剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
You ready to be human again?
你准备好变回人类了吗
We do not have all the day.
时间不等人啊
This list has got all the chemicals
这个单子上列了所有
that'll turn you into a man again, my man.
可以把你变回人类的物质 伙计
Don't do it.
不要
You know this is wrong.
你知道这样不对
Quiet, Joe.
闭嘴 乔
I'm ready.
我准备好了
Busting into Kraang Labs?
准备闯进克朗实验室吗
Not very heroic, Mucky.
这样可不是英雄所为啊 垃圾人
What will your girl Grody say?
你妹子格洛迪会怎么看
We don't want to hurt you, but we can't let you rob the lab.
我们不想伤害你 但我们不能让你抢劫实验室
I'm not some dumb kid who don't know good from bad.
我不是什么好坏不分的蠢孩子
I know who turned me into a monster.
我知道是谁把我变成了怪物
You!
是你们
I knew he was just another freaky puke monster.
我就知道他只是另一个吓人恶心的怪物
Get him! You get the chemical.
拿下他 你去拿化学物质
We'll handle them.
我们来对付他们
What're you doing, Muck Dude?
你干什么 垃圾伙计
You're supposed to be a hero.
你应该当英雄的
No. You made me a monster.
不 你们把我变成了怪物
Now you're gonna see what a monster can do.
现在让你们看看怪物的本事
I don't know what these two morons told you,
我不知道这两个傻瓜跟你说了什么
but believe me, we did not do this to you.
但你要相信我 你这样不是我们造成的
Trash-nado!
垃圾飓风来了
Look...
听我说
We're taking it easy on you.
我们这是对你手下留情
This is a big misunderstanding.
你真的误会了
We don't-- we don't want have to...
我们不...不想...
hurt you.
伤害你
Wait!
等等
Are you gonna eat that?
你要吃掉那个吗
Muckman, stop. They're using you--
垃圾人 住手 他们在利用你...
Mucking Man.
垃圾人
Do not listen to turtle lies.
不要听这些乌龟瞎说
We crush them, you go in lab.
我们对付他们 你去实验室
Come on, Mucky.
不要 小垃垃
You think it's hard looking in the mirror now?
你觉得这样照镜子难看对吗
What about after you're a criminal?
变成罪犯之后呢
At least I'll be human.
至少我可以做回人类
People won't call me a freak.
大家不会叫我怪物
So what if they do?
他们叫又何妨
As long as you're doing the right thing.
只要你做了正确的事就行啊
Watchin' you get all sappy
看你这么蠢
makes me want to spew toxic puke.
我都想吐有毒呕吐物了
Now get in lab.
快去实验室
So polite of you to check for trap first.
你这么礼貌 先以身试陷阱
Muckman is hero after all!
垃圾人终究还是英雄啊
That's it, G. The chemical.
化学物质在那里 G
Now don't you want to be human again?
你不想做回人类吗
Grabs it now!
快去拿
Muckman!
垃圾人
We got you, dude!
我们来救你 伙计
Oh, no. Are you okay?
不 你没事吧
How many fingers am I holding up?
我这是几根手指头
Nine.
九根
It's all good, Mucky.
没事的 小垃垃
Now just chill here for a sec.
你先缓一缓
We got these guys.
我们来对付他们
No. This one's on me.
不 让我来
Slime him!
吐他
Aw, weak, son!
弱爆了 小子
Wiggity-wiggity-wiggity-wiggity wack!
我甩我甩我甩甩甩
Nyet, the chemical!
不 化学物质
You have keys for van, da?
你有货车的钥匙吗
Is time we put the pedal into metal.
我们该跑了
Run!
快跑
What are we waiting for?
还等什么
Let's finish 'em off!
我们去了结他们
That problem's done with, pal.
问题已经解决了 伙计
If you really want to finish this,
如果你真想了结
you know what to do.
你知道该怎么做
Look, uh, turtle men,
听着 乌龟人
I know you were only trying to, uh...
我知道你们只是想...
It's cool, Muckman.
没事的 垃圾人
Stuff happens. It's all good.
天有不测风云 没事的
Yeah, we've been accused of way worse things.
我们被误会的事多了去了
Trust us.
相信我们
Like being child-eating mutant monsters?
比如说我们是吃小孩的变异怪物
Scatter, fellas.
散开 伙计们
I got this.
交给我
So, you disobey me and leave the lair.
你们不尊师命 离开了巢穴
No one saw us, sensei. We swear.
没人看到我们 老师 真的
Look, we fixed everything.
看 我们都处理好了
Turtle mutants?
变异乌龟
Naw, no such thing.
不可能的
Maybe you're thinkin' of
可能你们看到的
those kids who dress up in costumes,
只是小孩子穿着乌龟服玩耍
like The Pulverizer.
就像粉碎者一样
Take it from me, Muckman,
相信我垃圾人
New York's monster hero.
纽约的怪物英雄
And there you have it, folks, straight from Muckman himself.
各位观众 这是垃圾人亲口说的
The turtle mutants do not exist.
乌龟变异人并不存在
See, sensei? We're all cool.
看到没 老师 我们没事了
Everything's back to normal. Nothing to worry about.
一切都回归正常了 什么都不用担心
So that means we can watch Crognard again, right?
也就是说我们又可以看克罗格纳了
No, you are still grounded.
不 你们仍然要被禁足
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表