剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Lord Simultaneous?
同步大人
Aw, man. I'm so busted.
天哪 我完了
Foolish child, what have you done?
熊孩子 你做了什么
We gotta get out of here. Lord S is gonna kill me!
我们得走了 S大人会杀了我的
Renet, wait for me!
瑞奈特 等等我
Mikey!
麦奇
Booyakasha!
我来也
Renet, you cannot escape me.
瑞奈特 你逃不开的
I will find you.
我会找到你
Where the heck are we?
这是哪里
More like when are we?
应该问这里是什么时候
Avalon.
阿瓦隆
Camelot.
卡梅洛特
The Tower of the Demon? This is not good.
恶魔塔 情况不妙
Um, guys? Look.
各位 看
We're in Medieval times!
我们在中世纪
England in the year 980 A.D.
公元前980年的英格兰
That is so cold, right?
真是太"抠"了
Isn't that what you say in your time? Cold?
你们是这么说的吗 抠
It's actually "Cool."
是"酷"不是"抠"
And no, this is not cool. At all.
而且 一点都不酷 好吗
Um, well, I meant to send him back 100 million years.
是我故意把他送回到一亿年前的
You have to help me stop him.
你们要帮我阻止他
It looks like we have no choice, guys.
看来我们没得选了
We gotta save history.
我们得拯救历史
Yes! You guys are such groovy daddy-Os.
没错 你们真棒
Oh, snap.
棒
Renet, I got a rad idea.
瑞奈特 我有主意了
Check this out.
你听我说
The scepter can do that.
权杖可以做到
It's just a little quantum manipulation.
不过是量子操控
Oh, not again with the costumes.
别再搞这种服装了
Come on!
来嘛
We need to blend in, dude.
我们要入乡随俗
Plus, I wanted to look extra sweet for Renet.
再说 我想扮得帅点
It's the elf ears. Chicks dig 'em.
精灵耳朵 妹子都喜欢
Halt, strangers.
等等 陌生人
This land belongs to the King. What business have you here?
这里是国王的领土 你们所来何时
By my blessed horse, I think the little green ones are orcs.
我以爱马打赌 这些绿色的家伙是半兽人
Aye, that's a right ugly one right there, it is.
没错 你看这货多丑
Who you calling ugly?
你说谁丑呢
And look at this one. The fiercest of the lot.
看看这个 最凶的一个
I bet he eats children for dinner, he does.
他肯定吃小孩吧
I don't eat people, dude.
我不吃人 伙计
I'm a pizzatarian.
我是吃披萨的人
Do not fret, maiden fair.
不要怕 这位淑女
We will free you of your evil orc captors.
我们会从半兽人手中把你救出来的
Attack the pizzatarians!
攻击吃披萨的人
Attack!
进攻
Aw, man. He's got, like, 50 armor class.
天哪 他的防御等级简直有50级啊
It's cool, little brother. Let's take this guy.
没事 小弟 我们拿下他
Whoo! Looking good, Renet!
不错哦 瑞奈特
Foul goblin!
可恶的小怪兽
Yeah.
棒
Hee-yah!
驾
I got this!
交给我
And now you shall perish!
你的死期到了
I hate orcs.
我讨厌半兽人
Whoa! What magic is this?
这是何种魔法
Please, sir knights. You must understand.
骑士先生 你们得明白
These turtles are not orcs.
这些乌龟不是半兽人
They are friendly goblins from the--uh, Western Realms.
他们是西方国度来的友好的小精灵
Oh, I see.
我知道了
Friendly goblin, will you live in my cellar and make shoes?
友好的小精灵 你愿意住我家地下室里做鞋子吗
I can make your face into a shoe.
我可以把你的脸变成鞋子
Good sir, we are trying to find the tower of Savanti Romero.
先生 我们想找萨凡提·罗梅罗之塔
Egad! You do not want to go there.
天哪 你们还是不要去那里
You don't even want to speak his name, lest you summon him.
提起他的名字就够让人害怕了 更别说召唤他了
Who? Savanti Romero?
