剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
I'll bash that mutagen straight out of you!
我要把变异原从你身体内揍出来
Help.
救命啊
Help!
救命
Leo.
李奥
Give me back my family, freak.
把我的家人还给我 怪物
Leo!
李奥
What the heck is that?
那是什么玩意儿
It's Raph. Long story.
是拉斐 说来话长了
Quick, get us out of here!
快 帮我们解开
Aw, dude.
搞什么
Booyakasha!
我来也
Take that!
吃我一招
Casey, grab the chains!
凯西 拿上链子
That's what you get for messing with my mask, freak.
抢我的面具就是这个下场 怪物
That should hold him.
这下应该能绑住他了
Now, come on.
快走
We gotta get him back to the lab.
我们回实验室
You really think you can save Raph?
你真的可以救拉斐吗
Honestly, I don't know, Leo.
说实话 我不知道 李奥
I just don't know.
我真的不知道
Yes!
成功了
Oh, no.
不
Raph. Look at him.
你看看拉斐
It's terrible.
简直糟糕透了
What do you mean? He's perfectly normal.
你这话什么意思 他很正常啊
How about now, Mikey?
这样呢 麦奇
Phew, yeah. Way better.
这样好多了
What the heck is going on?
到底发生了什么
A crazy swamp monster sucked out your mutagen
一个沼泽怪物吸走了你体内的变异原
and turned you into a plant, dude.
把你变成了一株植物 哥们
It was awesome!
真是太炫酷了
But I used this I.V. tube to drain all the mutagen
但是我用静脉注射管把那个怪物体内的变异原
out of the creep and back into your body.
又重新输回你的体内了
Cool, right?
是不是很厉害
Killed off the infection like a bad case of shellacne.
我把你的感染像治疗乌龟痤疮一样治好了
Ugh. Cool.
好厉害
Thanks, Don.
谢谢 多尼
So what happened to the monster?
那那个怪物最后怎么样了
It got turned back into swamp goo.
它变回了沼泽粘性物质
Pretty wicked, right?
很厉害吧
Donnie worked all night to save you.
多尼为了救你整夜没睡
Leo never left your side.
李奥一直陪在你身边
That's what brothers are for.
这就是兄弟
We gotta heal up, Raph.
我们得振作起来 拉斐
We have a city to take back.
我们还得夺回我们的城市呢
I give that a big, fat, sloppy, wet...
我要给大家一个大大湿湿黏黏的...
Booyakasha!
我来也
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表