剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑为兄弟们开道辟路
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
Wizardess, Graah, Spooch!
女巫 格拉 斯普奇
Run!
快跑
There are too many traps! We'll never survive!
陷阱太多了 我们死定了
Crognard can live without survival!
克罗格纳德死不了
Watch out!
小心
Zam Zim Falabim!
嘛咪嘛咪哄
Spooch can't watch, spooch spooch!
斯普奇不忍♥直视
Crognard is okay!
克罗格纳德没事
Iron spikes mean nothing to Crognard's mystic pecs!
铁刺对于克罗格纳德的胸肌来说不是事儿
I can't believe I'm watching
不敢相信我居然在看
Crognard bend spikes with his chest.
克罗格纳德用胸肌掰弯铁刺
And I'm still so bored!
然而还是无聊死了
Ugh, my boredom is becoming a serious medical condition.
这种无聊都快发展成重症了
I need help!
我需要帮助
Hang out? We're practicing our katas.
出去玩 可我们在练形意
Wanna jump in?
要一起吗
Nuh...
算了
Mikey?
麦奇
Get out! Out!
出去 出去
Nuh...
算了
I'm too busy to hang out, Mikey.
我太忙了 麦奇
I'm still looking for a retromutagen for Karai.
我还在为卡莱研制变异解药
You see, if I can reverse engineer
如果我能用逆向工程
the main chemical sequence,
分♥析♥出主要的化学序列
I think I can ignite the kind of reaction needed to re-write
我想就可以引发化学反应来重现
the deoxyribonucleic acid of--
脱氧核糖核苷酸序列...
Eh, high score. Again.
高分 又一次
Yo, Mikey!
麦奇
Wanna hang out?
想出去玩不
Ha, you see that one?
看到那招了吗
Skate or die!
滑板死忠
Cowabunga!
飞檐走壁
Whoa! Another mutant?
又一个变异体
He's awesome!
这哥们儿帅爆了
His name should totally be...
他应该叫...
Ad Lizard!
飞蜥
No, wait,
慢着
Skatermander!?
滑板蜥
No, that's lame. No, I got it!
太低俗了 我想到了
"Mondo Gecko"!
壁虎小旋风
Dude,
哥们儿
that name sucks!
你起的什么破名字
And I'll make you pay for it!
我要让你付出代价
Do you know what happend to the last dude that called me names?
你知道上一个喊我名字的哥们儿怎么样了吗
How would we know? We just met you.
我们怎么知道 我们才刚见到你
You should see the look on your faces!
你们该瞧瞧你们的表情
I'm just joshing you, dudes!
我耍你们呢 哥们儿
So, you're a mutant, too?
你也是变异体
I'm Jason, the most awesome pro skater in the world!
我叫杰森 世上最酷炫的职业滑板手
"Jason"? That's boring, dude.
杰森 什么无聊的名字
"Mondo Gecko"? Not boring!
壁虎小旋风才是好名字
I don't even know what a gecko is.
我都不知道壁虎是啥
You're lookin' at one. Check it!
我就是壁虎 看这招
Well, we can't blink, so we have to lick our eyeballs
我们不能眨眼 所以要舔眼睛
to keep them moist.
不然会干
I've always wanted to lick my own eyeballs!
我一直都想舔自己的眼睛
So you were a pro skater?
你是职业滑板手吗
Kinda. I'm gnarly enough to go pro.
差不多 壁虎特性足以让我职业化
Look at what being a gecko gets me.
瞧瞧壁虎特性的作用
Watch him go!
走起
Cannot be stopped!
不可阻挡
So, uh...how did you become a gecko, dude?
你怎么变成壁虎的 老兄
It all started last year...
事情发生在去年...
I was skating my half-pipe--
我在U型滑道上练滑板
Which I totally built myself. Awesome, right?
滑道是我自己造的 够帅吧
It was just me and my pet gecko, Lars,
当时只有我和我的宠物壁虎 拉尔斯
when some crazy ooze fell out of the sky!
突然某种诡异的液体从天而降
Turned me into the last thing I touched,
把我变成了我当时碰到的东西
my gecko.
我的壁虎
I totally became a gecko person!
我就完全变成了壁虎人
Excellent!
棒极了
But then, my parents kicked me out.
可接着我父母把我赶出家门了
I wound up on the street, but it's all good!
我只能流落街头 不过挺棒的
'Cause I made tons of friends, like you guys!
因为我结交了很多朋友 比如你们
I also shred in my metal band,
我还在我的金属乐队里弹吉他
Savage Bliss!
野蛮极乐
Whoa, look at me now, look at me now, look at me, whoo!
瞧瞧我 瞧瞧我 瞧瞧我
Dude! There's something about Mondo that I don't trust.
这个小旋风有些让人起疑的地方
For real, dog.
我说真的 哥们
Dude, he can lick his own eyeballs!
老兄 他能舔自己的眼球
Besides, I feel responsible.
另外我觉得有责任陪他
It's kinda sorta our fault,
这其中有些是我们的错
with the mutagen spill and all.
让变异原满天飞什么的
Wait up, Mondo! Booyakasha!
等等我 小旋风 我来也
Come on, Casey, pick up! We've got homework to do.
凯西 接电♥话♥ 我们还要做作业呢
Casey's not gonna stop skating just for homework.
凯西不可能为了作业放弃滑板
Tell him it's homework and hockey tickets.
告诉他有作业和冰球门票
They've been gone a while.
他们都走了有一会儿了
Mikey plus Casey plus too much time
麦奇和凯西再加上大把空闲时间
on their hands equals trouble.
就意味着惹麻烦
Oh, come on. What kind of trouble
得了吧 他们俩能
could they really get into?
惹上什么麻烦
Cowabungaaaa!
飞檐走壁
Booyakasha!
我来也
Goongalla!
小爷驾到
One thing, bro.
我发现
"Booyakasha!"
我来也
sounds way cooler than "Cowabunga!"
听上去比飞檐走壁酷多了
But "Goongala" is the best!
小爷驾到才是最酷的
Dude, don't even get me started on "Goongala".
老兄 我懒得跟你说小爷驾到这事
But "Cowabunga"? Way too old school, bro!
可飞檐走壁这台词听上去太老气了
Old school's the only school!
老气才是真时尚
I gotcha, dude.
抓住你了
Hey man! I could've been hurt!
笑什么啊 我差点受伤
Oh. Sorry, bro.
抱歉 弟兄
What you guys doing?
你们在干什么
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表