剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表
Not the face!
不要动我的脸
No!
不
Father? Sensei.
父亲 老师
My sons.
儿子们
You're back.
你回来了
I-I can't believe it.
真是不敢相信
How I have missed you, my sons...
我好想念你们 儿子们
and the rest of my family.
还有我的其他家人
Just please don't try and eat my face anymore.
你只要不想吃掉我的脸了就行
So the turtles live.
看来乌龟都活下来了
And the rat thinks like a man again.
臭老鼠也恢复正常了
Now you will know when my blade is at your throat.
你现在可以亲眼看着我杀你了
Wait, sensei.
等等 老师
Yes, now is not the time to fight.
对 现在不是打的时候
There is no escape.
你们休想逃走
Tiger Claw...
虎爪
Meet sir siz-l-lot!
尝尝火烧的味道
Party wagon in full effect, boy!
拉风战车全速前进
We made it.
我们逃出来了
Yeah, by the skin of our shells.
是啊 差点就被抓了
So where to now?
那我们去哪里
We have no home to go back to.
我们无家可归了
Homes are transitory.
家都是暂时的
What matters is that we are together.
重要的是我们在一起
But we still need a place to hang our masks, sensei.
但我们需要有地方挂面具啊 老师
Where are we gonna live?
我们要住在哪里
Well, there's the old power plant,
应该有废旧发电厂
or maybe an abandoned subway tunnel.
或者废弃地铁隧♥道♥什么的
Wait, I have the greatest idea ever!
等等 我想到了有史以来最棒的主意
Do we really want to hear this?
我们真的要听吗
It's secret, fortified,
那里秘密 坚固
and no one would ever think to look for us there.
绝对不会有人想到去那里找我们的
Perfect, right?
这里简直完美 对吧
I wouldn't exactly say perfect.
也不能说是完美
It will serve, for now.
可以暂住吧
Next up, take the city back.
下一步就是夺回纽约
And find my dad.
还有找到我爸爸
He's out there... somewhere.
他肯定就在...某个地方
It's like he's right here.
我感觉好像他就在这里
Right next door.
就在我们身边
剧集 | 忍者神龟(2012) | 导航列表