剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Mutaters are close.
变种要来了
Command!
请下命令
Faster than he looks.
速度比我想得快
All explosions zero on mission status!
所有炸♥药♥都进入任务模式
Command.
下命令
Orders!
命令
I got your orders right here!
你要的命令就在这里
Power to the Triceraton Empire.
三角恐龙帝国的力量
Destroy the Kraang!
毁灭克朗
You're after the Kraang?
你想对付克朗吗
Well, I got good news for you.
告你个好消息
We kicked their butts back to Dimension X.
我们已经把他们打回X空间了
Captain Mozar, orders, now. Ah!
莫扎尔队长 请指示
Orders for the beacon!
请指示"灯塔"任务
Orders are...stop!
命令是 住手
On whose authority?
谁下的命令
Uh, me!
我啊
Commander, uh, Zoraph in charge.
指挥官 索拉夫说了算
Here, now, of you!
给你下的命令
Please don't crush me!
拜托不要踩死我
Zog reporting for duty, sir.
索格前来报到 长官
Alert Tri-Troops to Kraang! Smash them to bits!
让三角大军向克朗进发 全部歼灭
Uh... so that actually worked?
居然成功了麻
Orders, sir?
命令呢 长官
Oh, uh, right.
等等
So you think they're out there, soldier?
士兵 你觉得克朗还在对吗
Then I order you to find the Kraang.
那我命令你找到克朗
Zog has the trail as Zoraph commands.
如索拉夫要求 索格将进行追踪
Head down, horns up!
头低下去 角抬起来
Well, this day is getting awesome.
今天要有意思了
Aw, yeah! Fixed it!
太棒了 修好了
See? Now he wins.
看到没 他赢了
It's Raph.
是拉斐
Dude, where are you? We've been calling.
兄弟 你在哪 我们一直在打给你
About time.
差不多了
All right, we're here.
好 我们来了
What's this all about?
这是什么情况
Yo, hold up!
等等
False alarm, Zog.
别激动 索格
Holy chalupa.
我的苍天呐
The Dino-Man's real?
恐龙人真的存在吗
And you tamed him?
你居然驯服了他
Sorta. He likes smashing stuff.
算是吧 他很喜欢碾压东西
Isn't that right, soldier?
对吧 士兵
Hold up, Raph.
等等 拉斐
Did you forget the part where he beat down
你忘记了吗 他直接揍扁了
half the Mighty Mutanimals?
变种大军的一大半
Just trust me. I'll explain on the way.
相信我 我路上给你们解释
Go get 'em, soldier!
出发吧 士兵
On the way where? The Kraang.
你要去哪 去杀克朗
Dude, the Kraang are gone.
克朗不是都走了吗
We kicked them back to Dimension X, remember?
我们已经把他们打回X空间了 记得吗
And then we ate pizza and break danced,
我们还吃了披萨 还跳了舞
and I threw up, 'cause--
我还吐了 因为...
No, man. Zog says they're still here
不 索格说他们还在
and he can sniff them out.
而他能通过气味找到他们
Huh, Zog?
对吧 索格
Zog! Zog will lead to Kraang.
索格 索格会带领大家找到克朗
Beacon needed!
需要"灯塔"
Destruction to the mutaters.
消灭变种
You tell them, soldier.
你告诉他们 战士
Old Zog's spaceship crash-landed a few months back.
索格的飞船几个月前坠毁了
He's been taking out the Kraang's secret bases ever since.
之后他就一直在对付克朗的秘密基地
He's on our side.
他是我们的人
And you trust him?
你信任他吗
Well, we bonded over a mutual love of destruction.
我们都喜欢消灭克朗
What's up, Zog? You find something?
怎么了 索格 发现什么了吗
What's wrong with him? Is he sick?
他怎么了 病了吗
I'm starting to understand his backwards talk.
我开始明白他说的话了
His people, the Triceratons, need nitrogen to breathe.
他们族人需要氮气呼吸
And the part where he calls you Commander Zoraph
他叫你索拉夫指挥官
and does everything you say?
对你唯命是从又是怎么回事
Hey, I saw a chance to have an attack dino,
我找到了制♥服♥他的机会
and I took it. What's the big deal?
于是抓住了 有问题吗
He needs a leader, and I'm leading.
他需要领导 而我在领导他
I don't know about this.
这样真的好吗
Well, he's a mostly rational guy.
他大部分情况下还是很讲理的
Aren't you, Zog?
是不是 索格
Stomp the mutaters!
消灭变种
Man your battle stations!
做好战斗准备
The invasion begins!
入侵开始
You were saying?
你说什么
You were saying?
你说什么
It is the one called the Turtles.
是叫做乌龟的东西
Whoa, Zog was right. The Kraang are back.
索格说得对 克朗回来了
And the one called
还有
Tri-Tri-Tri-Tri-Triceraton.
三角恐龙
Kraang, destroy for Kraang.
克朗 为克朗消灭他们
Mikey destroys for Mikey.
麦奇为麦奇消灭你们
Hiya! I don't miss these guys...
虽然我不想这些家伙
But I do miss doing that.
但我真的想念战斗的日子
Biotroids, engage!
生物机器人 战斗
Me and Zog will take these goons.
我和索格对付这些笨蛋
Head down, horns up.
注意安全 全力以赴
Mutaters!
变种
Zoraph will...
索拉夫...
Make your invasion defeat.
会让你们的入侵失败的
To the end.
一败涂地
You tell 'em, Zog!
说得对 索格
Whoa. Hey, thanks, big guy.
谢了 大家伙
Alert the beacon. Send the troops.
通知"灯塔" 派大军来
The Kraang...
克朗...
Have the back door to space!
找到通往宇宙的方法了
Uh, can we come back to that?
这个能以后再说吗
I'm about to pinpoint Kraang's secret hideout.
我要先定位克朗的秘密藏身处
Kraang!
克朗
Or we could just smash it to pieces
或者把东西砸碎
and never find out where it is.
永远找不到他们
And that's for Crognard!
为克罗格纳德报仇
Are your really still mad about the finale?
你真的还在因为大结局生气吗
Aha! I knew you watched it!
我就知道你们看过了
Watched it!
看过了
Whoa! Space hole, dudes!
太空空间 兄弟们
Wow, a portal. I wonder where it leads.
是传送门 不知道通往哪里
You know, we should do a test first,
我们应该先测试一下
just in case it's--
防止...
Get in that foxhole, soldier!
到里面去 战士
Sir!
遵命
What? That's what I got him for.
怎么了 我就想用他来干这个
Good job, Zog!
干得漂亮 索格
He's not an attack dog, Raph.
他不是警犬 拉斐
He's a deranged alien we know nothing about.
他是个精神错乱的外星人 我们对他一无所知
What's to know? We hate Kraang.
你还想知道什么 我们恨克朗
Zog hates Kraang. Sweet deal.
索格恨克朗 双赢啊
What do you got, Zog?
有什么发现 索格
Mutaters are close.
变种离我们很近
There.
就在那里
The Statue of Liberty... is a Kraang base?
自♥由♥女神像 就是克朗的基地吗
Oh, no.
不好
The Kraang are using the Statue of Liberty... as a base.
克朗利用自♥由♥女神像 作为基地
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表