剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Don't talk like that.
不要这么泄气
That's not the Leo I know.
我认识的李奥可不是这样的
Now, come on.
快来
Let's cross this creek.
我们过了这条小溪
Leo?
李奥
Oh, man.
天哪
Oh, I'm gonna--
我要...
You okay, Leo?
你没事吧 李奥
I think it's that medicine Donnie gave me.
好像是因为多尼给我的药
I'm not feeling too good.
我感觉不是很舒服
Come on. Let's get back to the farmhouse.
来 我们回农舍
You need some rest.
你需要休息
I just can't stop thinking about Master Splinter.
斯普林特大♥师♥一直在我脑海中萦绕
Maybe he's not really gone.
可能他并没死
We saw it happen.
那可是我们亲眼所见
Shredder threw him down a drain pipe.
施莱德把他扔进排水管了
Maybe Leo's right.
或许李奥是对的
I mean, Splinter was a great ninja master.
斯普林特是一位伟大的忍♥者大♥师♥
The greatest in a century.
百年以来最伟大的
Hey, dudes, the show's starting.
兄弟们 我喜欢的节目开始了
精彩继续
野蛮人克罗格纳德
Aw, man. You gotta be kidding me.
天哪 开什么玩笑
It's just a blown fuse.
保险丝熔断了而已
I'll fix it in two shakes of a turtle's tail.
我分分钟就可以搞定
Great.
这下好了
Looks like we need more firewood.
好像木柴烧完了
Are you kidding?
搞什么
What was that?
那是什么
Who's there?
谁在那里
Just a deer.
是头鹿啊
Easy, Raph.
别紧张 拉斐
Don't get paranoid.
不要大惊小怪
Raph!
拉斐
He's been gone for hours.
他已经不见好几个小时了
Raph!
拉斐
Raph!
拉斐
Can you hear us?
能听到我们吗
Don't you think he'd answer?
你觉得他会回答吗
All right, we split up.
好吧 我们分头找
April and Casey, you guys take that way.
爱普莉尔和凯西去那边
Mikey and Donnie, you take that way.
麦奇和多尼 你们去那边
Split up? Are you loco, homey?
分头找 你疯了吗 大哥
April and Casey go off alone?
让爱普莉尔和凯西去那边
Together?
还俩人一起去
Mikey and Donnie, you take that way.
麦奇和多尼 你们俩去那边
What about you?
那你呢
I'll wait at the farmhouse in case Raph comes back.
我在农舍等着 以防拉斐回来
I won't be much help out there, anyway.
反正我在外面也帮不上什么忙
I've always hated these woods at night.
我一直害怕晚上到树林里来
When I was a kid, I was sure monsters were gonna creep out and eat me.
我小时候就害怕会有怪物出来吃掉我
No monsters here, Red,
这里没有怪物 红毛
unless you count Casey Jones.
除非你算上凯西·琼斯
Nice. Good arm.
好 臂力不错
So what's the deal, Red?
话说到底怎么回事 红毛
You've been cold as ice to me ever since we left New York.
自从我们离开纽约你就对我冷若冰霜
That's not true. It's just...
不是的 只是...
What do you want, Casey?
那你想怎样 凯西
Our families are gone, most likely mutated.
我们的家人都不在了 更有可能都变异了
New York is alien c--
纽约是外星人...
What is it?
怎么了
You getting some bad vibes again?
又感应到什么不好的东西了吗
I-I think
我觉得
something's watching us.
有什么在看着我们
Come on. Let's keep moving.
来 我们继续走吧
Raph!
拉斐
Raph!
拉斐
I don't know, D.
他到底去哪里了 D
You think he got lost?
依你看他是迷路了吗
Maybe he got eaten by a rabid squirrel.
可能他被一只疯狂大松鼠吃掉了
I do not think that, no.
应该不会吧
I'm just freaking because Casey and April went off on their own.
我只是担心让凯西和爱普莉尔两个人去那边
Alone.
没其他人一起
Why?
为什么
Because they forgot to bring a compass?
因为他们没带指南针吗
No, genius.
不是 大天才
What happens when two teenagers who like each other
两个彼此喜欢的青少年单独进树林
go out into the woods alone?
会发生什么
They get eaten by squirrels.
他们会被松鼠吃掉吗
You know what? Forget I said anything.
算了 当我没说
Hello.
快看
What's this?
这是什么
Let's check it out.
我们一起去看看
You first.
你先去
Uh, hello?
有人吗
Uh, hello?
你好
I think it's Raph.
这好像是拉斐
He's all leafy and weird-looking.
他浑身叶子 样子好恐怖
Like a salad!
就像沙拉一样
Something must have infected him.
他一定是被什么感染了
What? Aah!
什么 啊~~
Holy chalupa!
我的苍天呐
Hold on. I'll cut you down.
撑住 我救你下来
Donnie!
多尼
That's Donnie.
那是多尼的声音
Casey?
凯西
Casey!
凯西
This isn't funny.
不要闹了
Oh, no.
不好
Let me go!
放开我
Goongala!
我来也
Aw, man.
不好
Casey!
凯西
Get on your feet, Leo.
站起来 李奥
Stop whining and get up.
不要哀嚎了 站起来
April?
爱普莉尔
Leo!
李奥
Help!
救命
April!
爱普莉尔
Easy, Raph.
拉斐你别激动
Try and remember.
你努力回忆一下
We're your brothers.
我们可是你兄弟啊
Ow! Yeah.
好疼 是啊
You can come home with us and live in the attic.
你可以跟我们一起回家住在阁楼里
I'll give you grow-sticks and swamp water every single day.
我会每天给你棍子还有沼泽水玩
I swear.
我发誓
Aah! It's the Creep!
啊~ 怪物来了
That's what I named him.
这是我给他起的名字
April!
爱普莉尔
My poor sweet chinchilla.
我亲爱的小可怜
Leave him alone!
离他远点
What's going--
这是怎么...
April, wake up!
爱普莉尔 快醒醒
Raph! It's...
拉斐 它在...
It's feeding off of him,
它在拿他进食
like mutagenic fertilizer.
就像诱变肥料一样
No, no, no!
不不不
Raph!
拉斐
You turned my brother into a plant!
你把我兄弟变成了一株植物
You turned him into a plant!
你把他变成了植物
Let me go, Creep!
放开我 怪物
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表