剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
不用这样
I just need to alter the ship's fuel convertors,
我只需要改变飞船的燃料转换器
tweak the quantum defiblitrons, and...
调整量子反应计算公式 然后
voila!
搞定
Mikey, you're--
麦奇 你...
A genius, I know.
是个天才 我知道
Wasting time! Get this thing moving!
在浪费时间 快开动这个东西
We have to save the humans already!
我们得去拯救人类
Here's Kraangy!
克朗来了
Okay, Donnie, we need that portal open!
多尼 我们需要打开传送门
Call up the Mutanimals!
呼叫变异大军
Come in, Doctor Rockwell. Doc? You there?
洛克伍尔博士 博士 你在吗
Anybody?!
有人吗
Great. If the Mutanimals can't transport us back,
这下好了 如果变异大军无法把我们传送回去
cancel the entire rescue mission.
那整个营救计划就毁了
And us going home.
我们也回不了家了
Just do it already!
快去开启传送门
Now, if we can transform the portal
如果能把传送门转变成
into a three-dimensional coordinate locked beam--
三维坐标锁定光...
Yes! The portal is a go!
棒 传送门搞定
We did it!
成功了
Donatello, we are back online.
多纳泰罗 我们来了
30 seconds until we teleport you home.
30秒后我们将你们传送回来
Sending coordinates now,
马上发送坐标
adjusting for fifth dimensional space.
转化为五维空间坐标
There they are! The hybrids.
他们在那里 变种人
Aw, man, look at them!
天哪 你看他们
They're forced to work like Kravarian ant-people.
像蚁人一样被迫干活
Well, not much longer.
马上就救他们
You ready with that Retro-Mutagen, Raph?
变异解药准备好了吗 拉斐
Locked and loaded!
一切妥当
Fire!
发射
Sweet skills, Raph.
好技术 拉斐
We're not outta this mess yet.
我们还没彻底成功呢
I'm just getting started, Turtles!
我才开始呢 臭乌龟
I'm coming for your sweet shells!
我要去碾碎你们的龟壳
Donnie, we need those humans teleported out now!
多尼 我们需要马上把那些人传送回去
I'm on it!
马上
We did it. We turned a multidimensional transmat device
成功了 我们把一个多♥维♥转换设备
into a mass-displacement teleporter!
变成了批量替换传送机
I have no idea what you just said, but hooray?
根本听不懂你在说什么 但是干得漂亮
That's how we're going home, Raph.
我们要回家了 拉斐
Teleportation, y'all.
大家一起传送回家
Just like space heroes!
就像太空英雄一样
No way! Forget it. You're not beaming my particles!
没门 休想 休想抢我的粒子发射
Surprise!
惊喜吧
Forget about me, Turtles?
把我忘了吗 乌龟们
Okay, let's start beaming particles, Donnie!
好吧 还是开始发射粒子吧 多尼
Eliminate the ones called the Turtles.
消灭叫做乌龟的东西
You've gotta hold 'em off, Leo! I've gotta pilot this thing!
你得挡住他们 李奥 我得开这艘东西
Hold 'em off? How?!
怎么挡住他们
Yeah, that's a real good question, Greenie.
这个问得好 小绿龟
There's one last island, Raph. Do we have enough Retro-Mutagen?
还有最后一个岛 拉斐 变异解药还够吗
Down to 10%.
剩10%其余全部释放
That's it, that's all the humans.
行了 所有人类都传送回去了
Sending the last set of coordinates--ours!
发送最后一组坐标 我们的
Get us outta here, Rockwell!
把我们传送回去 洛克伍尔
Confirmed.
确认
Leo!
李奥
You're finished, Turtle scum.
你们完蛋了 乌龟混♥蛋♥
Finished!
完蛋了
No! It can't be!
不 不可能
No!
不
I was so close this time!
这次我差点就成功了
So close!
就差一点
Aw, Kraang.
可怜的克朗
We did it. Somehow we did it!
成功了 我们竟然成功了
We're the best!
我们最棒了
Go, Ninja! Go, Ninja, go!
忍♥者最棒 忍♥者最棒
Dad? Dad!
爸爸 爸爸
Finally everything is gonna go back to normal.
一切终于正常了
Well, as normal as this city can get.
还是这座城市原来的样子
Yeah, but what about the Mighty Mutanimals?
嗯 但无敌变异大军怎么办
What about us?
我们怎么了
Leatherhead! My big green buddy!
呆皮鳄 我的好伙伴
We made it, my friend.
我们成功了 朋友
Looks like our plan worked, Doctor.
我们的计划奏效了 博士
Yes, and teleporting the Kraang back to Dimension X
对 把克朗传送回X空间
was a stroke of genius.
真是天才计划
You gotta admit, Leo.
不得不承认 李奥
We couldn't have done this without Slash and his team.
没有斯莱士和他的队伍我们是不会成功的
You did great, Slash. I'm sorry I doubted you.
你做得很棒 斯莱士 抱歉我怀疑你了
Everyone deserves a second chance.
谁都有被原谅的权利
I just tried to model myself after the best leader I ever knew.
我只是效仿我知道的最优秀的队长
You.
就是你
Turtles. Mutanimals.
龟龟们 变异大军
It's time to celebrate!
该庆祝了
Booyakasha!
我们来啦
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表