谁 萨凡提·罗梅罗吗
That punk? Please.
那个废柴吗 拜托
I can take that horn-headed freak in my sleep.
我睡觉都能把那个牛角怪物打倒
He's chump change. A crump snatcher.
打倒他简直小菜一碟
I'm not scared of him in the--
我才不怕他...
he's right behind me, isn't he?
他就在我后面对不对
Fools!
笨蛋
No!
不
Finally, the scepter is mine!
权杖终于是我的了
'Tis the Demon of the Tower! Run away! Run away!
塔里的恶魔来了 快跑啊
The Time Scepter will never stop the Turtles!
时光权杖无法阻止神龟
So maybe you'll give it back?
要不你还是还给我吧
Never!
休想
You shall be forever stuck in the confines of time!
我要将你们永远困在时间之中
Get him!
抓住他
You shall be forever stuck in the confines of time!
我要将你们永远困在时间之中
Get him!
抓住他
You shall be forever stuck in the confines of time!
我要将你们永远困在时间之中
What the heck is going on?
这是怎么回事
Yeah, didn't this just happen?
这一幕刚才不是发生过了吗
Savanti must have stuck us in some kind of time loop.
萨凡提肯定把我们困在时间循环之中了
You shall be forever stuck in the confines of time!
我要将你们永远困在时间之中
Dudes, I'm starting to think
伙计们 万一我们永远
we'll be forever stuck in the confines of time.
被困在时间之中怎么办啊
Well, Headdress, you got us into this.
头饰女 都怪你
You shall be forever stuck in the con--
我要将你们永远困在时间之中
You punched out the time loop?
你一拳打破时间循环了吗
That is awesome!
棒呆了
Come on, we have to find Savanti.
快走 我们得找到萨凡提
Aw, man. Turtles on horses?
搞什么 乌龟骑马
This is just so weird.
真是太诡异了
Let's try that way. Come on!
我们走那边 快来
Ah, easy fella!
伙计 慢点
So now we're riding a horse together.
我们一起骑马了哦
Is this our first date?
这是我们的第一次约会吗
Mikey, aren't you a little old for me?
麦奇 你不觉得你年纪太大了点吗
I haven't even been born yet.
我都还没出生呢
How will I go about controlling all of time and space?
我要怎样才能控制所有时间和空间呢
Hmm, so many possibilities for evil.
有太多邪恶可能出现
Perhaps I'll dominate the present age,
或许我会主宰当代
so the future will never exist.
那未来就永远不会出现了
What? Renet broke the time loop?
什么 瑞奈特打破了时间循环
Well played, girl, well played.
算你有本事 姑娘
But Savanti Romero has other plans.
但是萨凡提·罗梅罗还有其他计划
Savanti's tower is just past this uber-creepy cemetery.
萨凡提的塔就在这个阴森恐怖的墓地之后
Can't we go, like, around the uber-creepy cemetery?
我们就不能 绕过这个阴森恐怖的墓地吗
Big bad elven prince scared?
精灵王子害怕了吗
Fools!
笨蛋
Do you think you can sneak up on the greatest Time Master ever?
你们以为可以骗过史上最伟大的时间师吗
Savanti Romero rules everything, even death.
萨凡提·罗梅罗统治一切 包括死亡
Oh, no.
不好
Dudes, this is like my worst nightmare times ten.
伙计们 这比我最恐怖的噩梦还要恐怖十倍
Even worse than a world without pizza?
比没有披萨的世界还恐怖吗
Okay, second worst.
好吧 第二恐怖
Heads up!
小心喽
Well, my Energy Knuckles have burned out.
我的能量环能力耗尽了
I grok the only weapon I have left is a single entropy dart.
我唯一还剩下的武器就是一个无序飞镖了
One last resort to destroy the scepter.
最后毁掉权杖的机会
Destroy the scepter?
毁掉权杖
But we'll be trapped here forever.
那样我们就永远被困在这里了
Come on, Turtle Warriors of Legend!
加油 传奇忍♥者神龟
Let's ride!
我们骑马走
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表