剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Heroes in a half shell, turtle power*
*龟壳中的英雄 神龟的力量
**Here we go, it's a lean, green, ninja team*
*出发 可靠的绿色忍♥者小队
**On the scene,cool teens doing ninja things*
*出场吧 帅气的忍♥者少年
**So extreme, out the sewer like laser beams*
*从下水道中闪电现身
**Get rocked with the shell shocked pizza kings*
*为披萨而欢呼舞动
**Can't stop these radical dudes*
*勇敢的家伙们所向无敌
**The secret of the ooze made the chosen few*
*神秘的药剂缔造了天选之人
**Emerge from the shadows to make their move*
*从阴影中现身锄强扶弱
**The good guys win and the bad guys lose*
*善者赢 恶者败
**Leonardo's the leader in blue*
*李奥纳多是戴着蓝头巾的领袖
**Does anything it takes to get his ninjas through*
*殚精竭虑贯彻忍♥者之道
**Donatello is a fellow, has a way with machines*
*多纳泰罗是精通机械的队员
**Raphael's got the most attitude on the team*
*拉斐尔自傲于全队
**Michelangelo, he's one of a kind*
*米开朗琪罗是开朗活泼
**And you know just where to find him when it's party time*
*总是乐于凑热闹
**Master Splinter taught 'em every single skill they need*
*斯普林特大♥师♥教给了他们每一项忍♥术
**To be one lean, mean, green incredible team*
*可靠的绿色忍♥者小队就此诞生
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
**Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles*
*忍♥者神龟
Fly go-lek, my lizard-steed!
向前冲吧 我的蜥蜴战马
For Wizardess the Enchantress
野蛮人克罗格纳德
shall be rescued by Crognard the Barbarian!
这就来解救美丽女巫了
Crognard, am I glad to--
克罗格纳德 我很高兴...
Fear my barbarian punch! Rah!
吃我一拳
Fear my barbarian punch! Rah!
吃我一拳
This is just what I needed, ice cream kitty.
我正需要这个 冰淇淋猫咪
An ice cream/pizza/cartoon party extravaganza!
一场冰淇淋 披萨 卡♥通♥大狂欢
Pizza wrestling time!
披萨摔跤时间到
Take that!
尝尝这个
Mikey! What have you done?
麦奇 你做了什么
Hey guys.
嗨 兄弟们
This isn't what it looks like.
其实并不是看起来这样的
I was studying barbarian fighting techniques.
我在学习野蛮拳法
You trashed the place.
你把这变成了垃圾场
I did not!
才没有
This is the third time
这是你这周第三次
you've messed the place up in a week.
把这个地方弄得一团糟了
Clean up now!
立马收拾干净
And as for you!
还有你
And stay there!
好好待在这里
It better be spotless by the time we get back.
等我们回来的时候最好都打扫干净
Some ninja.
某个忍♥者
You're just a big screw up!
简直就只会给人添乱
I'm such a problem for them?
我对他们来说就这么是个负担吗
Fine!
好
I was just having fun.
我不过就是玩玩而已
But I'm not gonna stay where I'm not wanted.
但是我不会赖在不欢迎我的地方
Ice cream kitty, tell the others I'm running away.
冰淇淋猫咪 跟其他人说我走了
I'll walk back to New York if I have to.
如果没办法我会回纽约去的
I'm sorry, my little friend.
抱歉了 我的朋友
April will take care of you.
爱普莉尔会照顾你的
I'll show them.
我会表现给他们看的
Always bossing me around.
总是对我指手画脚
I'm gonna go somewhere where I'm appreciated.
我要去欢迎我的地方
A mutant!
一个变种
Hello?
嗨
Easy with that stick, kid.
玩棍子小心点 伙计
You're gonna hurt yourself!
你会伤到自己的
Do you understand me?
你能听懂我说话吗
Dude!
老兄
Sorry, kid.
抱歉 伙计
I was just trying to get you to stop.
我只是想阻止你
You okay?
你没事吧
Stop it!
住手
I said--
我说
All right, already, get off of me! Gosh!
好吧 好吧 从我身上下来 天呐
Yo, you attacked me first!
明明是你先攻击我的
What's your deal, dude?
你怎么回事 老兄
That was a test obviously.
这明显是个测试
My name is Napoleon bonafrog.
我是牛蛙拿破仑
And I see you've got some totally sweet ninjitsu skills.
我发现你会一些很不错的忍♥者招数
Of course I do.
那是当然
I'm a ninja, dog.
我可是个忍♥者 狗
You mean frog.
我是蛙
You're a real ninja?
你真的是个忍♥者吗
The realest ninja you ever gonna meet!
是你所能见到的最真实的忍♥者
They call me Michelangelo.
人称米开朗琪罗
Can you show me some ninja stuff?
你可以给我展示一些忍♥术吗
Like num-Chuck skills, or bow staff skill skills?
像纳查克或是博斯塔夫那种
Can you jump real high?
你可以跳好高吗
What, like this?
什么 你是说这样吗
Booyakasha!
我来也
That was sweet!
太棒了
Me, I'm a master of like, you know, frog stuff.
我 我是个首领 你知道的 蛙类的
Check out this free demo.
给你看看的的本事
Gross...But awesome!
好恶心 但是很棒
I know, right?
厉害吧
I'm basically the greatest warrior anyone has ever seen.
我应该可以算是史上最伟大的战士了
My people love me.
我的人♥民♥爱戴我
They give me like awards and stuff.
他们会给我奖赏之类的东西
What about you?
你呢
Me too!
我也是
I'm like the leader and stuff of my own ninja team.
我是我自己忍♥者团队里的首领
Sweet. Come on, Michelangelo,
真棒 跟我来 米开朗琪罗
I'll take you to our frog fortress.
我带你去青蛙堡垒
It's pretty much the coolest place in the known universe.
那应该是这世上最酷炫的地方了
For reals? Lead the way, Napoleon.
真的吗 来带路 拿破仑
Boy-you-kook-sha!
我赶也
It's booyakasha.
是 我来也
You'll get it.
你会学会的
Man, I can't believe Mikey
上帝 真不敢相信麦奇
left us with this mess.
竟然把这烂摊子留给我们
He totally ditched.
他真的走了
I haven't seen him for hours.
我好几个小时没见他了
Yeah, maybe because you were total jerks!
是啊 也许是因为你们刚刚都太过分了
You guys never appreciate him.
你们对他从来都不知感恩
Especially you, Raph!
尤其是你 拉斐
That's not true!
才没有
I mean, I--
我 我
Guys, I think I know where Mikey is.
我好像知道麦奇在哪里了
Check this out.
快来看
Local campsites have been ravaged by what witnesses call
有几处野营地被人破坏
green lizard like monsters on two legs.
目击者称是两条腿的绿色蜥蜴
Nah, you think?
不会吧
Would Mikey really trash those campsites?
麦奇会破坏别人的野营地吗
Okay! Let's go!
好吧 我们走
This is my place.
就是这里
I'll introduce you to the gang.
一会儿给你介绍我的人
They begged me to be leader, but I was all--
他们求我当老大 我说
"I don't need that kind of responsibility,
"我可不想承担这些责任"
I'm a free spirit."
"我爱自♥由♥"
My team is always making fun of me for being leader too.
我的团队也一直嘲笑我当老大
Idiots.
白♥痴♥
Everybody's pretty much an idiot.
大家都好蠢啊
Napoleon. You're back?
拿破仑 你回来了
He always comes back, Sire.
他总是会回来 陛下
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表