剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
好像三道的彩虹啊
My teeth feel like batteries.
我的牙就像电池
I'm faster than light.
我比光还快
Turn it off! Turn it off now!
关掉 快关掉
Dude, why did you stop?
伙计 为什么停下
That was better than, like, 100 million roller-coaster rides
刚才简直比坐一百趟过山车
in outer space!
还要爽啊
Can I do it again?
能让我再玩一次吗
Can I? Please?
求你了 让我再玩一次吧
Shut up. Shut up Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 你给我闭嘴
What knowledge did you extract?
你提取到了什么信息
Very little useful information, Captain.
几乎没有任何有用信息 首领
The only thought the creature seems to have
他拥有的唯一信息
is for a substance called pizza.
好像是一种叫披萨的东西
Destroy the pathetic alien.
毁灭这一可悲的外星生物
Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hold up.
等等 等一下
I know stuff.
我知道很多事
You know nothing.
你什么都不知道
I know all the secret bases where the Kraang hide in Dimension X.
我知道X空间里克朗躲藏的所有秘密基地
Hey, girl,
姑娘
who do you think opened that door for you?
你以为是谁给你开的门
Bad move, rat.
这招不好 老鼠
Breaking in here, are you desperate...
擅闯这里 你是绝望了
or just fools?
还是疯了
We're not here to-Whoa!
我们来不是...啊
Ha! Is Rocksteady late for party time?
我来晚了吗
We have not come to fight you!
我们不是来跟你们打架的
Foolish move, bringing a cub here.
带一个小丫头来 这招太蠢了
Help!
救命
April!
爱普莉尔
Stop!
住手
I wish to know why Hamato Yoshi has come here.
我想知道滨户良为何而来
Perhaps to end his miserable existence?
是来结束自己卑微的生命的吗
Our feud is meaningless in the face of this invasion, Saki.
我们的仇在这一入侵面前微不足道 佐崎
The world will soon be destroyed.
地球马上就要毁灭了
Will you sit by and watch?
你要坐视不管吗
Or will you help us save it?
还是要帮我们拯救地球
What have you done with Karai?
你对卡莱做了什么
We searched for her, but she is gone.
我们找过她 但她跑了
Alive, but vanished from the city.
虽活着 但是不见了
You lie.
你说谎
He's telling the truth, Shredder.
他说的是真的 施莱德
Karai's still out there somewhere.
卡莱还活着
And if the Earth blows up, guess what.
如果地球毁了
You'll never see her again.
你就再也见不到她了
So maybe you can do the right thing
所以在你穷凶极恶的一生中
for once in your evil life,
你可以做一次正确的事
even be a hero for a change,
甚至可以做一回英雄
that is, if you still love Karai.
前提是 如果你还爱卡莱
There's Mikey's ship.
那是麦奇的飞船
Told you I saw it come down this way.
我就说看到飞船朝这边来了
Wow. Not a bad park job either.
飞船停得还很不错呢
More aliens! Run!
又是外星人 快跑
Humans are so annoying sometimes.
有时候人类真是烦人
The Mothership is approximately 100,000 miles from Earth,
母船大约距离地球十万英里
roughly half the distance from the Earth to the moon.
大约是地球到月球距离的一半
All right, I think I'm getting the hang of this.
好了 我应该可以控制它
Turtles were definitely not meant to go to space.
乌龟绝对不该进入太空的
Hold on. Let me turn on the artificial gravity.
等一下 我打开人工重力系统
Guys, I see it.
兄弟们 我看到了
The Mothership.
母船
Okay, but where's Mikey?
但是麦奇在哪里
I'm detecting a unique life signature
我检测到有特殊生命迹象
coming from the closest craft.
从最近的飞船里传出来
It's got to be him.
肯定就是麦奇
And check it out--
快看
I think I finally figured out the cloak on this baby.
我终于弄清楚怎么隐形了
They'll never find us now.
他们永远不会发现我们了
Idiots! They think they can hide from us.
蠢货 他们以为可以逃过我们的眼睛
Tragic mistake.
大错特错了
My brothers are gonna come rescue me
我的兄弟们肯定会来救我
and kick your dino-butt back to the Stone Age.
把你们打回石器时代
That's right-straight back to the 1960s.
也就是回到20世纪60年代
We shall see.
等着瞧
Commander Zorin, deploy a squadron of fighters.
左林指挥官 派遣一队战士出去迎战
Sergeant Zark, activate the Plasma Cannon.
扎克中士 发动等离子大炮
Okay. Um, this is disturbing.
情况好像有点不妙
Ugh, don't make me throw up again.
不要让我再吐了
I think the Triceratons are locking on to us with their weapons.
三角龙好像用他们的武器瞄准我们了
Floor it, Leo. Go, go, go, go!
加速 李奥 快啊
How can they see us, Donnie?
他们怎么能看到我们呢 多尼
Let me text them and find out.
等我发信息问问他们
I have no idea!
我怎么知道啊
Raph, man the defenses. I'm on it.
拉斐 启动防御系统 马上
Yes! Yeah!
棒 棒
Look out, Leo! Left, left!
小心 李奥 左边 左边
Would you let me drive?
让我来开好吗
We're not gonna make it.
我们要完蛋了
There's just too many of 'em, Captain.
他们人数太多了 首领
We're alive!
我们没死
You snagged a teleporter?
你搞来了一个传送器吗
You mean we could've just beamed here?
那为什么不把我们直接传送过来啊
There's only one charge, and I--
只能用一次 而且我...
Oh, man, we're in trouble.
天啊 这下糟了
Guys, that was awesome. Thanks for the sweet rescue.
兄弟们 你们太棒了 谢谢你们来救我
So who's gonna rescue us next-April, Casey?
下面谁来救我们 爱普莉尔和凯西吗
Halt!
不许动
We must remain stealthy.
我们必须低调行动
Whatever we do, we better do it fast.
不管做什么 最好快点
The timer is repaired.
计时器修好了
This planet has mere nextons to live.
这个星球马上就要毁灭了
We must not waste time, Master.
不能浪费时间了 主人
We must-Oh, no.
我们必须...不好
Captain Mozar, please.
莫萨首领 求你了
Don't destroy the Earth.
不要毁灭地球
Our world has so much potential.
我们的星球潜力无穷
The humans of your world are as thoughtless as the Kraang.
你们星球上的人类跟克朗一样无脑
They pollute the planet, erode its ozone willingly,
他们污染环境 破坏臭氧层
and they don't even need mutagen to do it.
而且不用变异原就能做到
Escort them to the airlock and be done with them.
押送他们去气闸那边送他们上路
You can destroy us, Mozar. That's okay.
你可以毁灭我们 莫萨 没关系
It is?
是吗
But I'm asking you one last time
但在我毁掉整个飞船之前
before I take this whole ship down--
我再问你最后一次
let the Earth survive or be destroyed.
放气球一条生路 否则我就毁灭你们
Empty threats.
空头威胁
What's this?
这是什么
No, stop!
不 停下
Mikey!
麦奇
Guys, check it out! Booyaka--
兄弟们 看 我们...
I said let me go!
我让你放开我
I'm okay.
我没事
April! Red!
爱普莉尔 小红
I knew you wouldn't leave us behind.
我就知道你不会丢下我们不管
I'll get you guys out in no time.
我马上救你们出来
Come on.
快啊
Yes! Thanks, April, you rule.
棒 谢了 爱普莉尔 你太赞了
I'm getting the rest of you out.
我救其他人出来
No, there's no time. Just go, April.
没时间了 快走 爱普莉尔
Quickly, run!
快跑
Hurry, Saki! We have no time!
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表