剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
In yo beak!
正中鸟喙
Careful, April. You gotta find cover.
小心点 爱普莉尔 快躲起来
What? Is that me I'm looking at?
什么 我这是看到我自己了吗
Look out!
小心
This is my fault.
这都是我的错
I summoned this thing.
这玩意儿是我召唤出来的
Little help!
帮我一把
Time to bring the pain.
让你尝尝厉害
Goongala!
冲啊
Your pain!
是让你尝尝我的厉害
Your pain!
让你尝尝我的厉害
No!
不
They're gone. I couldn't do anything.
他们被带走了 而我却什么也做不了
Leo? My eyes.
李奥 我的眼睛
April. You're...you're blind?
爱普莉尔 你...你瞎了吗
Not exactly.
也不是
Somehow I got a psychic connection to the monster.
不知怎的 我和那个怪物心灵相通
Maybe from Donnie's neurotransmitter?
也许是因为多尼的神经递质器
I'm seeing through its eyes.
我正通过它的眼睛看世界
I know where it's taking them.
我知道它把他们带到哪去了
And--
还有
I know why it took them too.
我也知道它为什么要带走他们了
I feel really hungry.
我觉得自己好饿啊
Like Mikey-hungry.
就像麦奇平常那样
This is not cool!
这一点也不好玩
Put us down!
把我们放下
That's not a good idea.
这可不是个好主意
That was close.
真惊险
Maybe they'll leave us alone now.
也许它们这就放过我们了吧
No.
不是
I think we're supposed to be dinner.
我们好像会成为他们的盘中餐
What are we waiting for?
我们还等什么
Let's move!
快跑啊
Get it!
上啊
April?
爱普莉尔
I--I'm fine.
我 我没事
I--I could feel the creature's pain.
我对那个怪物的痛苦感同身受
It got dizzy.
让我头昏脑涨
The guys are at the top of Talbot peak.
他们在塔尔博特山顶上
We better hurry.
我们最好赶紧去
Hurry? April, look at us.
赶紧去 爱普莉尔 你看看我们
That's a little difficult right now.
现在不过是遇到了一点点小麻烦
My point exactly. You can't see.
我也觉得 你目不能视
I can't walk. We'll never make it.
我腿不能行 我们办不到的
We'll make it. No matter what.
我们可以的 不论多艰辛
I meant to do that.
我是故意的
We gotta get off this mountain.
我们得离开这座山
Easy, Turducken.
别激动 特大啃
We can take this thing.
我们可以搞定它
Not on it's turf.
在它的地盘不行
Okay, they're safe, for now.
好的 他们暂时是安全的
I can't believe you talked me into this.
简直不敢相信你竟然说服了我
I shouldn't have had to.
我不该说服你的
You don't understand.
你不明白
I thought I was getting better,
我以为我的腿情况在好转
but I was hurt again way too easily.
但我又轻易地受伤了
I'm a liability to the whole team.
我拖了整个队伍的后腿
You're not! You're their leader.
你没有 你是他们的老大
We can help them.
我们可以帮他们
We have to help them.
我们必须帮他们
April.
爱普莉尔
I'm over here.
我在这里
Well, looks like it doesn't wanna climb down.
它好像不想爬下来
I think we're safe. Safe?
我觉得我们安全了 安全
Dude, we're trapped inside a giant hole.
老兄 我们被困在这个大坑里了
Did you feel something move a little?
你有没有觉得有东西在动
You guys okay down there?
你们在下面还好吗
We're cool.
我们很好
Hot tub time! All right!
洗个热水澡吧 好嘞
Not all right!
一点都不好
That water's boiling at around 200 degrees fahrenheit.
这水沸腾时的温度大约是93.3度
It's under intense pressure.
证明它是在高压下
I think we're stuck in some sort of geyser.
我觉得我们可能被困在某种间歇泉里了
It must erupt all the time.
它肯定会不停喷发
That's why the walls are so smooth.
所以岩壁才如此光滑
How long do we got? An hour?
我们还有多长时间 一个小时吗
Less. Then we're turtle soup.
不到 然后我们就会变成乌龟汤
So how do we get out?
那我们怎么才能出去
No problem.
别担心
We'll tie all our grappling hooks together.
我们把我们的爪钩绑在一起就行
Okay, one problem.
好的 有个问题
I forgot my grappling hook.
我忘了带爪钩了
Yeah, me too.
我也是
Some ninjas.
总有这样的忍♥者
What--what were the odds we'd be kidnapped
我们被一个大型变异体绑♥架♥的概率
by a giant mutant?
有...有多少
Have you met us?
你没看到我们吗
What are the odds
我们不被一个
we wouldn't be kidnapped by a giant mutant?
大型变异体绑♥架♥的概率又有多少
You need to be prepared for anything!
你要随时做好准备
Why is it always on me?
你为什么老针对我
You're the scientist.
你可是科学家
Let's make a giant balloon.
我们来造个大气球吧
Listen to Casey Jones!
你们别吵了好吗
Things are getting worse. We gotta hurry!
他们越来越危险了 我们得抓紧
I'm trying...
我正在...
my best.
竭尽全力
Leo. You...
李奥 你
you smell really...
你闻起来非常...
good!
不错
Don't get any ideas.
别对我有任何邪念
I'm hungry. So hungry!
我好饿 太饿了
Caw, caw. Caw, caw.
呱呱 呱呱
Caw.
呱呱
April. Snap out of it.
爱普莉尔 清醒一下
April!
爱普莉尔
Oh man, Leo.
天哪 李奥
I am so embarrassed right now.
真是太丢人了
It's okay. Just,
没事 你...
please stop trying to bite me.
不要老想着咬我就行
We have to hurry.
我们得抓紧时间
The link is getting stronger.
我们的联♥系♥越来越密切了
So let's-- oh man.
那我们...天哪
I can't believe it.
真不敢相信
I'm standing. I'm standing!
我站起来了 站起来了
Then come on. Let's save the guys.
那快点吧 我们去救他们
Okay, by attaching Mikey's kusarigama chains
好 把麦奇的锤镰刀链条
to Raph's grappling line,
接到拉斐的抓钩上
it should be just long enough.
应该就够长了
Let's find out.
我们试试
Yes! Goal!
棒 成功了
That'll hold. Let's go!
应该可以 我们走
Almost--
快...
there!
到了
Easy, easy!
小心 小心
Hot! Hot! Hot!
烫 烫 好烫
My sweet little turtle tush!
我亲爱的乌龟小屁屁啊
Guy's, water's rising.
各位 水位越来越高了
We're running out of time.
我们快没时间了
We made it. But...
我们成功了 但是...
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表