剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
For 40 years, I have remained awake
四十年来 我从未合眼
so that they cannot drain my life force.
为了不让他们吸走我的生命精元
But they are always near.
但是他们一直在我身边
They attack anyone close to me
他们会袭击接近我的人
and drain the life from them when they sleep.
然后在他们睡觉时把他们的生命精元耗尽
That's why I came out here, far away from everyone.
所以我才来这里 远离所有人
Not far enough.
还不够远
They're draining my friends right now.
他们正在汲取我朋友的精元
And you're gonna do something about it!
你一定要想办法阻止他们
What? Where are we?
什么 这是哪里
Whew! Back in the real world at last!
终于回到现实世界了
This looks real to you?
你觉得这是现实世界吗
More or less!
差不多吧
Except for those guys.
除了那些家伙
I spy with my little eye...
我用我这眯眯的小眼睛...
Something green!
看到了绿色的东西
Shut up, Dave!
闭嘴 怪兽
Destroy them!
消灭他们
Now you see me. Now you don't!
看到我了 这下看不到了吧
This isn't working.
这样没用
Hold still, Dave.
等着瞧 怪兽
I gotta chuck ya!
我要把你撵走
You said that wouldn't work.
你不是说那样没用吗
I don't know what else to do!
我不知道还能怎么办
I can barely find their pulses anymore.
我都快♥感♥觉不到他们的脉搏了
If we can't wake them up, they won't make it!
如果叫不醒他们 他们就不行了
Oh, my gosh!
天哪
Is that TV set an astroview?
这是电视中出现的外太空画面吗
Really? Not, "Oh my gosh, giant turtles?"
搞什么 你不是该说"天哪 好大的乌龟"吗
You see them too?
你也看到了吗
Bernie!
伯尼
The dream beavers are sucking out their life force!
梦中河狸正在汲取他们的生命精元
How can we wake them up? You can't.
要怎么才能叫醒他们 叫不醒
The obturaculum keeps the beavers
奥伯特拉克拉姆让那些河狸
trapped in the dream realm,
被困于梦境之中
and as long as they're there
只要他们还在梦中
their dream powers are unbeatable.
他们的梦境力量就所向无敌
That's why I don't sleep!
所以我才不睡觉啊
Got any coffee, by the way?
对了 你们这儿有咖啡吗
He's not breathing.
他没有呼吸了
Donnie's not breathing!
多尼没有呼吸了
So this is what keeps them in the dream realm?
就是这个让河狸被困于梦境的对吧
Yeah!
对
Wait, what are you--
等等 你...
No!
不
What's this?
怎么回事
The barrier is broken!
屏障被打破了
We are free! Free!
我们自♥由♥了 自♥由♥了
You're okay!
你醒了
The obturaculum is broken!
奥伯特拉克拉姆被打破了
The beavers are free!
那些河狸自♥由♥了
Free to destroy our world!
他们要来毁灭我们的世界了
All is lost! All is--
一切都完了 一切都...
Wait a second...
等等...
Dang.
不好
Hi, Dave.
你好呀 怪兽
Hi, Mikey!
你好 麦奇
Shut up, Dave!
闭嘴 怪兽
This is it?
就是这个吗
This is what I've been protecting
整整四十年 我就一直在
the earth from for 40 years?
阻止他们侵害地球吗
Plush toys?
就是毛绒玩具
If I were you guys, I'd be--
如果换做是我 我会...
Leaving. My thoughts exactly.
抓紧离开 我也是这么想的
Come, beavers!
来吧 河狸们
Let us leave this world for one that is--
我们离开这个世界 去一个...
All right, we're going.
好嘛 我们走了
Big bully.
别欺负我们
April, Casey, giant talking turtles,
爱普莉尔 凯西 会说话的大乌龟
I've been awake for 40 years for no good reason.
我莫名其妙整整四十年没有合眼
So----
所以...
if you'll excuse me...
我先睡一会儿了...
Well, who wants to help me carry him back home?
谁愿意帮我把他送回家
Okay, I know that was terrifying
我知道刚才的梦很吓人
and we nearly bought it and everything,
我们也差点都相信了
but my leg really feels a lot better.
但是我的腿真的好多了
See! I told you some rest would help.
看到没 我就说休息一下会有用
Wait a second. Did...
等等 刚才...
Did April kiss me a while back?
刚才爱普莉尔是不是亲我了
Dream on, Donnie. Dream on.
你就做梦吧 多尼 继续做梦吧
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表