFC Morehead.
每次都通过了
He passed every time.
没有核磁共振显示的迹象
There was no sign an MRI was indicated.
我希望军用急性脑震荡评估是个完美的工具
I wish the MACE was a perfect tool, I do,
但它只是有时候会有效
but it works sometimes.
你能给我些在哈比比集中营服役的海军陆战队员
Can you give me some examples of cases
被诊断患有脑外伤
when active-duty Marines at Camp Habibi
并得到合理治疗的例子吗
have been diagnosed with a TBI and treated properly?
你是要我描述医疗记录
You're asking me to describe medical records.
那些都是隐私
Those are private.
那可不一定
That's not necessarily true.
军事审判统一法典说明了
The UCMJ specifies that
在军事指挥例外情况下
under the Military Command Exception,
紧急情况下可以放弃隐私
privacy can be waived in urgent circumstances,
就像 比如说 当一个陆战队员正接受生命审判
like, say, when a Marine is on trial for his life.
我能帮你做些什么吗
Can I, uh, help you find something?
抱歉 就是随便看看
Oh, sorry. Just looking.
想看看有些名字我认不认识
Wanted to see if I recognize any names.
我很感激你们连俩有工作要做
Well, look, I appreciate you both have a job to do,
但我不能调用特殊指令
but I can't invoke the Command Exception.
我不是西南特遣队的指挥官
I'm not the C.O. of Task Force Southwest.
如果我没记错的话
If I'm not mistaken,
你只是想帮我而已
you just... tried to help me.
一点都没有亚伯的风格
Very un-Abe.
如果您愿意调用特殊指令
If you're willing to invoke the Command Exception
让我们看你的医疗记录
to give us access to your medical records,
你可以帮我们澄清亨特上校
you could help clarify the circumstances
死亡的有关情况
surrounding Major Hunt's death.
我不知道有什么情况需要澄清
I wasn't aware the circumstances needed clarification.
目击证人的证词很有说服力
The eyewitness testimony is compelling,
但如果您能让我们查看基地医疗记录
but if you could give us access to the base's medical records,
我们可以排除任何不确定因素
we could rule out any uncertainty.
抱歉 多宾斯上尉
Forgive me, Captain Dobbins,
但我不想为了某些人的辩护
but I'm not inclined to share the private records
分享陆战队员的私人记录
of Marines who haven't stabbed
因为他们并没有
their commanding officer in order to come
- 刺杀他们的指挥官 - 那么
- to the defense of one who has. - At this point,
将军 你会帮助公诉人
General, you'd be helping the prosecution
就像帮助被告一样
as much as you'd be helping the defense.
无论如何 都会出现疏忽的
The prospect of negligence will be raised regardless,
所以如果我能证明这不是一种模式
so if I can demonstrate it's not part of a pattern,
我翻转莫尔黑德的案子会更容易证实
my case against PFC Morehead will be easier to prove.
更容易吗
Easier?
我之前和一些法官喝过酒
I used to drink with some judge advocates.
当时他们有句格言 海军陆战队第一 律师第二
They had a motto back then: "Marines first, lawyers second."
现在匡蒂科那边还是这么说法吗
That still the thinking back at Quantico?
当然
Of course.
那请告诉我一个在美国海军陆战队
Then please tell me how an officer
的军官
in the U.S. Marine Corps--
已经六个目击者
one who's already got
证明他谋杀怎么能
a half-dozen eyewitnesses to a murder--
有良知地站在那
can stand there in good conscience
告诉我让他的工作能轻松点
and ask me to make his job easier?
恕我直言 将军 这是法律案件
Respectfully, General, it's a court case.
我们的工作是透析现实而非个人原因
Our job is to cross the T's and dot the I's.
出于相互尊重
With mutual respect,
队长
skipper...
我建议你做好本职工作
I suggest you make do with what you've got.
我想越过科伯恩
I want to go over Coburn's head,
向中♥央♥司令部指挥官上诉
appeal to the commander of CENTCOM
让他公布记录
and get him to release the records.
帮我去一起实现吗
Help me turn over some rocks?
你刚听的那些高兴吗你觉得
You happy with what you just heard?
中尉 我们可以离开这里了
Lieutenant, we can get out here.
多宾斯上尉和我需要大约15分钟
Captain Dobbins and I need about 15 minutes.
我们就要回军营救助站了
We're headed back to the battalion aid station.
收到 长官
Yes, sir.
我们为什么要回医院
Why are we going back to the hospital?
因为如果我要帮忙 无意冒犯
Because if I'm gonna help-- no offense--
我宁愿做得有成效
I'd rather do it productively.
没必要向中♥央♥司令部
There's no point in appealing
上诉要记录
to the head of CENTCOM for the records.
他是不会战场上触犯将军的
He's not gonna undermine a general in the field.
为休伊特指挥官工作的人
The people who work for Commander Hewitt
是不会在指挥系统外
aren't gonna tell tales
掘人隐私的 所以他们都是废物
outside the chain of command, so they're a wash.
但如果我们能和以前在这工作的人谈谈
But if we could talk to some people who usedto work here,
也许他们会坦率些
maybe they'd be more candid.
为什么休伊特要告诉我们那些名字
Why would Hewitt give us those names?
目前为止他还没有开诚布公
He hasn't exactly been a model of transparency so far.
他不需要给我们什么东西
He doesn't need to give us anything.
你还记得我回到军营救助站
Remember that plank I was looking at
看到的那块木板了吗
back at the battalion aid station?
剧集 | 军法 | 导航列表