剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Don't you dare desecrate her memory!
不许你侮辱她的记忆
I'm finished, guys. I'm baked turtle.
我完蛋了 我快被烤熟了
It's impossible, dudes!
不可能啊 伙计们
I don't even have a way out.
我根本就没法跑
Guys, listen up!
大家听我说
There's a good chance all of the mechanical
很有可能这些陷阱内的
and electronic circuits of these traps
机器还有电路
are tied to each other!
都是连在一起的
Got it.
明白了
Raph!
拉菲
Are you okay?
你没事吧
You can do it, Master Splinter!
你可以的 斯普林特大♥师♥
Please, do not make me fight you.
求你 不要逼我跟你打
You have no choice.
你别无选择
What the? Guys, help me!
搞什么...兄弟们 救我
Mikey!
麦奇
We've got to get to Donnie!
我们得去救多尼
No!
不
I'll cut you loose.
我给你松开
No! The helmet is totally wired.
不要 头盔上全是电线
If you try to free me, you'll fry me.
如果想救我 就会害我被烤焦的
Chillax, I got this.
淡定 交给我处理
I've got, like, 50 puzzle apps on my T-Phone.
我的手♥机♥上下载了有50个猜谜程序
Mikey!
麦奇
Mikey, you're awesome.
麦奇 你太棒了
Yeah. I was born with a naturally rare awesomeness.
我天生自带稀有炫酷光环
Surrender, my daughter.
投降吧 女儿
You are defeated.
你失败了
My sons are free.
我儿子们自♥由♥了
I'll never surrender to you!
我绝不会向你投降
Never!
绝不
Miwa.
美和
I love you, Miwa.
我爱你 美和
Miwa!
美和
No!
不
Your victory has come at a price, Yoshi-san.
你的成功是有代价的 滨户良
Sensei! April!
老师 爱普莉尔
I trust that you are all unharmed.
你们都没受伤吧
Sensei? What happened?
老师 怎么了
She forced me into combat, but the Healing Hands
她逼我跟她打 但是我用在她身上的治愈咒
I used on her were meant to help her, not harm her.
是想帮他 不是想伤害她
I fear that we will never see Miwa again.
我担心以后我们以后再也见不到美和了
Never give up hope.
不要放弃希望
That was the greatest lesson you taught me as a kid, Sensei.
这是我们小时候你教给我们的最重要的知识 老师
Come, let us go home.
来 我们回家
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表