剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I say we find this guy and,
我们去找到他
assuming we can tell his butt from his face, kick it.
然后好好修理他一顿 给点颜色瞧瞧
He might be on our side.
他说不定是我们这边的
They said he stopped a mugging.
他们说他制止了一桩抢劫案
What if Shredder wants the Reagent-X to control Muckman?
万一施莱德想用X试剂来控制垃圾怪人呢
Like I said:
我都说了
Find butt, then kick it.
先找蛋 再爆之
What're you sulking about, pal?
你难过什么啊 伙计
You did a good thing, and people love you for it.
你做了件好事 人们都因此爱戴你
You should be happy.
你该高兴的
See that? "Muckman.
看见了吗 垃圾怪人
City's freaky new hero."
纽约怪异的新英雄
Wow, that's great.
挺不错的啊
I wanted to be in the paper as Garson Grunge, garbage man,
我想以清洁工加森·格垃圾的身份上报纸
not "Muckman the Freak."
而不是以垃圾怪人的身份
Hey, it's Muckman! There he is!
是垃圾怪人 他在那呢
Muckman! You got a bona fide fan club.
垃圾怪人 你有真爱粉丝团了
Leave me alone!
别来烦我
Over here!
在这呢
You see that? Only a guilty man runs.
看到没 只有坏人才会逃跑
Or a scared one.
或者被吓到的人
He might want to stay out of sight, just like you.
也许他只不过想躲开公众 像你们一样
They don't care about me.
他们才不在乎我呢
I'm just a joke--
我只不过是个笑话
a sideshow they can point and laugh at.
一个茶余饭后的谈资
Dude, are you talking to your eyeball?
老兄 你在和你的眼珠子说话吗
Turtle men?
乌龟人
Well, technically, we're turtle teens.
准确说 我们是乌龟少年
It was you!
就是你们
You did this to me!
是你们让我变成了这副模样
You made me into a freak.
你们让我变成了一个怪物
Don't hurt them.
别伤害他们
I'm warning you.
我警告你
I don't want to hurt you, little girl.
我不想伤害你 小女孩
Get up. They're gonna see you.
快起来 他们会看到你们的
Oh, no, they're not.
想都别想
Gotcha.
拍到了
They saw something, but they don't know what.
他们只看到了未知物体 但不知是什么
And that "something" seemed to be
所谓的未知物体看似是
four human-sized mutant turtles.
四只人型变异乌龟
At least she doesn't know they're ninjas.
至少她还不知道他们是忍♥者
And they appeared to be carrying ninja weapons.
他们身上似乎携带着忍♥者武器
Or that they're named after artists?
或许还不知他们用的是艺术家的名字
Furthermore, they may also be--
另外他们或许还被称为...
Oh, doesn't she ever shut up?
她就不能消停一下吗
How could you all be so careless?
你们怎么能如此大意
Secrecy is the most important rule of the ninja,
隐匿潜行是忍♥者最重要的原则
and you have broken it.
而你们却违背了这个原则
You four are forbidden from leaving the lair.
你们四个禁止离开藏身处
What?
什么
You can't hold that sloppy escape against us.
那家伙逃走可不能怪在我们头上
We got slimed with toxic puke!
我们被有毒呕吐物黏住了
Silence!
安静
But sensei, if that pile of muck took us down,
可师♥父♥ 如果那摊垃圾击败了我们
you know he's dangerous.
你也知道他有多危险
Which means we need to be out there looking for him.
这意味着我们需要出去找他
No.
不行
Until I decide I can trust you to watch yourselves,
在我相信你们可以管好自己之前
you will remain here.
你们就待在这里
Grounded!
关禁闭
Aw, yeah.
好吧
Crognard marathon.
只能看克罗格纳德了
And no TV.
电视也不准看
Look at that chump.
瞧瞧那呆瓜
Baxter Bughead.
巴克斯特·虫脑袋
I want to swat him so bad.
真想拍死他
More chemicals.
还要更多化学药剂
Says lab is defended by Kraang traps.
据说实验室布有克朗陷阱
Why we should risk our lives for snake girl?
