剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
In Mr. X's X-treme Skate to the Death Death-a-thon 5000?
X先生的极限马拉死5000米比赛
Can you dig it?
明白了吗
Dude, you see that audience?
伙计 看到那些观众了吗
It's like a "Who's Who" of evil jerkfaces.
就好比一场邪恶人员狂欢派对啊
Meet tonight's racers!
下面介绍今晚的参赛者
First, we have Michelangelo,
首先是米开朗琪罗
the dumbest of all the stupid, pathetic turtles!
那群可怜傻♥逼♥乌龟中最傻♥逼♥的乌龟
Hey, I'm smart! I'm just the party dude!
我很聪明好吗 我就是喜欢玩而已
Next, we have Casey Jones,
下一位 凯西·琼斯
vigilante and obligatory human ally.
人类专属卫士
I am not obli--
我不是专...
oblidary!
专门的
And Jason, the gecko boy,
还有壁虎小子杰森
a traitor to mutants everywhere!
广大变种的叛徒
And for the first time ever,
有史以来第一次
I, Xever Montes,
我 赛弗·蒙特斯
will personally join the race!
将亲自参加比赛
Ha! If I can't out-skate a fish, I'm retiring my blades.
如果我连一条鱼都玩不过 我就金盆洗手
Wrong, dude! I've seen Mr. X on skates.
别闹了伙计 我见过X先生玩滑板
He's way faster than us! We are hosed, man!
他比我们快多了 我们完蛋了
Seriously hosed!
真的完蛋了
Calm down, Mondo!
淡定 小旋风
We need a plan. Guys, bring it in.
我们得想个计划 大伙儿都过来
That's right, amigos! These robolegs can't be beat!
没错 各位 我这机械腿战无不胜
Time to zzztart the razzze!
比赛马上开始
Ready...
准备
You are going down.
你死定了
Zzzet...
各就位
Go!
出发
This isn't so bad, right, guys?
也还不赖嘛 是吧伙计们
Rocket skates?
火箭滑板
No fair!
不公平
Take a seat already!
找个位子坐
Idiot!
蠢货
You did not just do that.
你刚才那是找死吗
Here comes more cheating!
再给你们点障碍
Look out!
小心
If that's the worst he's got--
如果这是他最卑鄙的招数...
Who said worst?
谁说是最卑鄙的了
Aw, no! The aquarium!
不好 鱼池
How scary can an aquarium be?
一个鱼池不至于吓成这样吧
I hate seafood!
我讨厌海鲜
Get it off of me!
快走开
Fishface is way ahead! Skate faster!
鱼脸怪领先我们太多 加油
Booyakasha!
我来啦
Hurry! Stay ahead of the arrows!
快 要滑在箭前面
What arrows?
什么箭
See you at the finish line, fools!
我们终点线见了 白♥痴♥们
There's the finish line!
终点线在那边
Hurry!
快
We just have to get past this last--ugh!
只要通过这最后的...
Xever's gonna win!
赛弗要赢了
No way!
休想
Now, Mondo! Like a pro!
快 小旋风 加把劲
Aw, yeah!
加油
Whoa, pardon me! Eh?
不好意思了 什么
Cowabunga!
放马过来吧
It's not over yet!
还没结束呢
Go, Mikey, go!
快 麦奇 加油啊
Oh snap!
惨了
Yeow! Ooh! Hot! Aah!
啊啊啊 好烫啊
No one...
没人
beats...
能赢
Xever!
赛弗
No!
不
Don't count out Casey Jones yet!
先别小看凯西·琼斯
Yes!
赢了
No...no!
不 不
You cheaters!
你们作弊
You are hideous examples of bad sportsmanship!
你们有违运动精神
We didn't cheat!
我们没有作弊
We looked out for each other.
我们彼此照顾而已
You told me, on the street it's every mutant for himself.
你告诉我街上的规矩是大难临头各自飞
Well, you're wrong, dude!
你错了 伙计
Friends don't let friends get kicked off of buildings!
朋友才不会眼看朋友被踹下楼
Jason!
杰森
You are a traitor!
你是个叛徒
My name is Mondo Gecko!
我叫壁虎小旋风
Cowabunga!
我来也
Seriously? That is all you got?
开什么玩笑 你就这点本事吗
Right, Raph. Doesn't look like
是啊 拉斐 看来他们
they got into any trouble at all.
一点麻烦都没有
You haven't heard the last of me, turtles!
还有我在呢 乌龟们
Should've bet on yellow.
不该押赛弗赢的
Aw, and who's this lil' guy? He's so cute!
这小家伙是谁呀 好可爱
You ain't so bad yourself, sweetheart...glah.
你也不赖嘛 亲爱的
Eugh!
好恶心
Mr. X isn't your boss anymore, Jason.
X先生不再是你老板了 杰森
You're free.
你自♥由♥了
I'm...free?
我...自♥由♥了吗
Gotta admit, you're a pretty cool little gecko dude, dude.
不得不承认 你是只很炫酷的壁虎 伙计
Thanks. You guys are the best!
谢谢 你们最棒了
So, Mikey...can I say "Booyakasha" sometimes?
话说麦奇 我能说你版本的"我来也"吗
As long as I can say "Cowabunga" once in a while.
只要让我也说你的版本就行
Like right now!
现在怎么样
Cowabunga!
我来也
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表