剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
没人能和克朗次脑作对
Now, to launch this sucker.
现在给我启动吸盘
Get off of me, you freaks!
放开我 你这个疯子
No!
不
Oh, snap! Dudes!!
糟了 伙计们
Hang on!
抓住了
For the glory of Kraang!
为了克朗的荣耀
Donnie! Make it quick!
多尼 快点
We're about to leave the atmosphere!
我们都快离开大气层了
Stop pressuring me!
别给我压力
Setting a course for the heart of the sun!
把路线改为冲向太阳
Now what do we do?!
现在怎么办
Jump!
跳
Activate Turtle gliders!
启动龟龟滑翔机
Wow. Too close.
好险
I saw my entire life flash before my eyes.
我都看到我整个人生从眼前闪过了
What did you see?
你看到了什么
Pizza. Mostly pizza.
披萨 大多是披萨
It was awesome!
太赞了
The Turtles got the missile!
乌龟们搞定导弹了
Yeah! This calls for a loaf!
太棒了 必须吃块面包庆祝
Pete, look out!
皮特 小心
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm good.
我没事
No!
不
Booyakasha!
吃我一炮
Kraang! Retreat for now! Retreat!
克朗 暂时撤退 撤退
Leatherhead!
呆皮鳄
My friend.
朋友
I was so scared I'd never see you again.
我好怕再也见不到你了
Nice job back there, Pete.
干得漂亮 皮特
Aw, too slow!
太慢咯
You know...
你知道吗
I think there's room enough for two mutant geniuses
我觉得这座城市还是容得下两位
in this city, Rockwell.
变种天才的 洛克伍尔
I concur.
我同意
Of course, warm-blooded mammals
不过温血的哺乳动物显然
are still considered far more intelligent
要比低等的冷血小脑袋爬行动物
than inferior, cold-blooded, tiny-brained reptiles.
在智力上更胜一筹
Burn.
小样儿
I gotta admit, Slash, I'm impressed.
不得不说 斯莱士 我真是大吃一惊
You stepped up and saved your teammates
你在队友们最需要你的时候
when they needed you the most.
挺身而出救了他们
Told ya I changed, Leonardo.
我早就说过我变了 李奥纳多
I'm a different kinda turtle now.
我已经不是原来的乌龟了
All right, fellas, time to storm TCRI!
好了伙计们 是时候大闹TCRI了
We go to Dimension X and save the citizens of New York.
咱们去X空间把纽约市民都救出来
So do we even have a real plan here
我们到底有没有行动计划
or are we just winging it for laughs?
还是说只是飞着玩的
It's all on the Mighty Mutanimals.
就看无敌变种大军的了
First they break into TCRI,
他们先要闯进TCRI
then Doc Rockwell activates the portal.
然后洛克伍尔博士启动传送门
And then it's back to Dimension X!
然后就回到X空间了
Yeah, boy! I get to be smart again.
太好了 我又变聪明了
I get the first part. Makes sense.
第一部分我理解 挺合理的
It's the "Save millions of mutated New Yorkers" part I don't get.
我不理解为什么要拯救上百万变异纽约市民
Well, Donnie's got his super Retro-Mutagen stuff.
多尼有那个超级变种解药之类的东西
That'll work. Uh, right, Donnie?
会有用的 对吧 多尼
Heck yeah!
那当然啦
And once we change all the humans back,
一旦我们把所有人都变回来
Rockwell will hone in on us with the Kraang portal
洛克伍尔就会接应我们去克朗传送门
and, theoretically, teleport us all back to Earth.
理论上来说能把我们传回地球
Hopefully.
希望吧
Maybe.
也许吧
Yep. We're doomed.
没错 我们死定了
It's an awesome plan, Raph.
这个计划超棒 拉斐
Dimension X, here we come!
X空间 我们来了
I just hope the Mutanimals don't screw this up.
希望那群变异动物不会搞砸
If they can't get that portal open...
如果他们没法打开传送门...
Aw, Kraang.
克朗
Mutanimals, ho!
变种大军 冲啊
Crush Kraang!
碾碎克朗
Doc, get that portal up pronto!
博士 快启动传送门
Hacking in now.
正在入侵
Doc, hurry it up!
博士 快点
Bread! Give me bread!
面包 给我面包
The portal is up!
传送门已启动
Yes! They did it!!
太棒了 他们成功了
Unbelievable.
难以置信
Hoist the mizzenmast, lads!
升起后桅 伙计们
This pirate ship's about to jack Dimension X!
海盗船要去洗劫X空间啦
Ready your oxygen converters, guys.
准备好氧气转换器 伙计们
Booyakasha!
我来也
So those Turtle freaks think
这帮疯乌龟以为
they're goin' to my home turf?
他们有本事在我的地盘上撒野吗
Fuggedaboutit!
做梦吧
Okay. Welcome back to Dimension X.
好了 欢迎回到X空间
Well, that's 23% better.
比之前好了23%
And I got a way of making it a thousand times better.
我想了个能比之前好一千倍的法子
Booyakasha!
我来也
Mikey!
麦奇
Savage Mikey of Dimension X returns!
野人麦奇重返X空间
Again with the costumes!
又是这套破衣服
Let's just go with it.
咱们还是算了吧
Great, "Savage Mikey,"
真棒 野人麦奇
so, uh, where do you think the Kraang are keeping
你觉得克朗把变异的人类
all those mutated humans?
都关在哪里呢
Hold on.
等等
I can sense them close by with my organic antenna.
我能通过我的有机天线感应到他们
That way!
那边走
You heard the man, Donnie.
你也听到了 多尼
Full speed ahead! Hiya!
全速前进
We gotta keep that portal open for the sake of the city!
为了这座城市 我们要让传送门一直开着
It's impossible! They just keep coming!
不可能 他们源源不断地冲过来
And we're getting low on sourdough!
咱们的酵母不够用了
Biodroids. Irmabots.
生物机器人 厄玛机器人
We are in a staggeringly phenomenal amount of danger.
我们正处于极度巨大的危险当中
Destroy the mutants!
摧毁那些变异动物
Mutanimals, don't let 'em near Rockwell!
变种大军 别让他们靠近洛克伍尔
Help, fellas!
救命 伙计们
My psychic amplifier!
我的神力放大器
So where are all the people?
那些人都在哪里
Feels like we've been searching forever.
感觉我们都找了五百年了
You got any idea where we're going, Mikey, for real?
说真的 麦奇 你知道我们在去哪儿吗
Of course I do, dude!
我当然知道 老兄
But there are always surprises along the way.
但路上总是惊喜不断
It's a Kraathatrogon! Man the defenses!
是克朗巨虫 启动防御工事
I think I broke my brain.
我觉得我摔坏了脑子
Ha, what brain?
什么脑子
I'm takin' this freaky space worm down myself!
我自己来解决这个太空蠢蠕虫
I got this, D!
我来了 多尼
FYI, guys, Kraang worms' weak spot are their butt faces.
对了 克朗蠕虫的弱点是他们屁♥股♥上的脸
Got that?
明白吗
Guys, look!
伙计们 看
This just keeps getting worse and worse and worse.
事态真是越来越糟糕了
Let me guess.
我猜猜看
The humans that got Kraangatized have been turned into servants
被克朗化的人类已经被变成了仆人
and are mining energy crystals for the Kraang.
他们在为克朗挖掘能量晶体
Mikey, you never cease to amaze me.
麦奇 你真是一直给我惊喜
I'm sweet like that, dude.
我就是这么酷炫 老兄
So we figure out a way to turn the humans back--
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表