剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
But so much has happened.
但是发生了这么多事
So much time has passed.
过了这么长的时间
And that's exactly what it is. The past.
是的 那些都已经是过去了
We're together again.
我们又在一起了
Oh, mom.
妈妈
Something's not right here.
感觉非常不对劲
We can start over.
我们可以从新开始
We can be a family again.
我们又可以成为一家人了
If only dad were here.
要是爸爸在就更好了
Booyakasha!
我来也
Mikey! What are you doing?
麦奇 你干什么
Get away from April!
离爱普莉尔远点儿
I'm warning you!
我警告你
What the heck is wrong with you?
你怎么回事
Have you lost your mind?
你疯了吗
Don't bother answering that.
不用回答我也知道
April, wait! I can explain!
爱普莉尔 等等 我可以解释
Mom!
妈妈
April, hold on!
爱普莉尔 等等
Michelangelo...
米开朗琪罗
You attacked April's...
你攻击了爱普莉尔的
mother?
母亲
Mikey, have you completely cracked your shell?
麦奇 你是不是彻底疯了
I don't trust her.
我不信任她
She's all kinds of wrong.
她看起来总是不对劲
You guys got to believe me.
你们要相信我
Oh, just like the time tiny elves stole your nunchucks
就像上次小侏儒把你的
and replaced 'em with mozzarella sticks?
双节棍换成了酥炸芝士条吗
Yes!
是的
Or the time you and ice cream kitty
或者是那次你和冰淇淋猫凯蒂
entered a break dancing contest?
一起参加了霹雳舞比赛
Exactly! Stop it, Mikey.
没错 够了 麦奇
Do you have any idea how much this means to April?
你有没有想过这对爱普莉尔有多么重要
If you ruin this for her Fine!
如果你这次毁了她的事 好吧
If you don't believe me, I'll prove it.
你们要是不相信我 那我证明给你们看
Mom...Are you okay?
妈妈 你还好吗
I was just thinking about
我只是在想我们当时在
when we'd picnic in the woods by the stream.
这小溪旁的林子里野餐的情景
Those are some of my favorite memories.
那些是我最珍贵的记忆之一
We should go somewhere, just the two of us.
我们应该去什么地方 就我们两个
Just drive off, leave these creatures behind.
直接开车走 把这些生物留在这里
I don't trust them!
我不相信他们
II can't do that. Why not?
我不能这样 为什么
They're like family.
他们是我的家人
They've always been there for me.
他们一直都在我身边
I'm your mother, your family, not them.
我是你妈妈 你的家人 不是他们
They're just a bunch of freaks.
他们只是一群怪物
No one gets me.
没人理解我
No one but you.
除了你
See?
你看
You're just so cute, I could eat you up.
你这么可爱 我真想把你吃掉
What do you think, kitty? Go after her?
你觉得该怎么办 小喵 该去追她吗
My thoughts exactly.
英雄所见略同
Sweet mother of mutagen.
她居然是个变种
You foolish whelp.
你个蠢崽子
Don't try flattering me.
你休想糖衣炮弹轰炸我
You shouldn't have done that, Michelangelo.
你大错特错了 米开朗琪罗
Now you've made mother very angry.
妈妈可是生气了
I knew there was something wrong with you.
我就知道你肯定不对劲
You're with the Kraang!
你跟克朗是一伙的
Yes! I will capture April O'Neil
没错 我会抓住爱普莉尔·奥尼尔
and take her to my masters.
然后带去献给我的主人们
Well, Mom, things are about to get a lot worse.
我告诉你 妈妈 你要倒大霉了
What the--
怎么回...
Mom's a lot tougher than I thought.
这妈妈比我想得厉害多了
What are you, really?
你到底是什么东西
Help!
救命
What up, D?
你好啊 D
You scared me, Mikey.
你吓到我了 麦奇
I'm just looking over data
我只是在看
from the Cryotube's computers.
克朗播放器里的数据
Some of these readouts don't make sense.
读出来的有些数据说不通
Donnie, have you seen mom?
多尼 你见我妈妈了吗
No. What's up?
没有 怎么了
We sort of had a little argument earlier,
我们之前争执了几句
and now she's gone--
然后她就走了
probably because Mikey freaked her out.
也许是因为麦奇吓坏了她
Don't worry, April. I'm sure she's around.
别担心 爱普莉尔 她应该没走远
I'll be up in one minute to help look for her.
我马上就去帮你找她
No, thanks, Mikey.
不用了 麦奇
I don't need your help.
我不需要你来帮忙
Now let's see exactly what the Kraang did to April's mom.
来看看克朗对爱普莉尔的妈妈做了什么
No, it--it can't be.
不 这 这不可能
She's--she's not-- I got to tell the others.
她 她不可能 我得告诉其他人
Hello, Donatello.
你好 多纳泰罗
Wh-what happened to Mikey?
麦奇 麦奇去哪了
I got to warn the others!
我得去告诉他们
Let me go!
放开我
Mrs. O'Neil?
奥尼尔夫人
Mom?
妈妈
Hey, Donnie, uh,
多尼
where's mom?
妈妈去哪里了
No one's here but me.
这里只有我一个人
I could've sworn I saw her come in here.
我明明看见她进来了
Sorry, Leo. Haven't seen her.
抱歉 李奥 我没见她
Okay, then.
那好吧
I guess I was mistaken.
可能是我看错了
Gotta move.
得走了
What the heck?
怎么回事
Leo!
李奥
Bro, you okay?
兄弟 你还好吗
I think so.
应该没事
What happened? Mikey was right.
到底怎么回事 麦奇说对了
April's mom really is a creature.
爱普莉尔的妈妈真的是个怪物
What?
什么
Where is it?
它在哪里
Here.
这里
Now you see me...
我可要闪了...
So that's it.
就是这么回事
She's leaving tonight.
她今晚就要离开
And if I don't go with her, she's going anyway.
如果我不跟她走 她还是会离开
She's too scared of the turtles.
她太害怕那些乌龟了
That's rough, Red,
你不容易 红毛
but I understand if you want to go with her.
不过如果你想跟她走 我会理解
She's your mom. It's just--
她毕竟是你妈妈 只是...
April!
爱普莉尔
Casey! Raph, what is it?
凯西 拉斐 怎么了
It's your mother. She's not--
你妈妈 她不是...
Mikey was right.
麦奇说得对
She really is some kind of creature,
她真的是种奇怪的生物
and she's done something to the others.
而且她伤害了其他兄弟
No. No, you're wrong.
不 不会的
Come on, Raph. Not you too.
拉斐 你也跟着胡闹
She's not what you think she is.
她跟你想得不一样
April.
爱普莉尔
April, I told you to pack your bags.
爱普莉尔 我说了让你收拾东西
Stay back!
别过来
What did you do to my brothers?
你对我的兄弟做了什么
April, now.
爱普莉尔 快
I said stay back, mom-thing!
我让你别过来 妈妈...玩意儿
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表