剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Stop it, Raph!
住手 拉斐
Stop it right now!
别这样了好吗
Ow, mom! That's it.
好疼 妈妈 过来
We're leaving now!
我们马上走了
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm your mother!
我是你母亲
What the heck?
搞什么鬼
Let her go!
放开她
Oh, my gosh.
天哪
I think I'm gonna puke.
我快吐了
Move!
快走
Hurry! Hurry!
快 快点
Casey, come on!
凯西 快
There's no way to stop this thing!
这玩意儿根本无法阻挡啊
She was frozen when we found her.
我们找到她的时候她被冰冻着
Maybe we can freeze it again.
或许可以再把它冻住
No, we fry it!
不 我们把它炸了
Time for Casey Jones to play some offense.
到凯西·琼斯对"长辈"无礼的时间了
Goongala!
看这里
Okay, that didn't work.
这招不管用
We just got to hack it to pieces!
看来只能把它大卸八块了
Get your slimy suckers off of me!
你这黏糊糊的吸盘 快放开我
Casey, Raph, no!
凯西 拉斐 不
No!
不要
This is not happening.
怎么会这样
It's not. It's not!
不 怎么会
April,
爱普莉尔
we can be together.
我们可以重新在一起
No more pain.
不再悲痛
No more sorrow.
不再伤心
Join us.
快来吧
Become one.
成为一体
One of us!
成为我们的一份子
One of us. You are not my mother. No!
我们的一份子 你不是我母亲
No!
不
We will be a family again.
我们可以再成为一家人
It's all we ever wanted.
我们一直想要如此
Are you guys okay?
你们没事吧
Let me put it to you this way.
我这么跟你说吧
I'm pretty sure
我很确定
I swallowed about 15 pounds of slime.
自己差不多吞了15磅的粘液
I feel like if puke could puke,
我觉得如果呕吐物还能呕吐
it would be us.
那肯定就是我们了
Thanks, April.
谢谢你 爱普莉尔
So when I downloaded the data from the kraang ship,
我从克朗飞船上下载好数据之后
I discovered the creature wasn't really April's mom.
发现那个东西根本不是爱普莉尔的妈妈
It just had her memories. So what was it?
它只是有她的记忆而已 那它到底是什么
Some sort of early infiltration experiment
是早起的一种渗透试验
that utilized a combination
它是利用奥尼尔夫人
of Mrs. O'Neil's DNA and kraang DNA,
和克朗的DNA结合形成的产物
but it was too dangerous.
但是实在太危险了
So the kraang put it in a deep freeze.
这么说是克朗把它深度冰冻的
It all makes sense.
这说不通啊
Guys, do we have to talk about this right now?
各位 我们非得现在谈这个吗
April, you okay?
爱普莉尔 你没事吧
Yeah, it just feels like
没事 我只是感觉
I've lost my family all over again,
自己又失去了一次家人
even if it really wasn't my mom.
即使那并不是我妈妈
Maybe she really is gone forever, but maybe--
可能她真的不在了 但是可能...
maybe she's still out there somewhere.
可能她还活着 在某个地方
You can't give up hope.
你不能放弃希望
Trust me on that.
相信我
And you haven't lost your family
你也并没有失去家人
'cause we are your family.
因为我们就是你的家人
And I want to say to my bros,
现在我想跟我的兄弟们说
I was right!
我是对的
In your face! In your face!
打脸了吧 打脸了吧
Hold up.
先等等
Didn't you mention something about mutagen
你是不是说有变异原
being spilled in the woods?
被撒在树林里了
Yeah.
对
Well, do you remember where it was?
你还记得在哪里吗
Nope.
不记得
Oh, no.
不好
You know what this means, right?
你知道这样的后果对吧
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表