剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Aw no.
不是吧
I got it this time, Casey!
这次交给我吧 凯西
Leave my friend alone.
你休想动我朋友
And that takes care of Speed Demon.
飙车狂魔解决
Sweet! No more evil, hideous mutants.
太棒 不用再看丑陋而邪恶的变种了
Booyakashaaaa.
我来也
Donnie, is this thing safe?
多尼 这玩意安全吗
Absolutely.
绝对安全
Now let me adjust the straps and plug this baby in.
让我来调整一下大小 然后通电
April. Check you out.
爱普莉尔 造型不错啊
Is that a tiara?
那是皇冠吗
I love tiaras.
太酷炫啦
It's not a tiara.
不是皇冠
It's a psychic neurotransmitter.
是神经递质器
That was my second guess.
我刚准备猜这个
Donnie salvaged it from the Kraang ship.
是多尼从克朗飞船上找来的
He's going to use it to test my psychic powers.
他要用这个来测试我的通灵能力
Cool.
好吧
Okay, starting...now.
好了 现在 开始
You feel anything?
有感觉吗
Nope.
没有
Okay. How about now?
好吧 现在呢
That tingles.
有点刺痛
Okay, April. Now, focus on the card.
好了 爱普莉尔 精力集中到卡片上
Close your eyes and tell me what you see.
闭上眼 告诉我你看到了什么
I see...
我看到了
I see...
我看到了
A bird!
一只鸟
So close.
差一点
It flies like a--
飞起来就像...
You'll spoil the test.
不要提示她
Try again.
再试试
I'm gonna say--
这像是...
A fish?
一条鱼
Mikey!
麦奇
Just trying to help.
我只是想帮忙
Well, Stop. Being. Annoying!
求你 别 烦 我
Okay, this one's easy.
这个很简单
It's...
是...
It's...
是...
A worm! Definitely a worm.
一条虫子 绝对是虫子
No? Really?
不对吗 真的吗
But these images in my head, they feel so right.
可是我脑海里的图象感觉好真实
Come on, let's get to it.
来吧 开始
I'm feeling a lot better.
我已经感觉好多了
Today, I'm taking you both down.
今天我要搞定你们两个
In your dreams, Leo.
想得美 李奥
Dude, the guy's been down for, like, ever.
兄弟 他躺了那么久
Cut him some slack, okay?
你就让让他吧 好吗
Yeah, Leo.
李奥
I bet you take us both down.
我也觉得你能撂倒我们俩
Casey, anyway.
也就能撂倒凯西吧
Let's find out.
一试便知
No, no, not again.
不不 不要又出问题啊
Bro! Leo!
兄弟 李奥
Just let me down here.
把我放下吧
It's hopeless.
我这腿是好不了了
Come on, Leo.
别泄气 李奥
You just need to stretch it out.
你只是需要先活动一下
You can still spar with us.
还是可以一起练习的
No! I mean,
不 我是说
I'd just hold you back.
我只会拖你们后腿
You guys train. I'll...watch.
你们练吧 我...看着就好
It's all I'm good for anyway.
反正我也只能看了
I don't think it's working, Donnie.
我觉得这样没用 多尼
Hey, maybe if I make some adjustments.
也许我调整一下就好
Mikey!
麦奇
I didn't do that, I swear.
不是我♥干♥的 我发誓
But that means...
那也就是说
April, you are telekinetically levitating the cards.
爱普莉尔 你在用意念使卡片悬浮
April? April, you okay?
爱普莉尔 你还好吗
Can you hear me?
听得到吗
Wh--what happened to the barn?
谷仓 谷仓这是怎么了
Where are we?
这是哪里
Still in the barn.
我们还在谷仓里
Wh--what is this?
这 这是什么
I--is it invisible?
是透明的吗
Looks pretty visible to me.
我觉得看得清啊
April, where do you think you are?
爱普莉尔 你觉得自己在哪里
What do you see?
你看到什么了
Clouds.
云彩
I think I'm flying.
我觉得自己在飞
Totally understand.
我明白
I get that way when I eat pizza.
我每次吃披萨都是这感觉
You're seeing things. I'm taking this off.
你看到了幻象 我要把这个给你摘掉
Did that help?
有用吗
I'm still in the air... soaring.
我还在空中...翱翔
But now I'm heading down.
不过现在正往下飞
Stupid leg.
破腿
Never gonna heal.
永远好不了了
Dude, I'm worried about Leo.
兄弟 我有点担心李奥
Yeah, man.
是啊
I've never seen him so down.
我从没见过他这么低落
Outside. I see Casey and Raph.
去外面 我看到了凯西和拉斐
They're under attack!
他们有危险
We gotta help 'em.
我们得去帮忙
Guys? Guys, wait for me.
各位 各位 等等我
What the heck? Another mutant?
怎么回事 又来一变种
Where'd it come from?
是哪儿来的
Booyakashaaa!
我来也
Bird, worm, and fish.
鸟 虫子 和鱼
Three animals, one body.
三种动物 共用一个身体
I know this one.
我知道这是什么
There's like a perfect name for it in mythology.
神话里出现过的一个名字特别适合它
Chimera?
喀迈拉吗
No, Turducken. But Chimera works.
不 特大啃[火鸡食物] 但喀迈拉也行
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表