我们为什么要为那个蛇女冒生命危险
'Cause they treat us like suckers.
因为他们把咱们当废物看
What we need is a sucker who is more of a sucker than us.
我们需要一个比我们还废的废人
Breaking news.
重大新闻
What other powers does the mysterious Muckman have?
神秘垃圾怪人还有怎样的超能力
Let's hope this monster hero can show us.
希望这个怪物英雄可以让我们大开眼界
Da, and we just find him.
没错 只要找到他就行了
Naw, dog.
不行 老兄
Lady said "Hero".
那姐们儿说他是英雄
That fool's not gonna play with us.
那个笨蛋才不会跟咱们一路呢
That look in his eyes not the look of the hero.
他的眼神可不是英雄的眼神
Is look of the fear.
是恐惧的眼神
We find him and make him get chemical.
我们找到他然后让他去拿药剂
Muckman's running on more than mutagen.
影响垃圾怪人的可不只是变异原
Whatever garbage he's made up of
构建他身体的不知哪种垃圾
directly affects our mutated DNA.
能直接影响我们的变异DNA
Ugh, there's only one cure for Muckman fever.
治疗垃圾热病只有一个方法
Crognard.
克罗格纳德
We all hope Muckman keeps us safe from the evil,
我们都希望垃圾怪人能帮我们抵御邪恶
child-eating mutant turtles
那些食童变异乌龟
we brought you an exclusive clip of earlier tonight.
我们为您呈现今晚稍早的独家片段
We can't let Grody mosh our reps so hard.
不能再让格洛迪再这么败坏我们的名声了
Forget our reps.
名声什么的再说吧
What about Bebop and Rocksteady?
比波普和洛克斯代迪又怎么办
They're more important.
他们更重要
I'm telling you, something about Muckman--
要我说 垃圾怪人的话
I think he's a good guy.
我觉得他是个好人
Bebop and Rocksteady it is then.
那就先去找比波普和洛克斯代迪吧
And let's show Splinter
那我们就通过溜出藏身处
we've still got our ninja stealth
向斯普林特展示下
by sneaking out.
我们作为忍♥者的隐匿潜行技术吧
Did you not hear what I sa--
你们没听到我说...
Uh, help!
救命
April.
爱普莉尔
What happened? Did you--
怎么了 你...
April.
爱普莉尔
Um, thanks for the save?
多谢救命之恩
Must be close.
肯定就在附近
Paper say Muck Person seen in this neighborhood.
报纸上说垃圾人有在这附近出现过
Even police fear to walk these alley.
就连警♥察♥都不敢走这些小巷
We find him here.
他一定就在这里
Look at this.
瞧瞧
Who would throw away perfectly good eyeball?
谁这么傻会把完好的眼球丢掉
You lookin' for payback 'cause I messed up your turtle pals?
你们要为你们的乌龟朋友报仇吗
Well, nuts to that.
想都别想
You think turtles are our comrades?
你以为乌龟是我们的同志吗
Nyet, we are on your side.
不对 我们和你一条战线的
Yeah, dog, we hate 'em more than moldy cheese.
没错老兄 我们恨他们甚过恨发霉奶酪
Unless that's your thing, bein' a trash dude or whatever.
除非作为清洁工的你对这东西有癖好
I'm just sayin'.
说说罢了
Did they mutate you too?
他们也把你们变异了吗
No doubt, G. Da, is true.
谁说不是 G 是的
Isn't there some kind of cure?
不是有解药吗
Or are we stuck like this forever?
还是说我们永远都这样了
Well, as a matter of fact, we do know a certain chemical.
说实话 我们确实知道一种解药
I can't believe they keep driving
真不敢相信他们一直开着
that uberconspicuous van.
那辆那么显眼的货车
Not everybody can be as ninja as us.
并不是所有人都跟我们一样是忍♥者
What do you want, Joe? I'm busy.
你想干什么 乔 我忙着呢
I don't know about these weirdos.
我不了解这些怪物
This whole thing seems fishy to me.
我感觉整件事都好不靠谱
I don't have a choice, Joe.
我别无选择 乔
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表