剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
You?
你
Now I will end this game
我要结束这场游戏
and your insignificant--
还有你无关紧要的...
You have spirit, boy,
你有魄力 小子
but I tire of this game.
但是我玩够游戏了
What? Aw, yeah!
什么 耶
Destroy them!
消灭他们
Do not let them near that vat!
不要让它们靠近混合槽
I don't need you guys.
我不需要你们帮忙
I had this.
我能搞定
And I have you.
我来搞定你
Yes, run, you little fool.
快跑吧 你个蠢货
Run!
快跑
Who's running, Rahzar?
谁跑了 莱扎尔
Booyakasha!
我来也
This is it, Shredder.
你的死期到了 施莱德
You're not gonna walk away from this.
你这次逃不掉了
I have no time for idle threats, Turtle.
我没时间跟你废话 臭乌龟
Hockey boy, I will end you!
冰球小子 我要了结你
Let's go.
来吧
My opportunity to impress Shredder,
我终于有机会在施莱德面前好好表现
to carve a position for myself,
好为我自己谋得一席之地
and you ruined it!
你却毁了我的机会
I'm crying on the inside for you.
真替你感到难过啊
Wait, chemicals?
等等 化学品
This must be where they keep all the additives
麦奇吃的零食里面的添加剂
for Mikey's cheesy snacks.
一定就是这些
If I can contaminate Shredder's chemicals--
如果毁了施莱德的化学品...
Oh, Donatello, I love your mind.
多纳泰罗 你真是太机智了
What are you doing, Turtle?
你干什么呢 臭乌龟
Talking to yourself like a weirdo?
跟疯子一样自言自语
No!
不
You need to control your anger.
你需要控制你的愤怒
Control this, cat!
控制吧 大猫
No!
不
No!
不
Casey, get that container into the mixing vat!
凯西 把那盒东西倒进混合槽
Goongala!
我来也
Later, scum. I mean, Hun.
再见了 渣渣 韩小龙
Stop him!
阻止他
Where do you think you're going?
你想去哪儿呀
Later, Fishface!
先走一步 臭鱼脸
He shoots.
射门
He scores!
得分
No! You fools!
不 你们这些蠢货
What is that gunk, Donnie?
那是什么东西 多尼
It's the secret ingredient in Mikey's cheesy balls.
那是麦奇吃的零食的秘密原料
Yeah! Wait, what?
耶 不对 什么
Let's get out of here!
快离开这里
The Turtles think they've won this fight,
那些乌龟以为他们赢了这场战斗
but all they've done is delay my plans.
但是他们只是推迟了我的计划而已
Get this place cleaned up
把这里清理干净
and start again.
重新再开始
Actually quite delicious.
其实还挺好吃的
Got to hand it to you, Casey.
不得不说 凯西
You kind of saved the day.
你是今天的大英雄
Not to mention you took on Shredder,
更不用说你去找施莱德
and you're still in one piece.
现在竟然还活得好好的
Aw, yeah, Casey!
是啊 凯西
High three!
击掌庆祝
You guys are the best.
你们最棒了
I couldn't have done it without you,
没有你们我肯定不行
but don't think I'm 100% a team player,
但我也不是百分百适合团队合作
'cause Casey Jones is still a solo vigilante of the night,
因为凯西·琼斯仍然是黑夜独行侠
a mysterious lone hero in a world of evil.
在邪恶世界中的一个神秘英雄
Whatever.
随便了
Oh, no.
不
Guys, this is even worse than I thought.
各位 这比我想象的还糟糕
Shredder's mixture--
施莱德的混合物
it's not an explosive.
不是炸♥药♥
So what is it?
那是什么
I think he's working on a mind-control formula.
我觉得是一种思想控制剂
If it works, he could use it on Karai or us
如果成功 他可以用来控制卡莱或者我们
or every single person in New York City.
甚至是纽约城的每一个人
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表